This is absurd

Discuss your favorite war-based hat simulator.

This is absurd

by dieinafire » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:00 pm

So, I'm noticing a silly trend.

1. Power hungry admins
2. "I hate getting my ass kicked so I'll ban them for hacking" (Konfy, whom is an amazing player, yet has died by my rifle numerous times)
3. "You're not healing enough as a medic so you are getting kicked/banned" (Pub players, Acky)

CSN has changed drastically since I started playing a few months back. It seems whenever someone is upset at someone, or doesn't like the way they play, they're labeled as a griefer and are given a warning and then kicked/banned. Who are you to dictate how I play? If I want to run around as a medic and get kills of my own with a syringe, then so be it. It's funny though, as some of you admins I have personally witnessed doing the same shit you're kicking and banning others for.

Congratulations on your "authority" and "power" on a $25~/month game server. Feel free to ban me for hurting your feelbads.

Peace out
dieinafire
Donator

Re: This is absurd

by Smeemo » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:07 pm

1. Could you give an example?
2. Close to 75% of voting admins ok'd an extended ban. I know I can be a dick, but surely not that many admins are. There's no coalition to get rid of skilled players, at any rate.
3. I haven't heard that at all. That may tell you how much you know about the situation. [edit: Regular players have been banned for being noobish? Again, do give an example, because I have no idea what you're referencing.]

Just trying to get a clearer understanding of what you're talking about, here. IMO, we've gotten much morelax since the TFGN days (which I think is a good thing on the whole, btw).

[edit: relaxed is the word I was looking for. :)]
Smeemo

by Vivi Hill » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:17 pm

I know the Konfy issue has been done to death and I still don't agree with it, but I do want to clarify that it has nothing to do with "I hate getting my ass kicked so I'll ban them for hacking". Rather, it's out of a concern for whether he's genuinely hacking or not. A great deal of admins weighed in on this very carefully and they decided it looked enough like hacking. This has nothing to do with admins getting killed too much by the same guy. The ban, whether it was done fairly or not, was done purely to benefit the players on the servers, not the admins.

As for the issue with Ackbar, the ban (which is being lifted anyway) and the problem some admins had with her, was not merely the fact that she was healing spies and fooling around now and then, but rather the fact that she was an ADMIN and doing this. For someone to be an admin they must commit to helping the server, and we take issue when our admins are not doing their duties properly and are damaging the server in some way.

Now, while I will admit that occasionally Ackbar will be picked on by some folks a bit too much, I am going to have to disagree with the way you phrased it. Anyone on the server is welcome to medic chain, heal spies and otherwise fool around (to an extent), but if an admin is involved the issue needs to be dealt with. That's the reason Ackbar was being picked on more than seemed reasonable.

As for the kicking and banning unnecessarily, let us know if specific admins are doing this too much. I do not know of any specific case where someone was unfairly banned for griefing. Personally, I wish Konfy had been given another chance, but the vote we had (which we took very seriously) spoke otherwise.

But no one (OUTSIDE ADMINS) shouldn't be allowed to run around as a medic and get kills with a syringe. If people are getting banned for this that needs to stop, but I don't think that's the case. I haven't heard of kicking or banning for fooling around as a specific class. Generally our rules state that if you're breaking the game, hacking, or causing distress to another player, you deserve warnings and or kicks and bans. Otherwise there should be no kicking going on here.

I recognize that you're a longtime donator and am no less grateful than I was when you first donated. I hope any problems you're having with our policies can get fixed.
"Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect." --Benny Hill
Vivi Hill
Red Admin
Master of Ceremonies

by dieinafire » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:27 pm

Smeemo wrote:1. Could you give an example?
2. Close to 75% of voting admins ok'd an extended ban. I know I can be a dick, but surely not that many admins are. There's no coalition to get rid of skilled players, at any rate.
3. I haven't heard that at all. That may tell you how much you know about the situation. [edit: Regular players have been banned for being noobish? Again, do give an example, because I have no idea what you're referencing.]

Just trying to get a clearer understanding of what you're talking about, here. IMO, we've gotten much morelax since the TFGN days (which I think is a good thing on the whole, btw).

