Hey Admins, you want your server to do well?

Discuss your favorite war-based hat simulator.

Hey Admins, you want your server to do well?

by Sussy » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:29 pm

Apparently, you guys don't. Or at least Manga doesn't.

Manga officially started a shit storm again. Perma banning people for team stacking WHEN PLAYING ON SEPARATE TEAMS. Way to go, Hot shot. Way to go.

Come on, I would really hate to switch servers AGAIN. Let's stop drilling Critsandvich into the ground, please.
Sussy
Donator

Re: Hey Admins, you want your server to do well?

by Gold Team Rules » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:31 pm

Stop whining, 5 admins had input into that decision. You don't know half of what goes on when we have to decide whether to ban someone, especially an Ex red admin.

Stop Whining
Gold Team Rules

by Failhorse » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:35 pm

2 Demos, complete chat log... Trashing admins and donors? Not in my TF2.
They went there knowing exactly what you were doing. Don't give me this BS that it was innocent.
Failhorse
Red Admin

by Take That!! » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:36 pm

Switching names and pictures is harmless, no matter how you look at it.
Take That!!

by Failhorse » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:40 pm

I think most of the admins are just doing it for their resume.
Failhorse
Red Admin

by Echoplex » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:41 pm

Um, have you watched your demos? What the fuck are you talking about? I was in the server the entire time.

Ackbar and Take That weren't saying shit, Mangachu just sat there in chat egging them on and trolled them for literally over 45 minutes for namechanging. No one talked any shit about donaters or admins. All ackbar said was "I'm not a donator" when Manga asked why "tkt" didn't have the [D] tag.

They weren't even team stacking. When they were both on the same teams (TWO people) their team lost. When they were not on the same teams, she was permabanned.

How come every time we get things settled down you go and start shit again? It's ridiculous and this is clearly a decision that's going to piss off many more people than it helps. Why don't you man up and play in the server and witness her behavior yourself before you ban someone?

All stock errythang
Echoplex

by Ackybur » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:41 pm

Mangachu wrote:
Take That!! wrote:Switching names and pictures is harmless, no matter how you look at it.

Cause harassing me is totally ok...

We never harassed you. You just sat and provoked the whole time, and we answered your questions. Big Bear, and our chat logs can attest.

Wait, so since I asked if I can put admin on my resume makes it harassment? I think it's a good question because it puts you in stressful situations
Ackybur
Donator

by Take That!! » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:42 pm

Harrassing? What are you talking about, I did nothing, I tried to ignore you, but you provoked for a full hour, I have Big Bear as a witness.
Take That!!

by Ackybur » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:46 pm

How is that bullying? I get called a 12 year old boy all the time, especially in the past by you. I feel like questioning someones gender AND age is hurtful.
Ackybur
Donator

by Ackybur » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:50 pm

Mangachu wrote:
Admiral Ackybur wrote:I get called a 12 year old boy all the time, especially in the past by you. I feel like questioning someones gender AND age is hurtful.

when was this? I honestly don't recall this what so ever.
edit: also why did you not let me into your channel :(

You didn't say please :)
Ackybur
Donator

by Smeemo » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:51 pm

Smeemo

by Ackybur » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:53 pm

I didn't hear it, sorry!
Ackybur
Donator

by Take That!! » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:57 pm

Present demos, cause if you actually watch them, you will see mangachu provoking everything, and you will see him trash donators. Or is this going to be like the Konfy incident where the demos are reserved.
Take That!!

by Ackybur » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:57 pm

Mangachu wrote:
Admiral Ackybur wrote:I didn't hear it, sorry!

>:
does your "Time of the month" (quote from tkt right der) lower your hearing abilities?

It does actually...
Ackybur
Donator

by Gold Team Rules » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:59 pm

Ackybur, you disappoint me greatly. Just because you are no longer an admin doesn't mean you shouldn't act with at least an ounce of integrity. You had your admin removed for a reason and i find it insulting that after a compromise is made for you to continue playing on the Critsandvich servers and for you to stay as a member of the community, you continue with the actions that got you in trouble. Your actions on the server just minutes ago was icing on the cake for the decision for the ban. I know it's hard to argue that akybur should be banned for her actions today, but it't not what she did, but what she has done.
Last edited by Gold Team Rules on Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gold Team Rules

by Ackybur » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:01 pm

Gold Team Rules wrote:Ackybur, you disappoint me greatly. Just because you are no longer an admin doesn't mean you shouldn't act with at least an ounce of integrity. You had your admin removed for a reason and i find it insulting that after a compromise is made for you to continue playing on the Critsandvich servers and for you to stay as a member of the community, you continue with the actions that got you in trouble.

