Dodgeball Map

Discussion for the Fun server at: 66.151.244.49:27015

Dodgeball Map

by Vivi Hill » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:30 pm

I'm working on making a dodgeball map for the fun server. I think it would be called tfdb_testfacility and it's basically a large warehouse with missiles lying around and such. Main point would be to make it pretty since our current dodgeball maps are a bit lacking. I'm thinking sort of like the central area of Turbine in a way.

Another idea could be a tron-dodgeball map. In fact, you can fiddle with the models to use anything for the rocket and it could be a lightcycle type thing perhaps. Another idea I suppose.
"Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect." --Benny Hill
Vivi Hill
Red Admin
Master of Ceremonies

Re: Dodgeball Map

by Repoman » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:58 pm

benny hill wrote:I'm working on making a dodgeball map for the fun server. I think it would be called tfdb_testfacility and it's basically a large warehouse with missiles lying around and such. Main point would be to make it pretty since our current dodgeball maps are a bit lacking. I'm thinking sort of like the central area of Turbine in a way.

Another idea could be a tron-dodgeball map. In fact, you can fiddle with the models to use anything for the rocket and it could be a lightcycle type thing perhaps. Another idea I suppose.

Im still looking around for a plugin that changes models so that everyone has a tron look. Nuke said he was working on it too.
Repoman

by Germz » Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:08 am

How 'bout a mario themed map?
Bullet Bill rockets would be awesome to fling around with...
Germz

by Ninja » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:36 am

Well if I could make a request can you make it so the teams couldn't reach each other or a wall that only rockets can pass through?
Ninja
Donator
Sgt Sarcasm

by Smeemo » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:53 am

Woot! I agree with Ninja re: adding some sort of anti-griefing measure.
Smeemo

by Vivi Hill » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:43 pm

Sure, I'll take that into consideration when designing it.
"Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect." --Benny Hill
Vivi Hill
Red Admin
Master of Ceremonies

Return to Love Nest (Fun Server)