Unban Request - BlueFingers21

Request a ban or contest a ban here.

Unban Request - BlueFingers21

by BlueFingers21 » Tue May 14, 2013 11:01 pm

Hello, BlueFingers here and I would like to propose a unban request

I got banned not too long ago. From my perspective, this is what happened -

An admin was changing my name to ridiculous things such as some random codes like @#%**% then to child_bigot. So then I asked that I change it back. Then the admin said next round, so I just thought this was a game and went along with it. Then he wouldn't change it back to BlueFingers so I said, atleast make it like Stacy. Then he made it to Stacy_bigot. Later on he then changed it to some princess stuff and things were getting to get annoying. I know I'm sensitive about my name, so I got enraged and said: "Can I get something cooler name instead of this ugly fag name?" I'm sorry, but he was messing with my name, and I just didn't like it. Then I got kicked, but I really wanted to play on the same server, I was in a good streak. When I got back online, I apologized the second I got on then immediately got banned.

So I apologize once again for saying "ugly fag username" I just got stressed and didn't want people playing with my name.

STEAMID - 765611951492789

If possible, please go on the chat. Ask one of the admins, i dont remember the name however..

EDIT -

I was using the mic. So if possible as well, if there is mic log, use it as well.
BlueFingers21

Re: Unban Request - BlueFingers21

by Arty_pn » Tue May 14, 2013 11:17 pm

We have rules about the words Faggot and Nigger, if you name has either we may rename you.
Arty_pn

by BlueFingers21 » Tue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm

@_@ Sorry Fagito was this thing made up by my """"""""""""""""""""'friend""""""""""""""""""""""""""""". Alright I accept my ban.
BlueFingers21

by taco man » Tue May 14, 2013 11:29 pm

BlueFingers21 wrote:@_@ Sorry Fagito was this thing made up by my """"""""""""""""""""'friend""""""""""""""""""""""""""""". Alright I accept my ban.

May I ask who the admin was?
taco man
Donator
Dota 2. for it all. Its a 30$ value!

by BlueFingers21 » Tue May 14, 2013 11:34 pm

taco man wrote:
BlueFingers21 wrote:@_@ Sorry Fagito was this thing made up by my """"""""""""""""""""'friend""""""""""""""""""""""""""""". Alright I accept my ban.

May I ask who the admin was?

I donz remember. However on Arty's post it says Thret.
BlueFingers21

by Failhorse » Wed May 15, 2013 1:02 am

I was partially responsible for the name changing. But understand something about our servers. You can say almost anything. You want to talk about cock fingering? fine. (Took a bit of searching to find something that graphic.)
Anyway. The 2 things we do not tolerate, aside from hackers and trolls, are racists and bigots. We are all adults here. I will undo the ban. But understand that if you act like a child you will be treated like one. This isn't primary school.

So, ban lifted. But there are 20+ admins. If they see or hear shit. You will be rebanned.

Edit: after looking, your ban was only for a day.
Failhorse
Red Admin

by BlueFingers21 » Wed May 15, 2013 9:03 pm

Yeah, but for I still couldn't log in so I thought the 1 day ban was just a troll and it was actually perm ban.
BlueFingers21

Return to Bans