Announcing a Christmas Bounty

Discussion for the trade server at: 66.221.253.125:27019

Announcing a Christmas Bounty

by MournfulOdin » Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:49 pm

Dear Friends,

I'm posting a Christmas bounty as I will most likely not be able to play TF2 at all during the Christmas Event because I'll be doing finals work. However, I must have that spy knife. As a career spy, it compels me, and I cannot take the chance of never obtaining it. Therefore, I am posting a bounty of two nice crate keys to whomever gets a Spy-Cicle and trades it to me. However, if I get a spy-cicle out of my one nice crate, I will rescind this bounty. I will also throw in a reclaimed as something for the knife itself. Nice Crate Keys will be in extreme demand because only the nice crates have items in them. The naughty ones just have Christmas lights.

Again, you stand to gain two extremely valuable nice Christmas keys and a reclaimed, just for trading me your one knife. Let me know dear friends, let me know. :D

Oh, and Happy Australian Christmas!
MournfulOdin
Donator

Re: Announcing a Christmas Bounty

by MournfulOdin » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:11 am

Wow, that was quick. My dear friend Fay, who I spent Wednesday Night viciously backstabbing over and over again, was kind enough to hook me up with a Spy-Cicle, and man, is it freaking sweet. Thank you Valve for finally giving me my answer to spychecking afterburn!!!!! :lol:
MournfulOdin
Donator

by medkitz » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:35 am

MournfulOdin wrote:Wow, that was quick. My dear friend Fay, who I spent Wednesday Night viciously backstabbing over and over again, was kind enough to hook me up with a Spy-Cicle, and man, is it freaking sweet. Thank you Valve for finally giving me my answer to spychecking afterburn!!!!! :lol:

Good Pyros will adjust to airblasting invisible targets,I know I will.... once i get back
Dancing the night away, and then when I get bored, I go and play tfdb_float at the love nest... Again

medkitz

by MournfulOdin » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:51 am

Yeah, I know, but some won't, and that's where it counts. I know what you mean though, I'm gonna have to really learn how to use it effectively...once I get back. Next few weeks, not too much gaming time in general available to me.
MournfulOdin
Donator

by medkitz » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:06 am

MournfulOdin wrote:Yeah, I know, but some won't, and that's where it counts. I know what you mean though, I'm gonna have to really learn how to use it effectively...once I get back. Next few weeks, not too much gaming time in general available to me.

I know. When I come back, I for once will get annihilated by these new weapons.
Dancing the night away, and then when I get bored, I go and play tfdb_float at the love nest... Again

medkitz

Return to Trade Server