Zombie Fortress

Discussion for the Fun server at: 66.151.244.49:27015

Zombie Fortress

by HausOfJoel » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:21 pm

As nice as it is having a different game mode, ZF is very broken and unbalanced. I understand its a redux but some of the bonuses and nerfs do not work; i.e. backstabs do not cripple; knives still kill silently, and heavies are pretty much useless. And I believe with the perks it evened the playing field for both the zombies and survivors and without them, its much more difficult for both teams (depending on map). Honestly, I think ZF is a good mode, but the redux is awful, and I'd personally rather have Freak Fortress return and not ZF.
HausOfJoel
Blue Admin
Your Problematic Fave

Re: Zombie Fortress

by fingerman » Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:03 pm

I am working on returning freak fortress once I fix it to modify the problems it had with not shutting off between maps. Ad redux is in its infancy as it has just been released, there will probably be good perks and bug fixes soon to come. A lot of people enjoy that mod on the server.
fingerman
Red Admin
Author of: The Pushers Guide to Little Carts

by megamoose » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:51 pm

Is there any way we can get ZF with perks back?
megamoose
Donator

by Nikki Wolf » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:27 pm

megamoose wrote:Is there any way we can get ZF with perks back?

From what I understand, the ZF with perks (the older version) is broken. ZF Redux, what we're using and what's stable, may or may not have perks added in later. Who knows? It's just up to whoever writes the plugin.
Nikki Wolf

by HausOfJoel » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:03 pm

The redux was made because the maker thought the perks were unbalanced, so I doubt the perks will ever be added, and its a redux so I think the maker was just trying to keep it simple.
HausOfJoel
Blue Admin
Your Problematic Fave

Return to Love Nest (Fun Server)