BAN?!

Discuss your favorite war-based hat simulator.

BAN?!

by Konfy » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:06 pm

Why am i banned? Coz I'm german? Am I to good for you? is there any explanation?

-Edit-

I'm sry if I post this in the wrong section :>
Konfy

Re: BAN?!

by Nikki Wolf » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:08 pm

It's in the right section, I think. Do you know who banned you?
Nikki Wolf

by Konfy » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:09 pm

Nope I just tried to join a few minutes ago...
Konfy

by Zclipse » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:10 pm

Vintage Meat Boy wrote:It's in the right section, I think. Do you know who banned you?

probably psyk or fh for griefing.
I'mma tell you a secret.
Zclipse

by Gho$T » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:20 pm

Zclipse wrote:probably psyk or fh for griefing.

lol, get over that bro
ImageImage Image
Gho$T
Donator

by psyk » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:56 pm

You were banned after multiple peoples agreement after specing you for hacking. Its either that or lagging, but its ridiculous. Ban stays.
The Asshole.
psyk
Blue Admin

by Konfy » Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:17 pm

I was playing with a ping between 150 and 200 It can't looks normal!

And you publicheros are all cheat experts or what? I mean, srsly? I could play soldier at a div2/3 level (etf2l) thats a skill level which most of you can't reach!

If you mean this seriously, you probably think I'm cheating in my fragvid, too. xD

Just too ridiculous.
Konfy

by psyk » Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:28 pm

Dude I have played high level tf2 as well. And I have programmed quite a few hacks, I know how to recognize. We are discussing the ban elsewhere. It will stay for atleast 4 days.
The Asshole.
psyk
Blue Admin

by Konfy » Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:33 pm

psyk wrote:Dude I have played high level tf2 as well. And I have programmed quite a few hacks, I know how to recognize.

lmfao
Konfy

by Gho$T » Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:53 pm

Quit being butt hurt that you were caught, playing soldier aint that hard bro, but lag or no lag all the shots you took on the day of your ban were no excuse of lag, they were wallshots and this isnt CSS you cant shoot through walls, since you have no life and play solider so damn well try it on sniper soon you wont be using wall hacks.
ImageImage Image
Gho$T
Donator

by Konfy » Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:08 pm

Gho$T wrote:Quit being butt hurt you were caught you, playing soldier aint that hard bro, but lag or no lag all the shots you took on the day of your ban were no excuse of lag, they were wallshots and this isnt CSS you cant shoot through walls, since you have no life and play solider so damn well try it on sniper soon you wont be using wall hacks.

roflmao I'm playing with a really highsense, so my aim is mostly just twitching and sometimes I hit the wall, shit happens. ;)
I'm playing sniper like this for very long and often at publics and I improved my aim.

If you ban me coz I was shotting some walls, it's far more ridiculous. ;D

-Edit-

and yea my good aim for low-range hs and midair hs is caused by a wallhack.... lulz
Konfy

by Zclipse » Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:36 pm

psyk wrote:Dude I have played high level tf2 as well. And I have programmed quite a few hacks, I know how to recognize. We are discussing the ban elsewhere. It will stay for atleast 4 days.

Rofl...

Konfy doesn't hack, Hes a Euro with 200 ping... Everyone hits walls especially snipers that flick.
I'mma tell you a secret.
Zclipse

by Mike808 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:17 pm

he doesnt hack
ive been playing with him almost everyday in the slayboxes and nothing funny is going on
When I got kicked from casual...
Broseph Stalin : why the fuck would you kick him
Rehvii : why did u kick him?
Rehvii : dumbasses
Rehvii : now we are going to get fucked
Broseph Stalin : he was literally the best engie I've seen in a valve server ever
Mike808
Blue Admin
I blame Snowsickle

