Maps in Development via Spoony Resources

Discussion for the Fun server at: 66.151.244.49:27015

Maps in Development via Spoony Resources

by SpoonFox » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:22 pm

Currently I am working on several map ideas, but I want to work on two at hand right now. It'll take a short while to do the maps, test them, and then run them through with any admins. This post will be UPDATED (and a follow up post to bump it's been updated) each time status changes or a new map is on the conveyor.

ALL PROJECTS CANCELED
Last edited by SpoonFox on Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:34 pm, edited 6 times in total.
SpoonFox

Re: Maps in Development via Spoony Resources

by duck » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:41 pm

I would like to see a five point capture much like the pokemons elite four and champion with all the rooms and such
duck

by SpoonFox » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:44 pm

unicornpoop wrote:I would like to see a five point capture much like the pokemons elite four and champion with all the rooms and such

Heh, Could try that, would be simple really, but picking which elite four to do would be a bit difficult.
SpoonFox

by Nikki Wolf » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:56 pm

I actually would like to see a CTF map like this: http://www.ataritimes.com/article.php?showarticle=268

One of my favorite maps from Quake 3 Arena.
Nikki Wolf

by SpoonFox » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:13 pm

Vintage Meat Boy wrote:I actually would like to see a CTF map like this: http://www.ataritimes.com/article.php?showarticle=268

One of my favorite maps from Quake 3 Arena.

That map is EASILY do-able actually... Wait, isn't the new medieval map alot like that? O.o
SpoonFox

by Nikki Wolf » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:31 pm

Nope. This has 3 castles. To open the yellow one, you press the key. I can get some gameplay of it if you want to see more of it. (only if I can get my Comp. Engineering I class back together for a LAN party)
Nikki Wolf

by Failhorse » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:44 pm

I can help you optimize. I'm pretty good at mapping. Just gave it up after my last HD crashed. Something about balloon race balloons flying around a CP map dropping bombs seemed so epic at the time.
Failhorse
Red Admin

by SpoonFox » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:52 pm

Failhorse wrote:I can help you optimize. I'm pretty good at mapping. Just gave it up after my last HD crashed. Something about balloon race balloons flying around a CP map dropping bombs seemed so epic at the time.

I just have broken skyboxes (no clue why, they -used- to work too...) otherwise I can do just about everything for a normal non-mod map
SpoonFox

by SpoonFox » Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:48 pm

ETA For the Dodgeball Map in less than 3 days if I can get an arena mode set up. Also note, I am thinking of doing a Zombie Fortress map! :D

EDIT: Dodgeball Map is Complete! In the Testing Stages to work out kinks, bugs, and otherwise unsavory problems. It's called TFDB_Mine and is a simple map.
SpoonFox

Return to Love Nest (Fun Server)