Two new TFDB Maps!

Discussion for the Fun server at: 66.151.244.49:27015

Two new TFDB Maps!

by SpoonFox » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:05 pm

Coming to a funbox near you (maybe). When they're done being tested (you maybe the ones testing!) I hope Benny will allow me to add my two new dodgeball maps.

The first is tfdb_Mine! Where the pyros have found themselves stuck in an abandoned mine, caved in, and oh my, missiles coming from the roof! Don't fall down, or you'll be in for a disastrous case of shish-kabob!

The second is tfdb_Breakout, where the floor is made of glass! That's right, when someone gets hit by a rocket or you aim the rocket to the ground, the ground will SHATTER below you!
Comes in 3 layers! The top layer is one sheet of glass, breaking on the first impact. The second layer is only two sheets, so be careful! Finally the third layer is several sheets, generally in groups of 4. It's somewhat hard to gauge where they are since the glass is Opaque! But don't worry, you'll get the hang of it! Now if you are to break this floor, the fourth is a pit of burning inferno so hot that even pyro's fire resistant suit can't protect him! MmmMMM! Flame broiled pyro!

Anyways... They're still in need of testing.
SpoonFox

Re: Two new TFDB Maps!

by JimBob » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:49 am

SpoonFox wrote:the fourth is a pit of burning inferno so hot that even pyro's fire resistant suit can't protect him!

Fixed it.

Anyway, I think the second map sounds fun, adding some difficulty into the longer games. Hope I get to play these!
๑ﭥ klanana: it's funny that you always thought i was a guy, named klare
JimBoBob: Fail, oaties!
๑ﭥ klanana: tbh, i always thought you were mean to me before because i was a girl
oaties: lol, really?
๑ﭥ klanana: then i found out you thought i was a guy.
JimBob

Return to Love Nest (Fun Server)