by Smeemo » Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:19 pm

Got complaints about getting shot through walls. Several admins spec'd Konfy. Every time spec switched to the player, he would stop playing for a few seconds (presumably changing windows), and cease chaining headshots until the admin was not spectating him. To alleviate the chance that it was just coincidence, Konfy was watched for several rounds over the span of a couple maps, and with no different results.
Smeemo

by Mike808 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:23 pm

i spectated him too but i never noticed anything, but that was a few days ago.
but oh well, its only around 4 days
Broseph Stalin : he was literally the best engie I've seen in a valve server ever
Mike808
Blue Admin
I blame Snowsickle

by Konfy » Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:28 pm

Smeemo wrote:Got complaints about getting shot through walls. Several admins spec'd Konfy. Every time spec switched to the player, he would stop playing for a few seconds (presumably changing windows), and cease chaining headshots until the admin was not spectating him. To alleviate the chance that it was just coincidence, Konfy was watched for several rounds, and with no different results.

I was writing with a teammate... he said I should play mge training mod instead of public. :D
And everytime he sent something I had to switch to my desktop... this happened often and 1 time you speced me while this, gz.
Konfy

by Repoman » Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:44 pm

You were hacking.
Repoman

by Toaster » Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:26 pm

my sens is at 11.8 inches for a 360

I STILL SHOOT WALLS TOO

people have no idea what they''re talking about konfy, let it be dealt with in the admin section... (even then no promises -.-)
La migliore armatura è di tenere fuori di gamma
Toaster

by Konfy » Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:30 pm

2inches/360 :>
Konfy

by Repoman » Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:32 pm

Toaster wrote:my sens is at 11.8 inches for a 360

I STILL SHOOT WALLS TOO

people have no idea what they''re talking about konfy, let it be dealt with in the admin section... (even then no promises -.-)

You were not even there. Are you like magical?
Repoman

by Ackybur » Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:36 pm

Repoman wrote:
Toaster wrote:my sens is at 11.8 inches for a 360

I STILL SHOOT WALLS TOO

You were not even there. Are you like magical?

We've played with konfy a lot. I'm assuming that's what toaster is talking about.
Ackybur
Donator

by Repoman » Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:40 pm

That may be true, but it was way too obvious from what we all saw.

I could start hacking too, and you could all say you have played with me in the past as well, however that wouldnt support the argument that I dont hack just because you have seen me play legit.

Like I said, Its a matter of having to have been there to see it, and any argument against this cant hold any weight.
Repoman

by Konfy » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:02 pm

Am I not allowed to shot some walls at bad days then hit a few shots and write with a mate between this shit? If you made it to spec me everytime while the few seconds I'm writing, THEN you have ONE thing you are good at.

gz.

btw: I have my fun. :)
Konfy

by Repoman » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:10 pm

Konfy wrote:Am I not allowed to shot some walls at bad days then hit a few shots and write with a mate between this shit? If you made it to spec me everytime while the few seconds I'm writing, THEN you have ONE thing you are good at.

gz.

Your english is terrible, and your a terrible lier.
But thats my opinion.
Repoman

by Konfy » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:18 pm

I know that my english is terrible especially If I don't watch for my grammar and that's the case. :) My brain is just too german and the sentence structure in german is different than in english, that's why my english sucks. :>
Konfy

by Ackybur » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:20 pm

Repoman wrote:
Konfy wrote:Am I not allowed to shot some walls at bad days then hit a few shots and write with a mate between this shit? If you made it to spec me everytime while the few seconds I'm writing, THEN you have ONE thing you are good at.

gz.

But thats my opinion.

This made me laugh repo because it's liar :D
Ackybur
Donator

by Repoman » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:49 pm

Admiral Ackybur wrote:
Repoman wrote:

gz.

But thats my opinion.

This made me laugh repo because it's liar :D

lol! Maybe I did that on purpose. xD
Repoman

by Konfy » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:33 pm

I could record demos, If you want. And every time someone thinks I'm cheating I'll upload the demo.