[edit: relaxed is the word I was looking for. :)]

1. I think it was Maringue who was being a douche in the server a week ago. Long story short, someone was kicked for not playing medic well (if I recall) and I had asked him to explain himself, as it's absurd to demand people play how you want them to play. I was told he was griefing, and that he was done talking about it. I don't think all admins are power hungry, I just came across a few that were jerks.

2. My apologies, my statement wasn't meant to mean admins are trying to rid of great players. It's that Konfy is an amazing player as sniper and I don't remember reading/seeing proof of him hacking (screens, staring through walls, whatever). Snowsickle kicks my ass up and down TF2, and I hate it, but only because he's better than me.

3. I was in SB1 when I heard the Ackybur situation, and one of the admins said she would uber a spy, and wasn't healing much. Also refer to point #1.
dieinafire
Donator

by dieinafire » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:37 pm

benny hill wrote:I know the Konfy issue has been done to death and I still don't agree with it, but I do want to clarify that it has nothing to do with "I hate getting my ass kicked so I'll ban them for hacking". Rather, it's out of a concern for whether he's genuinely hacking or not. A great deal of admins weighed in on this very carefully and they decided it looked enough like hacking. This has nothing to do with admins getting killed too much by the same guy. The ban, whether it was done fairly or not, was done purely to benefit the players on the servers, not the admins.

As for the issue with Ackbar, the ban (which is being lifted anyway) and the problem some admins had with her, was not merely the fact that she was healing spies and fooling around now and then, but rather the fact that she was an ADMIN and doing this. For someone to be an admin they must commit to helping the server, and we take issue when our admins are not doing their duties properly and are damaging the server in some way.

Now, while I will admit that occasionally Ackbar will be picked on by some folks a bit too much, I am going to have to disagree with the way you phrased it. Anyone on the server is welcome to medic chain, heal spies and otherwise fool around (to an extent), but if an admin is involved the issue needs to be dealt with. That's the reason Ackbar was being picked on more than seemed reasonable.

As for the kicking and banning unnecessarily, let us know if specific admins are doing this too much. I do not know of any specific case where someone was unfairly banned for griefing. Personally, I wish Konfy had been given another chance, but the vote we had (which we took very seriously) spoke otherwise.

But no one (OUTSIDE ADMINS) shouldn't be allowed to run around as a medic and get kills with a syringe. If people are getting banned for this that needs to stop, but I don't think that's the case. I haven't heard of kicking or banning for fooling around as a specific class. Generally our rules state that if you're breaking the game, hacking, or causing distress to another player, you deserve warnings and or kicks and bans. Otherwise there should be no kicking going on here.

I recognize that you're a longtime donator and am no less grateful than I was when you first donated. I hope any problems you're having with our policies can get fixed.

Benny,

That clears up a lot, though I feel it's a bit discriminatory to prohibit admins from enjoying the same game play that the rest of us get to enjoy. I thank you for clearing this up. In my opinion, admins aren't all on the same page about what is and is not a kickable offense, and labeling it with griefing. It's like the TF2 version of the US and terrorism. Kick then label griefer. :lol:
dieinafire
Donator

by Mike808 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:38 pm

unban konfy please
When I got kicked from casual...
Broseph Stalin : why the fuck would you kick him
Rehvii : why did u kick him?
Rehvii : dumbasses
Rehvii : now we are going to get fucked
Broseph Stalin : he was literally the best engie I've seen in a valve server ever
Mike808
Blue Admin
I blame Snowsickle

by Konfy » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:39 pm

Mike808 wrote:unban konfy please

<3
Konfy

by Smeemo » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:44 pm

dieinafire wrote: It's like the TF2 version of the US and terrorism. Kick then label griefer. :lol:

ROFL U.S. foreign policy what a joke amirite
Smeemo

by Maringue » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:55 pm

I concur with Smeemo, but I'll address each of these points from my own perspective.

