"RIP The Original Trickstabber"

Discuss your favorite war-based hat simulator.

"RIP The Original Trickstabber"

by TH3_SHAD0W_SAMUR4I » Sun May 10, 2015 7:26 am

"⚠WARNING, IF U ARE EXTREMELY EMOTIONAL DO NOT READ THIS"
I
felt it was obligatory to give and show my respects to this lad who commited suicide :(
If it Wasn't for him, many of the great spies I have known and aspire to be may not have existed, and I would have never have played TF2 (it was the Spy class and spy gameplays that got me into TF2) so I thought why not give thanks to the fine gentleman who started the great evolution of the Spy class.

His last video and my long and weird speech.

I cannot believe after 2 years of playing TF2 and putting dedication into the Spy class that I have never heard of this guy. I know you cannot read my comment, but I hope you will receive the peace and comfort in the next life that you did not find in this world . thank you my good sir for helping, creating and starting a beginning for all spies everywhere. Thank you for putting in the effort and dedication of these videos. You were good son, real good, maybe even the best. Whenever Il pick up a knife as a spy, I will remember you. Whenever I look at any Spy in tf2, I will remember you. Whenever Il put on a disguise, I will remember you. Whenever Il pick up the revolver, I will remember you. Rest in peace Subtle Art, the Predecessor of all Spies, the Father of all Spies and the Original Trick stabber. You leave a God like legacy my good sir, a legacy that shall never be forgotten. My appreciation amigo and farewell :) -TH3_SHAD0W_SAMUR4I
Kim Jong Bob : Medic, yes!
(TEAM) |WBG| Tep's : gg med, you're the best!
WANT TO PLAY IN FRESH MEAT CUP : credit to med

^^
Better Medic than Lia
TH3_SHAD0W_SAMUR4I

Re: "RIP The Original Trickstabber"

by Ron Swansons Stache » Sun May 10, 2015 9:13 am

His way of using focus of attention was really cool and sometimes being passive just to ensure he gets what needed to be done done is really impressive. Sometimes he'll pass on stabs and just let a guy run by him so he can do even more damage. Anyone noticed how old this video must be? The spy didn't pick up cloak after picking up ammo/guns. Was that a thing? I don't ever remember that.

Damn shame that he committed suicide. If anyone ever finds themselves in a dark place PLEASE reach out to anyone or any resource for help and don't give up. The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is 1 (800) 273-8255 and they are available 24/7. If needed I can pull up other countries prevention lifelines as well, and if needed anyone in this community (or even those not) can feel free to reach out to me if they need someone to talk to. PM me or on Steam.
YOU JUST GOT BUTT CHUNDERED!
Ron Swansons Stache
Blue Admin

Re: "RIP The Original Trickstabber"

by TH3_SHAD0W_SAMUR4I » Sun May 10, 2015 9:23 am

Ron Swansons Stache wrote:His way of using focus of attention was really cool and sometimes being passive just to ensure he gets what needed to be done done is really impressive. Sometimes he'll pass on stabs and just let a guy run by him so he can do even more damage. Anyone noticed how old this video must be? The spy didn't pick up cloak after picking up ammo/guns. Was that a thing? I don't ever remember that.

Damn shame that he committed suicide. If anyone ever finds themselves in a dark place PLEASE reach out to anyone or any resource for help and don't give up. The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is 1 (800) 273-8255 and they are available 24/7. If needed I can pull up other countries prevention lifelines as well, and if needed anyone in this community (or even those not) can feel free to reach out to me if they need someone to talk to. PM me or on Steam.

Yes it was a thing that spies weren't able to charge cloak using fallen weapons, ammo or metal which means spying back in 2011/2012 was a lot harder back then which makes this guy look even more awesome.

Thanks for the motivational speech Ron, its good to know there are some people left in the world with a hopeful heart like yours :)
Kim Jong Bob : Medic, yes!
(TEAM) |WBG| Tep's : gg med, you're the best!
WANT TO PLAY IN FRESH MEAT CUP : credit to med

^^
Better Medic than Lia
TH3_SHAD0W_SAMUR4I

Return to Team Fortress 2