Aimbot trying to be smart.

A place for serious conversation. Follow the rules!

Aimbot trying to be smart.

by Balubish » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:03 pm

This is for you guys that are admins and the community to help get rid of these ppl.
This guy was on the server yesterday had 1 ping and lagged, I got curious so I went spectate and he stopped playing scout "probably because I went to spectate and he knew I was an admin after typing in chat"
and started playing demo and such so I recorded some of it and with different classes until I banned him.

And afterwards I saw that this guy was from Chile and also really really bad at playing even with hacks lol and had as said ping 1 all the time and a constant lag. And this guy tried to hide his hacking playing bad maybe but well didnt fool me. So my request for regulars that play here and if no admins are online and see a guy that have great ping and lags, if you got time spectate him for a while and see if it looks like this or similar and then send request ban on the forum so we can get rid of them.
Best regards Balubish

Note: When they use weapons that shoot bullets even as u can see they look down in the ground the shot still goes forward and hit the target and you can see that everytime an enemy comes in his 360 view a shot is fired and instant aim for them.
Personally I dont get those ppl, whats the fun beeing in a game and not play it?

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

Re: Aimbot trying to be smart.

by Ron Swansons Stache » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:12 pm

The only thing I see on this video is evidence of Beartato being a badman, so please ban him for life.

Really though, I love how at one point he was perfectly nailing an enemy...with a sticky jumper. Also how when he goes for a knife stab it immediately flies to the enemies head. Good catch though, because at times it looks like he stopped using the bot to aim for him to throw you.
YOU JUST GOT BUTT CHUNDERED!
Ron Swansons Stache
Blue Admin

by PrincessScoot_ » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:15 pm

Why would someone use a hack to give themselves 1 ping?

Especially with options like "8008" and "1337".
( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ )
PrincessScoot_

by Balubish » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:43 pm

Ron Swansons Stache wrote:The only thing I see on this video is evidence of Beartato being a badman, so please ban him for life.

Really though, I love how at one point he was perfectly nailing an enemy...with a sticky jumper. Also how when he goes for a knife stab it immediately flies to the enemies head. Good catch though, because at times it looks like he stopped using the bot to aim for him to throw you.

Yeah he didnt even know it was a suspected hacker, badman fo sho ;)

Yeah he did switch to another class and played but you can still see it some, sniper or such is much easier to see or spinhack.

Balubish
Donator

by Balubish » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:44 pm

PrincessScoot_ wrote:Why would someone use a hack to give themselves 1 ping?

Especially with options like "8008" and "1337".

Well if he was smart he would use 300 or so cause of the constant lag he had.

Balubish
Donator

by Beartato » Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:43 pm

I had no clue he was hacking because he was so bad. Right as balu and someone else were mentioning it, I had just meatshot the kid to death in a 1v1 scout battle.

Also I'm best badmin 2k14.
I got tired of looking at Drawed's face.
Beartato

by Mr.Dr.Adorable » Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:30 pm

Hue. What kinda aimbot kills the person doing it. and I had one on Wacky races it was a heavy...Meet a shoot anything that's nearby into a minigun that practically kills everyone.....That's just Freakin' great.
Mr.Dr.Adorable

by yasha » Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:04 am

Balubish wrote: So my request for regulars that play here and if no admins are online and see a guy that have great ping and lags, if you got time spectate him for a while and see if it looks like this or similar and then send request ban on the forum so we can get rid of them.

Balubish did not mention this specifically, but I will point out that it should be standard practice for users to upload a short demo of the supposed hacker when they post a ban request thread. That way, the hacker can be banned through the source mod admin website panel using their steamID, without an admin having to be in-game to see it and do the ban themselves. It also helps reduce the number of threads where people make hackccusations.
yasha
Donator

by Balubish » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:16 am

yasha wrote:
Balubish wrote: So my request for regulars that play here and if no admins are online and see a guy that have great ping and lags, if you got time spectate him for a while and see if it looks like this or similar and then send request ban on the forum so we can get rid of them.

Balubish did not mention this specifically, but I will point out that it should be standard practice for users to upload a short demo of the supposed hacker when they post a ban request thread. That way, the hacker can be banned through the source mod admin website panel using their steamID, without an admin having to be in-game to see it and do the ban themselves. It also helps reduce the number of threads where people make hackccusations.

Its a post from 2014 Yasha, but yeah

Balubish
Donator

by yasha » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:45 am

Balubish wrote:Its a post from 2014 Yasha, but yeah

my bad, i just saw it was updated recently
yasha
Donator

by TH3_SHAD0W_SAMUR4I » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:01 am

LMAO! 1 Ping? And does sht like this? PRICELESS. Wow, the determination he had just to try and throw you off is hilarious. Nice catch there Mr B, you got a bloody good eye 4 these kinds of shenanigans. Also, I got Prec recording all my demos/matches, so if anyone ever decides to be a script kiddie or hack, Il be the first one to show evidence no sweat :P
Kim Jong Bob : Medic, yes!
(TEAM) |WBG| Tep's : gg med, you're the best!
WANT TO PLAY IN FRESH MEAT CUP : credit to med

^^
Better Medic than Lia
TH3_SHAD0W_SAMUR4I

Return to Intense Debate