1.) I've never kicked or banned anyone for their style of play, so I don't really know what incident you are talking about. The last person that I kicked who wasn't afk for an extended period of time was an engie who was obviously trolling (he even had troll face for his avatar). In fact, I kicked him because the other team (which he was on) all asked me to do so.
2.)This was not one admin making a decision. 4-6 admins witnessed the indecent in question and unanimously agreed that there was hacking involved.
3.) I've never seen or even heard about this happening. Could you give an example? The most I've ever done was say something like "Hey would you mind healing me instead of being a battle medic for 10 seconds?" Also, this has nothing to do with the reason why Ackbar was banned from certain servers.
Last paragraph.) Please don't lob out vague accusations, it doesn't do anyone any good. If you have a specific example, you can always PM a red admin about it. And as for play style, we generally let people do whatever they want, but there are limits such as a griefing engie teleporter, sticky camping spawn, ect. And yes, the policy is warn, kick then ban for abusive behavior.

Personally, 95% of my admin actions have either been to kick people who have been afk for a while because the server is full and people are waiting to get in, or I've banned people for spouting off racists or homophobic language after I've warned them about the server's policy (ie zero tolerance). I can count the number of times I've kicked anyone for anything else on one hand.

Remember, the admins work to make an environment that is enjoyable for all players. I don't think we'd be nearly as popular if you came into our servers and had to join a team that had 6 spies on it, which is why we have class limits. There are more than a couple people who don't like class limits (mainly because they always want to play spy or sniper), but we keep them in place because it allows the majority of people on the server to have fun.

I have no problem with you voicing your opinions about the server (that's why we have these forums really), but try to do it in a constructive manor. Coming here to tell us that, and I'm paraphrasing here, "Bad people are doing bad things," isn't really going to improve anything.
Maringue
Blue Admin

by dieinafire » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:03 pm

Maringue wrote:I concur with Smeemo, but I'll address each of these points from my own perspective.

1.) I've never kicked or banned anyone for their style of play, so I don't really know what incident you are talking about. The last person that I kicked who wasn't afk for an extended period of time was an engie who was obviously trolling (he even had troll face for his avatar). In fact, I kicked him because the other team (which he was on) all asked me to do so.
2.)This was not one admin making a decision. 4-6 admins witnessed the indecent in question and unanimously agreed that there was hacking involved.
3.) I've never seen or even heard about this happening. Could you give an example? The most I've ever done was say something like "Hey would you mind healing me instead of being a battle medic for 10 seconds?" Also, this has nothing to do with the reason why Ackbar was banned from certain servers.
Last paragraph.) Please don't lob out vague accusations, it doesn't do anyone any good. If you have a specific example, you can always PM a red admin about it. And as for play style, we generally let people do whatever they want, but there are limits such as a griefing engie teleporter, sticky camping spawn, ect. And yes, the policy is warn, kick then ban for abusive behavior.

Personally, 95% of my admin actions have either been to kick people who have been afk for a while because the server is full and people are waiting to get in, or I've banned people for spouting off racists or homophobic language after I've warned them about the server's policy (ie zero tolerance). I can count the number of times I've kicked anyone for anything else on one hand.

Remember, the admins work to make an environment that is enjoyable for all players. I don't think we'd be nearly as popular if you came into our servers and had to join a team that had 6 spies on it, which is why we have class limits. There are more than a couple people who don't like class limits (mainly because they always want to play spy or sniper), but we keep them in place because it allows the majority of people on the server to have fun.

I have no problem with you voicing your opinions about the server (that's why we have these forums really), but try to do it in a constructive manor. Coming here to tell us that, and I'm paraphrasing here, "Bad people are doing bad things," isn't really going to improve anything.

That's why I said I *thought* it was you, but I could be wrong. All I know is the person was kicked for how they played, and I'm sure it was due to medic healing. Either way, I'm older than most of you, so when a young admin tells me "he is done talking about it", it irritates me to no end. If you don't want to answer my question regarding why someone was (in my opinion, wrongfully) kicked, you should at least point me to a Q+A so I have a reference. I'll start keeping a list of what I view as abuse and send to reds to either dismiss or take action.

I donate, I play on the empty servers to get people, I (generally) respect everyone, I just don't like some of the stuff I've seen, that's all.
dieinafire
Donator

by Failhorse » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:06 pm

We have a couple community policies that need to be addressed. To preface, almost every action taken by the staff is done in the open. This results in many people taking issue with what is going on. Foremost, when the community decides to add their two cents they're left with their feelings on the matter and not the facts. In the end we have a 6-7 page thread of personal rage, and off topic comments.

