Donated .... however

Discuss your favorite war-based hat simulator.

Donated .... however

by D_N_A » Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:01 am

As far as I know, I typed in my correct stream information, donated the right amount... but not seeing the benefits???? what may I have done wrong?
D_N_A
Donator

Re: Donated .... however

by Balubish » Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:49 am

D_N_A wrote:As far as I know, I typed in my correct stream information, donated the right amount... but not seeing the benefits???? what may I have done wrong?

Talk to BennyHill about donation problems. You can find is link on the donate page.

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

by fingerman » Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:24 am

D_N_A wrote:As far as I know, I typed in my correct stream information, donated the right amount... but not seeing the benefits???? what may I have done wrong?

What is your steamid? I can fix it.
fingerman
Red Admin
Author of: The Pushers Guide to Little Carts

by Vivi Hill » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:57 pm

A lot of people have been putting in monthly payment profiles for some reason. I guess Paypal is showing that option once people log in? In any case that system isn't compatible with the auto-donate system. I can't find a way to keep people from setting up these profiles. If you donate without setting up a monthly profile things will work much better.

Let me know if you still need help setting up your privileges, or if fingerman helped you out.
"Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect." --Benny Hill
Vivi Hill
Red Admin
Master of Ceremonies

by LegendarySurgeon » Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:23 pm

You should just do what I do and give Critsandvich $60 for Christmas.
The mills of the gods grind slowly, but they grind exceedingly fine.

LegendarySurgeon
Donator
☺ Dabbling Conversationalist

by Vivi Hill » Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:23 pm

All right. I did some tweaking to the system and it shouldn't have that recurring payments checkbox anymore. Maybe someday I'll add support for that but for now we shouldn't have issues anymore.
"Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect." --Benny Hill
Vivi Hill
Red Admin
Master of Ceremonies

by D_N_A » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:31 pm

I redonated... Using the Correct STEAM ID.. Ill just need to figure out how to cancel that other Donation, unless it never really was recurring. seems like i donated without actually making or logging into a paypal account and i will thus need to figure out how to cancel that....

:)
D_N_A
Donator

Re: All but 1 of my Benefits work?

by D_N_A » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:44 pm

Not that its a big deal... Just wanted to bring to attention that "Cut the Line" isn't working... I just waited 15 Minutes for a slot to open... Its only been a week or more that i donated...

:p
D_N_A
Donator

by Nikki Wolf » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:24 pm

D_N_A wrote:Not that its a big deal... Just wanted to bring to attention that "Cut the Line" isn't working... I just waited 15 Minutes for a slot to open... Its only been a week or more that i donated...

You have to connect to the server by the developer's console, in order to take the reserved slot. Here are the IPs:

slay1.critsandvich.com - Chicago SlayBox I
slay2.critsandvich.com - Chicago SlayBox II
west1.critsandvich.com - West Coast Slaybox I
Nikki Wolf

by Balubish » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:40 am

Nikki Wolf wrote:
D_N_A wrote:Not that its a big deal... Just wanted to bring to attention that "Cut the Line" isn't working... I just waited 15 Minutes for a slot to open... Its only been a week or more that i donated...

You have to connect to the server by the developer's console, in order to take the reserved slot. Here are the IPs:

Is it possible to add info about what default button the console are and also add that to reach console u need to be in a server before u can access it and then type "connect 111.111.111.111:27015", atleast I do. If I don't remember wrong u need to activate console in settings to? We have to take note that not everyone knows how games and things like this is known to everyone, most just wanna play and want to have fun. And those that do donate should have it very easy to understand how to use their money in game. :idea:

Balubish
Donator

by Beartato » Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:40 pm

Nikki Wolf wrote:

In case you need instructions on doing this, here's a video on how to enable the developer's console and open it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KL_prxXhX0o

And then you'll enter

"connect slay1.critsandvich.com"

for Chicago SlayBox I.

Here's a picture in case you need it:

I think there's only one reserve slot per server so you'll have to wait in line if the server has 25/24 players. I could be wrong, though.
I got tired of looking at Drawed's face.
Beartato

by D_N_A » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:19 pm

Uhh Well i use STEAM on my computer... Cut the Line has been working fine for the first week, and now its not...

Balubish wrote:
Nikki Wolf wrote:

Is it possible to add info about what default button the console are and also add that to reach console u need to be in a server before u can access it and then type "connect 111.111.111.111:27015", atleast I do. If I don't remember wrong u need to activate console in settings to? We have to take note that not everyone knows how games and things like this is known to everyone, most just wanna play and want to have fun. And those that do donate should have it very easy to understand how to use their money in game. :idea:
D_N_A
Donator

by Beartato » Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:07 am

D_N_A, check out the post I just wrote here. Is this what you've been doing to cut the line?
I got tired of looking at Drawed's face.
Beartato

by Balubish » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:47 am

Nice Tato :) Can those instructions and other ones like flameprint instructions be implemented in the donate thread. REDMINS It could be a link to separate closed threads about how to do all donate stuff. Say for example. Flameprint for instructions go to this link. Click Here And then instructions how to do them step by step like Beartato did. And connect to a full server and such. It will take away threads like this. And we are slowly growing wich is fun and good instructions will make it look even more professional I think. It should be easy to use.

See u ingame. Peace out.

Balubish
Donator

by Maringue » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:20 pm

Beartato wrote:I think there's only one reserve slot per server so you'll have to wait in line if the server has 25/24 players. I could be wrong, though.

There's actually 2 reserved slots. I'm pretty sure the server can go up to 26/24. I don't know if replay affects that number.
Maringue
Blue Admin

Return to Team Fortress 2