I was removed from admin for stacking (which admins can't do) and for griefing (which was done once when healing a spy). Benny told me I can join whatever team I want now, as long as I don't empty the server (it was full while in there), and I haven't griefed. Let's wait for the demo to be put on so we can see mangs' voice chat.
Ackybur
Donator

by Echoplex » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:02 pm

I am not allowing this issue to rest until failhorse posts the demo that he says that he has.

Once you watch the demo, you can all see what actually happened, which was Mangachu trolling and provoking on voice chat for over an hour to try to get tkt and ackbar to act up. Any chatlog that you see cannot do justice to how relentlessly Mangachu was griefing. If you do check the chatlog, you can see me telling him to shut the fuck up in admin chat because it was bothering everybody.

All stock errythang
Echoplex

by Take That!! » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:03 pm

We'll see when the demo gets posted. But we all know that isn't going to happen cause it obviously shows nothing but me and Ackbar playing, with Mangachu trying to get a rise out of us, and it definitely won't have that spawn camping Mangachu was doing.
Take That!!

by Vintage Cholent » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:07 pm

Not gonna lie I enjoyed backstabbing all of you whining/fighting/playing like shit on a slaybox people :)

10 Kills 6 destructions 1 life

“That’s not a knife. That’s a knife.” -“Crocodile Dundee”
JG:You are on a table, surround by naked dudes. What do you do?
VC: Leave the apple store
Vintage Cholent

by Gold Team Rules » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:08 pm

Admiral Ackybur wrote:
Gold Team Rules wrote:Ackybur, you disappoint me greatly. Just because you are no longer an admin doesn't mean you shouldn't act with at least an ounce of integrity. You had your admin removed for a reason and i find it insulting that after a compromise is made for you to continue playing on the Critsandvich servers and for you to stay as a member of the community, you continue with the actions that got you in trouble.

I was removed from admin for stacking (which admins can't do) and for griefing (which was done once when healing a spy). Benny told me I can join whatever team I want now, as long as I don't empty the server (it was full while in there), and I haven't griefed. Let's wait for the demo to be put on so we can see mangs' voice chat.

You stacked, you broke a rule, YOU ADMIT you broke a rule. Why would you do that in the first place? What makes it right to do that in the first place?! That one time you griefed was actually the one time you where caught and i doubt that you would honestly tell us how many times you griefed or stacked considering you don't have the sense of judgment not to stack. What also irks me is that you don't even apologize for breaking rules, it's like you never learn. If anything your actions today prove this.

This is my two cents, im done.
Gold Team Rules

by Ackybur » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:09 pm

Stacking isn't against the rules of the server, only admin rules. See Benny for a break down if you'd like a more detailed explanation.
Ackybur
Donator

by Failhorse » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:12 pm

Admin disrespect, donor disrespect.
add that to your resume.

Done.
Failhorse
Red Admin

by Echoplex » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:12 pm

Gold Team Rules wrote:You stacked, you broke a rule, YOU ADMIT you broke a rule. Why would you do that in the first place? What makes it right to do that in the first place?! That one time you griefed was actually the one time you where caught and i doubt that you would honestly tell us how many times you griefed or stacked considering you don't have the sense of judgment not to stack. What also irks me is that you don't even apologize for breaking rules, it's like you never learn. If anything your actions today prove this.

Actually, stacking is not against the rules for non-admins on the slayboxes, especially when it's two people and the server has plenty of other skilled people to compensate. Ackbar gave up her admin with that understanding from one of our red admins

But, you should apply for Slaybox admin if you are interested in enforcing the rules on the Slaybox servers

All stock errythang
Echoplex

by Take That!! » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:12 pm

I see no demo yet, if you have the irrefutable proof, present it.
Take That!!

by Gold Team Rules » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:13 pm

Big Bear wrote:
Gold Team Rules wrote:You stacked, you broke a rule, YOU ADMIT you broke a rule. Why would you do that in the first place? What makes it right to do that in the first place?! That one time you griefed was actually the one time you where caught and i doubt that you would honestly tell us how many times you griefed or stacked considering you don't have the sense of judgment not to stack. What also irks me is that you don't even apologize for breaking rules, it's like you never learn. If anything your actions today prove this.

Actually, stacking is not against the rules for non-admins on the slayboxes, especially when it's two people and the server has plenty of other skilled people to compensate. Ackbar gave up her admin with that understanding from one of our red admins

But, you should apply for Slaybox admin if you are interested in enforcing the rules on the Slaybox servers

Actually i did apply for blue admin, check it out.
Gold Team Rules

by NuclearWatermelon » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:21 pm

There is a demo?