Let's address the Ackbar situation. For months a growing number of admins, and a ton of community members felt that she wasn't living up to the duty of admin. But no direct action was taken by the staff to deal with it. When the last instance occurred, and the demos started rolling in, a majority decided to fix the problem. You are allowed your opinion, but you are not allowed your own facts. I won't address the reason again in detail. But for every person that comes to the defense of Ackbar, I can give you a complaint. At the time she was left with SB2. A compromise is being worked on.

In regard to Konfy. I personally have never had a problem or suspected hacking. I was not here when the issue came about. But Smeemo took issue with what was going on. Some things, admittedly, shouldn't be possible based on his ping. But the facts themselves don't matter. I wasn't there. But I do trust Smeemo's judgment. He is a "good" player, and is very impartial to the communities social structure. So I stand by him. The majority of admins voted to continue the ban. For them, it might be personal issues related to his attitude over the actual hacking itself. I can't speak for them.

I'm in a unique position. If you look at the steam community I'm the first person that shows up on the list. I get 90% of all the complaints and compliments from players that visit the servers. In the last 8 months I've only had to ban 1 person. I've only seen 3 people get banned by other administrators. I've heard of issues with the "hard ass" clan, rex, lefty, and several other semi-regulars. 99% of the time, when I am in a server everyone behaves.

I find it funny that you think we're trying to ban the talented players. Perhaps you take issue because you are friends with them. All this can be debated to death again. But personal bias is really the only outcome. Just by your own comments you're not really in the loop to what's going on. Ackbar not healing as a medic? Can you source this reason please? I'd also like to know which admin kicked a medic for not performing to standards. If you saw our ban list compared to other communities, you'd laugh...

As for how problems are dealt with. This is being addressed. We're far busier now, than when the rules were written. Our policies are being updated as we speak.
Failhorse
Red Admin

by Failhorse » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:13 pm

To your other comments briefly. I'm probably older than you. :lol:
As for the fun value in the critsandvich admin world.
That is a terrible excuse for not doing a job. Out of 20 admins, only
1 couldn't have fun unless they played with specific people.
I have fun every night, especially when i get to airblast Argent into a frenzy. :evil:

EDIT!!!!!!!

Also, wanted to mention. Have those who played exclusively on critsandvich, for an extended period of time, tried playing somewhere else?
The caliber of player, here, is higher than 90% of pub servers. Kicking "the good people" would be kicking 1/2 the player base.
Failhorse
Red Admin

by duck » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:24 pm

on the trade server were always coming up with new ways to entertain, whether it be scout racing in the nuke area spy gambling hide and seek raffles. on gold our priority :D
duck

by Ackybur » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:39 pm

Yes admins say they saw it with their own eyes, but they could be mistaken.

Toaster wrote:
Snowsickle wrote:
Maringue wrote:Wow, after watching that sniper video, now I know why it was running so fast...so you can't notice all the non-headshots he got headshot credit for. There's one in the middle of the video where he hits a medic in the right shoulder (and that's being generous) and still gets a headshot.

Recorded demos don't display TF2s lag compensation. Those were all valid headshots, but latency isn't accounted for in placement of the player models in a demo. In your game, if you turn off lag compensation you'll notice the same effect (to get a headshot you actually have to lead the model you see in game, rather than click directly on it).

QFT

Some admins don't understand the lag that comes from spec/videos...how do we trust their opinion if they don't already know what it's going to look like.

Big bear and I brought up a solid idea to remove the ban from him for a good 20-30 minutes, and spectate him (obviously he'd know) and see how he played. If he was super terrible, no way he'd been headshotting, and no way to excuse minimizing on such an important game than perfect keep him banned. But, if he did just as good as he usually does then perfect keep him unbanned and we all move on. No one wanted to use a perfectly useless 20 minutes, even though I know benny, toaster, me, big bear and the other 2 that voted "no" on his ban were content with sparing the time. Oh well, sorry Konfy <3

Edit: It's so hard with the Konfy situation because smeemo is a smarty and his opinion is important, but it's followed by toasters and they are both really good at what they do.