Because you can't prove shit without a demo.

And If a demo is missing just ban me again, shouldn't be that hard...
Konfy

by John Magnum » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:41 pm

I for one would be completely convinced that you're not cheating on the evidence of demonstrations you, yourself, recorded and uploaded. You're just as likely to hack while filming yourself as not, so it would prove your innocence.
John Magnum
Donator

by Mike808 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:58 pm

The day of the ban he and sandman were like having a sniper battle. i dont think sandman would have won if he was hacking
Mike808
Blue Admin
I blame Snowsickle

by Maringue » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:44 pm

Konfy wrote:I could record demos, If you want. And every time someone thinks I'm cheating I'll upload the demo.

Because you can't prove shit without a demo.

And If a demo is missing just ban me again, shouldn't be that hard...

Sorry dude, if 4 admins think you were hacking, you're going to have to come up with a better argument than "Fuck you, I'm just that good."

I noticed a guy earlier today who was a freaking unstoppable sniper, so on the map change I stayed in spectate like I was going for a beer or taking a leak. Once I was in spectate, this guy magically couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. Now you sir did not have the same gigantic drop in skill, but if 4 separate admins thought that something was rotten in Denmark, then it probably was.
Maringue
Blue Admin

by John Magnum » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:58 am

i just noticed konfy has one of the highest hs:k ratios of anyone on the server. if we just look at people with over 200 kills, then konfy has 0.8, the next-highest are generalsnoop and reaL at around 0.65, then chris^ with 0.51. i think it's fair to say that the vast majority of the players on the server have a hs:k ratio less than half of konfy's. this could be because he plays nothing but sniper and gets nothing but headshots. this could be because he hacks. there are so many possibilities.
John Magnum
Donator

by Konfy » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:45 am

The only thing you have is that I'm playing this game another way than you and that I'm sometimes afk for a few seconds. That's no prove that's bullshit.

It's not the first time for me. I'm banned from a couple of german community servers for "aimbotting" but every time someone dicided to ban me, it was an stupid unskilled public-only-player, who thinks noone could be better than him. I thought you guys wouldn't be like that, but I was wrong.

You can't prove that I was hacking and I can't prove that I was not.

No demo -> no prove -> unfair ban.

Did one of you ever play vs. a good sniper between premier divison and division 3? I think not...

btw: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NifecW6 ... _4&t=1m15s hf
Konfy

by Smeemo » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:26 am

protip: Behaving petulantly will not speed along your potential unbanning in any way.
Smeemo

by Echoplex » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:47 am

Would you agree to logging on the same time as one of our admins and letting them watch you snipe for 15 mins or so?

I completely agree that perm banning you with no evidence is ridiculous, and yes, we are giving you a fair discussion but it's on a private forum. The random suckage whenever any of our admins have specced you is beyond suspicious, but I think that we could disprove that quickly with a little cooperation :P

All stock errythang
Echoplex

by Konfy » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:56 am

Yeah I guess you would be nice to people who banned you for nothing. And because this happend to me a few times, I started trollin in this situations, this way I have at least my fun.

(and another time sorry for my bad english)
Konfy

by Konfy » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:07 am

Big Bear wrote:Would you agree to logging on the same time as one of our admins and letting them watch you snipe for 15 mins or so?

I agree, but what's the point?

I'm already recording everything and in the future you just have to tell me which demo you want. (I will keep the demos for 1 week)
Konfy

by Echoplex » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 am

Okay. While I agree that we need to prove that you are guilty, your argument for your skill as a comp player comes from youtube videos and a handful of run-ins with one of your clan mates on our server. You blame lag for never playing soldier, your main comp class, but sniper seems like a much more lag sensitive class to me. I'd say that the steam engine's lag compensation is pretty good, judging from the fact that you have a .86 headshot/kill ratio from over the atlantic ocean. I want to see you player soldier too, because I know that aimbots are moddable to a point where they might look believable in spec

Edit: And dude, we're the admins of the community and us personally watching is infinitely more reliable than someone suspected of hacking submitting their own evidence :P I'm trying to be rational but it needs to go both ways

All stock errythang
Echoplex

by Konfy » Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:28 am

Sniper with high ping = point & click and a sec later you see that you hit or not.
Soldier with high ping = Your rocket need a sec to come out.

