I was gagged today

Discussion for the Fun server at: 66.151.244.49:27015

I was gagged today

by boxedlunch » Sun May 01, 2011 7:16 pm

i was on this server today (it is Ninja's Secret Server right?) , and when i was spamming, somebody starts spamming a song over me. i ask them to stop, and at least 3 or 4 other people decide to have a "loud spam contest". so everyone was playing spams REALLY LOUD, all at once, and it was getting pretty annoying. i don't usually mute people in the menu, because i don't want to be that guy who spams over others, since i won't know if they are spamming when they are muted. i don't think any admins were on at the time, and i tried !votemuting one of them, hoping they would stop. again, i know i could have muted them, but i prefer to hear people so i know when it's okay to spam. after the vote succeeded, somebody felt that i was being unfun, and they used !votegag on me. that too succeeded. i tried to get off and back on, and they had stopped, although somebody was playing a spam that not everybody liked, but i dealt with that. i tried chatting again, but i was still gagged. the same person also used !votegag on me again just to be sure.

anyway, i'm just curious how long exactly !votegag lasts. i mean Ninja's Secret Server is one of my favorite servers, and i find it a little unfair that i am unable to talk to people when i didn't really do anything wrong. it's not like i was being offensive or spamming !votemute or anything. in fact, i usually tend to be one of the people who tries to obey all of the rules on servers, and if i break them, i stop right away and apologize.

if somebody could please explain what i have to do to get ungagged, or if it's possible, that'd be great. :)
boxedlunch

Re: I was gagged today

by Vivi Hill » Sun May 01, 2011 7:34 pm

We don't host Ninja's Secret Server. Doesn't belong to us (anymore). We can't provide support for that. Our fun server is Benny's Fun Server.
"Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect." --Benny Hill
Vivi Hill
Red Admin
Master of Ceremonies

by boxedlunch » Sun May 01, 2011 7:58 pm

okay then, who owns it?
boxedlunch

by Vivi Hill » Sun May 01, 2011 8:09 pm

Psyk. I don't know how you could contact him.
"Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect." --Benny Hill
Vivi Hill
Red Admin
Master of Ceremonies

by fingerman » Sun May 01, 2011 8:40 pm

Write your complaint on a the back of a 100 dollar bill and send it in a self addressed stamped envelope to:

Fingerman
2611 W L Street
Lincoln, NE 68522

I will review your complaint and inform psyk.
fingerman
Red Admin
Author of: The Pushers Guide to Little Carts

by SpoonFox » Mon May 02, 2011 3:39 pm

EDIT:

Reminder, that everything that isn't Critsandvich or involved with "Psyk's" "Ghost's" or "Ninja's" isn't covered by us. Please keep in mind that Psyk has his own servers and is no longer one of our administrators or server owners. I do not know if they have a website for support (doubt it since their logic is to troll trolls)

fingerman wrote:Write your complaint on a the back of a 100 dollar bill and send it in a self addressed stamped envelope to:

Fingerman
2611 W L Street
Lincoln, NE 68522

I will review your complaint and inform psyk.

It's 100 Dollar Bills now? I thought it was 20 Dollar ones. Oh well *gets a new stack of 100's*

Dear, Psyk...
SpoonFox

by duck » Tue May 03, 2011 3:34 pm

Dear Psyk,
During a meeting i was in a fun server and i didnt have admin then i cried but then realized i was in the wrong server. i killed everyone there though so i was happy.
duck

Return to Love Nest (Fun Server)