trading for money/gifting

Discussion for the trade server at: 66.221.253.125:27019

trading for money/gifting

by duck » Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:12 pm

yesterday morning of the trade server i encountered a person who was tradeing earbuds for $20 and i told him he couldn't do that. then he got all mad at me and said he would do something or other to make me regret not letting him trade an item in a video game for money. i asked patrid what he thought and he said it wasnt allowed. what should i or other admins do if they encounter such people
duck

Re: trading for money/gifting

by NuclearWatermelon » Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:20 pm

Ask them to stop offering items for money.

If they won't stop and won't leave, make them leave.
NuclearWatermelon

by duck » Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:21 pm

ok. what i did, because no one was online. is that i asked him to stop or i would kick him. and he got mad and left soon after. thanks for telling me
duck

by AuronV3 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:55 pm

In my personal opinion, the person should be allowed to trade THEIR items in return for certain games or cash, however people wishing to buy stuff for their games/cash are generally scammers. I think that there should be a separate trade server for this kind of stuff (and I don't think we should be the one sponsoring it) as it does get really annoying to see the same spam over and over again.
Jake wrote:Philosiraptor was asked to step in with the price checking debate.

VoltySquirrel wrote:It's "discussions" like this one here that make me never post in the Admin Lounge.
AuronV3
Gold Admin

Return to Trade Server