My prediction aim just don't fit with a high ping. Also I don't like to play my mainclass at publics.

-Edit-

I would play soldier with you at a euro server. And I could send you demos. This way you could see more than just the good frags, but I don't think that this really matters.

(and another time, sorry for my bad english) xD
Last edited by Konfy on Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Konfy

by Ackybur » Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:32 am

Hey konfy :) I always liked you so I'll be honest, it's not looking good because of two things: the attitude you're using, and you're providing YouTube videos instead of just agreeing to what one of the nicer of the admins ask.
Ackybur
Donator

by Konfy » Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:52 am

Admiral Ackybur wrote:Hey konfy :) I always liked you so I'll be honest, it's not looking good because of two things: the attitude you're using, and you're providing YouTube videos instead of just agreeing to what one of the nicer of the admins ask.

If you ban me caused by my behaviour it's ok you don't have to like me or my english skills. But I don't want be banned with the reason "you were hacking" because that isn't true.

btw: what didn't I agree?
Konfy

by Vivi Hill » Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:54 am

His point about Soldier vs sniper with lag is very true. Really hard to aim projectiles when a rocket comes out of your weapon a half second too late.

I'm beginning to get a strong sense that a lot of this could be due to lost in translation stuff. As I know German I'm going to try to talk to him.
"Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect." --Benny Hill
Vivi Hill
Red Admin
Master of Ceremonies

by Ackybur » Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:05 pm

I think you should have a new title Benny. How about "The Diplomat".
Ackybur
Donator

by Konfy » Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:14 pm

Admiral Ackybur wrote:I think you should have a new title Benny. How about "The Diplomat".

+1
Konfy

by Mike808 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:15 pm

Konfy wrote:Sniper with high ping = point & click and a sec later you see that you hit or not.
Soldier with high ping = Your rocket need a sec to come out.

my ping is the same as his, and what he says about sniping is true, you need to flick snipe and sometime even though i know i missed i would get the kill cause my lag bullet of death
Mike808
Blue Admin
I blame Snowsickle

by Sussy » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:44 pm

Konfy, I love you - BUT - I really hope you ARE hacking. Because you make me feel so inadequate when I play. You just rape way too hard...
Sussy
Donator

by Konfy » Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:56 pm

Sussy wrote:Konfy, I love you - BUT - I really hope you ARE hacking. Because you make me feel so inadequate when I play. You just rape way too hard...

thx.
I take that as a compliment. :)

btw: I'm sorry for my "-hihihihi- they think I'm hacking -hihihihi- lets troll them" behavior. Just happened to often at random publics.
Konfy

by tehs4ndman » Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:06 pm

on his behalf, i didn't see anything that looked like hacks wen i played with him.

youtube channel with tf2 vids xD subscribe!! http://www.youtube.com/user/tehs4ndman

trade me!!! http://www.tf2items.com/id/tehs4ndman
tehs4ndman

by duck » Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:26 pm

if I was you konfy I would not just say fuck you to the admins. anyway the evidence against you pretty much proves your guilty. because your behaviors are the same when an admin specs you. your doing really awesome and then when one of us specs you you start to suck. I used to be jealous of you but now I have lost respect for you. just say that you were hacking and move along. I am not one to hd grudges and I forgive easy
duck

by Konfy » Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:59 pm

LÄCHERLICH DIGGA
Konfy

by duck » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:01 pm

i am not ridiculus :(
duck

by Amplify » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:34 pm

Still bumping that topic?