How to unusual?

Discussion for the trade server at: 66.221.253.125:27019

How to unusual?

by MrVulf » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:48 pm

I'm on a quest for an unusual! The only problem is, whenever I try trading on the unusual servers they dislike my offer because it's usually comprised of non-unusuals. Most people on there won't take any V. Hats, new hats or metal. Only promos or unusuals for them. I certainly have enough for a high tier unusual considering the value of the hats in my backpack, but I don't feel like trading away all my hats. I'm also very scared of getting ripped off. Halp.. :|
^^^Another quality post brought to you by Vulfovich.^^^
MrVulf

Re: How to unusual?

by Gho$T » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:42 pm

Ask Unicorn or Gold Team, they seem to the the best in the community
ImageImage Image
Gho$T
Donator

by duck » Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:15 pm

stay away from unusual servers. the people are dicks. go to regular servers (trade servers) and don't say "I'm looking for unusuals" just wait for them to say " selling unusual hat" or go on fighting servers. you have a one percent chance of finding someone who doesn't know what it is worth. if I can trade a weapon for an unusual ( coupe with flies but still good) you can to
duck

by MrVulf » Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:32 pm

unicornpoop wrote:stay away from unusual servers. the people are dicks. go to regular servers (trade servers) and don't say "I'm looking for unusuals" just wait for them to say " selling unusual hat" or go on fighting servers. you have a one percent chance of finding someone who doesn't know what it is worth. if I can trade a weapon for an unusual ( coupe with flies but still good) you can to

Those are some nice tips. :D
^^^Another quality post brought to you by Vulfovich.^^^
MrVulf

Return to Trade Server