Also, DIAF this is the most I've ever seen you type.
Ackybur
Donator

by Mike808 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:48 pm

Failhorse wrote:In regard to Konfy. I personally have never had a problem or suspected hacking. I was not here when the issue came about. But Smeemo took issue with what was going on. Some things, admittedly, shouldn't be possible based on his ping. But the facts themselves don't matter. I wasn't there. But I do trust Smeemo's judgment. He is a "good" player, and is very impartial to the communities social structure. So I stand by him. The majority of admins voted to continue the ban. For them, it might be personal issues related to his attitude over the actual hacking itself. I can't speak for them.

you can still be a decent sniper with high ping
his ping is the same as mine and i can still join a game late and end up with the most points from playing only sniper when its one of my good days

you will be surprised how you can flick sniper and get 1320957946 headshots
Broseph Stalin : he was literally the best engie I've seen in a valve server ever
Mike808
Blue Admin
I blame Snowsickle

by Ackybur » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:55 pm

Failhorse, it's nice to know I broke even on my admining :) It's like taxes. At least I don't have to pay back. Also, it's not that I would just have fun with one person, but we'd make up different games in mumble and do that. It's hard to do that with someone over the server while telling the other team. MAYBE IF MORE PEOPLE USED MUMBLE (that's a hint).
Ackybur
Donator

by dieinafire » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:10 pm

Failhorse wrote:Let's address the Ackbar situation. For months a growing number of admins, and a ton of community members felt that she wasn't living up to the duty of admin. But no direct action was taken by the staff to deal with it. When the last instance occurred, and the demos started rolling in, a majority decided to fix the problem. You are allowed your opinion, but you are not allowed your own facts. I won't address the reason again in detail. But for every person that comes to the defense of Ackbar, I can give you a complaint. At the time she was left with SB2. A compromise is being worked on.

Funny, I heard no real complaints except for people that were raging from being dominated by her. Also, not allowed my own facts? The reasons I put down were the reasons you admins mentioned in the server. So, if my "reasons" are wrong, then you admins are wrong, and that explains a lot.

Failhorse wrote: I find it funny that you think we're trying to ban the talented players. Perhaps you take issue because you are friends with them.

You must not have read this entire thread, as I cleared apologized in one of my replies to Smeemo that what I said came out wrong. Also, no, I'm not friends with Konfy, never even talked to him. I've only played with and against him.

Failhorse wrote:Just by your own comments you're not really in the loop to what's going on. Ackbar not healing as a medic? Can you source this reason please? I'd also like to know which admin kicked a medic for not performing to standards.

If I'm not in the loop it's because you and the admins in game are giving partial explanations, so you should deal with them accordingly. When I first found out about the Ackybur situation on SB1, I asked what was going on and one of the admins said she was banned, and one of the reasons was, "Not healing as a medic, and ubering a spy".

Failhorse wrote:Also, wanted to mention. Have those who played exclusively on critsandvich, for an extended period of time, tried playing somewhere else?
The caliber of player, here, is higher than 90% of pub servers. Kicking "the good people" would be kicking 1/2 the player base.

I'm a donator on HEROES, and they have, by far, the best players I've ever played with, both in sportsmanship and skill level.
dieinafire
Donator

by dieinafire » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:14 pm

Mike808 wrote:
Failhorse wrote:In regard to Konfy. I personally have never had a problem or suspected hacking. I was not here when the issue came about. But Smeemo took issue with what was going on. Some things, admittedly, shouldn't be possible based on his ping. But the facts themselves don't matter. I wasn't there. But I do trust Smeemo's judgment. He is a "good" player, and is very impartial to the communities social structure. So I stand by him. The majority of admins voted to continue the ban. For them, it might be personal issues related to his attitude over the actual hacking itself. I can't speak for them.

you can still be a decent sniper with high ping
his ping is the same as mine and i can still join a game late and end up with the most points from playing only sniper when its one of my good days

you will be surprised how you can flick sniper and get 1320957946 headshots

If I'm lagging, I actually tend to switch to sniper, as I don't have to move much, and it's easier for me to play.
dieinafire
Donator

by tehs4ndman » Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:52 pm

all i have to say is that if i havent been banned by now... this community is fucking awesome. (except for akybur she smells like a dirty booty hole(just kidding)(but not really))

(yes i am kidding)

(NO IM NOT)

(yea)

youtube channel with tf2 vids xD subscribe!! http://www.youtube.com/user/tehs4ndman

trade me!!! http://www.tf2items.com/id/tehs4ndman
tehs4ndman

by Patrid » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:25 pm

dieinafire wrote:Long story short, someone was kicked for not playing medic well (if I recall)