I would be interested to hear the voice comms.
NuclearWatermelon

by Echoplex » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:27 pm

NuclearWatermelon wrote:There is a demo?

Manga says he only recorded "some" of it. I was there the entire time, Mangachu was completely out of line. He trolled them on voice for like 30 minutes even though they weren't even typing back. I'm about to go watch the demo to see when he started recording -- Failhorse posted the latter 2 demos he has (he says he has 4...) in the admin forum

All stock errythang
Echoplex

by Failhorse » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:34 pm

OK i unlocked this one, since everyone wants to post here, and not the other duplicate thread i left unlocked.
Failhorse
Red Admin

by Ackybur » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:35 pm

Mangachu wrote:
Big Bear wrote:
NuclearWatermelon wrote:There is a demo?

Manga says he only recorded "some" of it. I was there the entire time, Mangachu was completely out of line. He trolled them on voice for like 30 minutes even though they weren't even typing back. I'm about to go watch the demo to see when he started recording -- Failhorse posted the latter 2 demos he has (he says he has 4...) in the admin forum

trolling.. as in asking questions?

Asking the same questions over and over and getting mad when you don't get the answer you want to hear? You were getting mad when we didn't admit to changing names. You obviously knew we did, why did you keep going?
Ackybur
Donator

by Take That!! » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:36 pm

They were the same questions, and when you didn't get a response you kept asking. Also, everyone knew we switched names, there was no need to keep asking us who we were, i.e. trolling.
Take That!!

by Echoplex » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:03 pm

I watched them both, and even these biased demos (started the minute after Mangachu stopped trolling) have literally nothing to support your claims of "disrespecting admins" And yes, failhorse said that it was for disrespecting admins, not stacking

You didn't prove anything with those demos because there is nothing to prove. All these later demos don't show is the constant harassment from Mangachu, which took place the map before that on Badwater.

All your 15 min demo shows is Mangachu's innocence, and the other 30+ min demo from Badwater will definitely show you how ridiculous he was being, but I assume that was at your request, Failhorse.

ANY kind of "harassment" you could claim from the 2...maybe 3 things Tkt/Ackbar said in 15 minutes of demo will also be instantly defused if they were provoked first, and they absolutely were

By the way...I WAS THERE. THE WHOLE TIME. BEFORE BOTH OF THEM JOINED. I SAW THE WHOLE THING.

All stock errythang
Echoplex

by Failhorse » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:06 pm

Are you high big bear? My request?
" Hey failhorse, the server went full retard"

"ok record a demo... Problems, deal with them. Chat looks dicey..."

K Thanks.
Failhorse
Red Admin

by Echoplex » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:21 pm

Failhorse wrote:Are you high big bear? My request?
" Hey failhorse, the server went full retard"

"ok record a demo... Problems, deal with them. Chat looks dicey..."

K Thanks.

I bolded the important part of my post for you and you still ignored it?
You can't selectively jump in and out of arguments based on what you can and can't prove

All stock errythang
Echoplex

by Gold Team Rules » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:32 pm

Big Bear wrote:I watched them both, and even these biased demos (started the minute after Mangachu stopped trolling) have literally nothing to support your claims of "disrespecting admins" And yes, failhorse said that it was for disrespecting admins, not stacking

You didn't prove anything with those demos because there is nothing to prove. All these later demos don't show is the constant harassment from Mangachu, which took place the map before that on Badwater.

All your 15 min demo shows is Mangachu's innocence, and the other 30+ min demo from Badwater will definitely show you how ridiculous he was being, but I assume that was at your request, Failhorse.

ANY kind of "harassment" you could claim from the 2...maybe 3 things Tkt/Ackbar said in 15 minutes of demo will also be instantly defused if they were provoked first, and they absolutely were

By the way...I WAS THERE. THE WHOLE TIME. BEFORE BOTH OF THEM JOINED. I SAW THE WHOLE THING.

I take offence considering i recorded some of those demos. Don't go full retard and start to think that there is a conspiracy going on.
Gold Team Rules

by Echoplex » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:39 pm

Fuck, I don't care about that. Manga's 30 minutes of uninstigated trolling could have come from somewhere else but I made the mistake of making an assumption, I'm sorry.

I just care that the demos and chatlogs that have been posted show NOTHING that relates to admin disrespect or teamstacking

All stock errythang
Echoplex

by psyk » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:40 pm

This is getting locked since no one is getting anywhere.
thanks
The Asshole.
psyk
Blue Admin

Return to Team Fortress 2