I do remember an instance of a medic being kicked; however, the situation isn't as it seems. It happened quite a while ago, so maybe it's a different one.
It's one thing to bad at a game...but this "medic", his name is "cat", wasn't play medic at all...he was greifing.
In one of the mini-rounds of turbine, blu team was behind 2-1 and cat had just picked up the fallen red intel and was already in our intel room.
However, despite the plethera of urges and pleads, he refused to cap the intel unless a friendly scout had to push him to the pt. (Warned for this.)
That instance was not the sole reason for him being kicked. He was kicked because he wasn't even aiming to hurt the other team (by really only using the bonesaw).
The server was basically full and we didn't need trolls taking up spaces
From the request of all the other members of his own team.. he either left or was kicked
I don't remember who kicked him, but I would have done the same exact thing.
Failhorse:Exploits are okay as long are you're an admin
ImageImage
Patrid

by Snowsickle » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:41 pm

dieinafire wrote:Funny, I heard no real complaints except for people that were raging from being dominated by her. Also, not allowed my own facts? The reasons I put down were the reasons you admins mentioned in the server. So, if my "reasons" are wrong, then you admins are wrong, and that explains a lot.

Considering the admins themselves were divided on this issue, it's pretty unsurprising that you got a biased and/or partial story depending on who you discussed it with. Both sides are going to present the information to a third party in a way that supports their argument. It's pretty tough to get perfect information on an inherently subjective issue.
Snowsickle
Blue Admin

by TiakerAvelonna » Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:07 pm

tehs4ndman wrote:all i have to say is that if i havent been banned by now... this community is fucking awesome.

Trufax.

IMEANILOVEYOUSANDMAN
"I must remember to tell Sethra to never underestimate the power of the hissy cow."-paraphrase, Vlad Taltos

Avatar from http://kirari-pgsm.net/index.php
TiakerAvelonna

by Vigil » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:57 pm

I can't help but feel that banning Ackbar for ubering a spy is nothing but a lame excuse for giving her the ban she actually deserves; some of the admins seem to be too focused on following fancy rules and procedures to just do what's obviously best for the servers.

The reason you should be giving for banning Ackbar is that she solicits attention from underage boys in a way which detracts from the game experience for everyone else in the server, whether it be through team stacking or medic hijinks. I muted her after the first time I heard her talking over voicechat about dicks with some kid, but her negative effect on gameplay is enough that I've started avoiding servers she's in. Having an admin who acts like she does is beyond unprofessional-- it's disturbing and creepy.

I had assumed it was a hopeless case of a group of socially inept kid admins who are incapable of saying no to a female on the internet, but the recent ban gave me hope that you guys are capable of reason. I still wouldn't have said anything, but earlier this evening I saw Ackbar on slaybox 1 and was quite disappointed in CSn.
Vigil

by Mike808 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:18 pm

she no longer has admin in those servers
Mike808
Blue Admin
I blame Snowsickle

by psyk » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:48 pm

Vigil wrote:I can't help but feel that banning Ackbar for ubering a spy is nothing but a lame excuse for giving her the ban she actually deserves; some of the admins seem to be too focused on following fancy rules and procedures to just do what's obviously best for the servers.

The reason you should be giving for banning Ackbar is that she solicits attention from underage boys in a way which detracts from the game experience for everyone else in the server, whether it be through team stacking or medic hijinks. I muted her after the first time I heard her talking over voicechat about dicks with some kid, but her negative effect on gameplay is enough that I've started avoiding servers she's in. Having an admin who acts like she does is beyond unprofessional-- it's disturbing and creepy.

I had assumed it was a hopeless case of a group of socially inept kid admins who are incapable of saying no to a female on the internet, but the recent ban gave me hope that you guys are capable of reason. I still wouldn't have said anything, but earlier this evening I saw Ackbar on slaybox 1 and was quite disappointed in CSn.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa,,,,,,,,HAHAHAHAHA
The Asshole.
psyk
Blue Admin

by Mike808 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:44 am

psyk wrote:
Vigil wrote:I can't help but feel that banning Ackbar for ubering a spy is nothing but a lame excuse for giving her the ban she actually deserves; some of the admins seem to be too focused on following fancy rules and procedures to just do what's obviously best for the servers.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa,,,,,,,,HAHAHAHAHA

^
Mike808
Blue Admin
I blame Snowsickle

by Echoplex » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:08 am

CSNews: Ackbar reacts to ban

She pulled a gun on our moms, we didn't have a choice

All stock errythang
Echoplex

by Ackybur » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:44 am

Rofl, I'm surprised that's what got you and not me threatening to scissor someones mom, or talking to zclipse about his fungal cream. Besides, I think I know of the incident. He wasn't an underage boy, he was in mumble and we say stupid things in game all the time. I think my favorite convo with said boy was that his mom tried to give birth but couldn't because his head is so big. When they tried to pull him out with prongs it had stretched his head to a gourd shape. Oooooh tkt i'm sorry about your head :(

Edit: (you know who this is for) and you said gullible died out in 2005, I think you owe me my hat since I was successful :D
Ackybur
Donator

by Take That!! » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:40 am

To clear up all confusion, TF2 is serious business, and should be taken just as seriously as a real job. Plus, I am an inept underage boy who can't say no to a girl on the Internet, so if I can understand this simple rule, surely the rest of you can. Lock please since I solved all problems, no need to thank me.
Take That!!

by Zclipse » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:57 am

Why does this shit keep coming up? It's getting quite annoying. Let it go and play the game...
I'mma tell you a secret.
Zclipse

by Maringue » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:30 am

Zclipse wrote:Why does this shit keep coming up? It's getting quite annoying. Let it go and play the game...

When I stop hearing you, Toaster and Tkt talking about how teams can't be stacked because Ackbar's not around, then it will probably stop. We've dealt with the situation, now stop trolling.
Maringue
Blue Admin

by Failhorse » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:07 am

Who locked this, I was still making popcorn.

Funny as soon as the topic goes unfavorable it gets locked.. Otherwise 4 pages of nonsense left unchecked.
Failhorse
Red Admin

by Take That!! » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:59 pm

"Funny how it randomly gets unlocked. hmmmm. like someone wants to start problems." Someone said this awhile ago..... now who was it?
Take That!!

by Take That!! » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:28 pm

OH! I just remembered, it was you Failhorse, singing a different song now I see. Seems to be how things go around here.
Take That!!

by Take That!! » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:49 pm

I find it funny how hypocritical this whole organization is.
Take That!!

by Failhorse » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:05 pm

Then leave.
Failhorse
Red Admin

by Take That!! » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:08 pm

That's the main goal of all this isn't it. To grief us until we leave. I know you are hurt that I always kill you, but there are different ways to solve this problem.
Take That!!

by Ackybur » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:08 pm

Take That!! wrote:That's the main goal of all this isn't it. To grief us until we leave. I know you are hurt that I always kill you, but there are different ways to solve this problem.

Flag pole 3 o'clock?
Ackybur
Donator

by Gold Team Rules » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:12 pm

can we keep this all in one thread?
Last edited by Gold Team Rules on Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gold Team Rules

by dieinafire » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:14 pm

Gold Team Rules wrote:CAN WE KEEP THIS ALL IN ONE THREAD?

ALL CAPS MEANS SERIOUS BUSINESS
dieinafire
Donator

by Vintage Cholent » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:17 pm

I dont give a shit about no stupid ackybar, tkt or whatever the f his name is. I WANT MY SPY DEMO!!!!

“That’s not a knife. That’s a knife.” -“Crocodile Dundee”
JG:You are on a table, surround by naked dudes. What do you do?
VC: Leave the apple store
Vintage Cholent

by Vintage Cholent » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:19 pm

Vintage Cholent wrote:I dont give a shit about no stupid ackybar, tkt or whatever the f his name is. I WANT MY SPY DEMO!!!!

and some soup, it is freezing here in Philly

“That’s not a knife. That’s a knife.” -“Crocodile Dundee”
JG:You are on a table, surround by naked dudes. What do you do?
VC: Leave the apple store
Vintage Cholent

by Enigma » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:23 pm

Enigma

by psyk » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:41 pm

Enigma wrote:Image

Exactly *facepalm* got way off topic.
Locked. Kthxbai.
The Asshole.
psyk