Admin POP Snowsickle's Custom Payload

Discuss your favorite war-based hat simulator.

Admin POP Snowsickle's Custom Payload

by Balubish » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:44 am

Today I think all admins and regular that are in comes and help pop Snowsickle's Payload. And goes tru all the maps so we have them all downloaded I think we can get life In that one. If all regulars and admin have the maps downloaded we dont have to wait for map loading so long next time. And much easier to pop I think. But it means we all need to help out. Blumin, maybe redmin, pinkmins, goldmin if there really are playing and so on.

I think the idea with the server is awesome but we have to unite and help the server start up in the beginning. United States of America A.K.A America Fuck Yeah, help that fuckin server pop up.

Also If u complain about this: It take so fuckin long to download custom map buuuhhuuu im gonna cry myself a river. !U only need to download the maps once, then u will have the flow as usual.

Best regards Balubish

Custom Awesome Maps

Manngrove
Minepit
Cashworks_final
Outback
Panic
Cranetop
Borax
Boundry_final

Last edited by Balubish on Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

Re: Admin POP Snowsickle's Custom Payload

by GoDM1N » Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:31 am

You most likely can also find the maps if you google them, and should only take a few secs to DL them.
GoDM1N
Donator
Win a prize if you can read my avatar

by CR33D » Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:04 pm

So far we have 8 People on the server; this is a mile stone for the Snowsickle server!
I deal ¹º² Damage with my favorite gun.
I also spend way to much time on the forum.

HOW THE **** DO I GET IMAGES WORKING?

http://i.imgur.com/3pXBPQs.gif
CR33D

by check six » Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:12 pm

yo i have repeatedly told you guys to make it an mge server and you don't listen

mge is mad good and will be an alive server unlike this one now
any questions? #meatshot
check six

by Cash » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:15 pm

check six wrote:yo i have repeatedly told you guys to make it an mge server and you don't listen

mge is mad good and will be an alive server unlike this one now

I don't think we don't have enough regulars who play competitively for this to work. That's probably because this is a casual community and not an uber l337 MLG super-pro hardcore gaming community. Don't get me wrong, I think it'd be cool to have a MGE server, but it really just doesn't fit with the whole philosophy of critsandvich. In general, this is a community for players who want to relax, play casually, and talk to friends. I am not saying that a MGE server would fail. In fact, I think it would do better than a custom-map server, but we have to think about the whole community player base when we decide what kind of new server we want to see.

I think the custom-map server was meant to serve as a sort of "bridge server" between the lovenest and the slayboxes. In other words, we wanted to have fun, new maps that were not the same ones we play over and over, while still retaining the general feel of a typical pub. So far, the experiment isn't working for a number of reasons, but I don't think that we should abandon ship and switch over to a competitive-type server.
This is a signature. Thank you for your time.
Cash

by GoDM1N » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:20 pm

It started with comp maps and MGE, but nobody played it, or wanted to play it.
GoDM1N
Donator

by Rosey » Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:26 pm

GoDM1N wrote:It started with comp maps and MGE, but nobody played it, or wanted to play it.

that's because it had random crits and spread ON when it wasn't supposed to
otherwise wouldve seen more use
Rosey
Blue Admin

by Failhorse » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:15 am

Probably going to give it a fresh IP. Think the old one is tainted with MGE juice.
Failhorse
Red Admin

by GoDM1N » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:52 am

Rosey wrote:
GoDM1N wrote:It started with comp maps and MGE, but nobody played it, or wanted to play it.

that's because it had random crits and spread ON when it wasn't supposed to
otherwise wouldve seen more use

If i remeber right it started without them, then was given the voting option to turn them on like we use to have in sb2. idk what happen to it after we first openned it because i was in CA, but when i got back it was turned into what it is now.
GoDM1N
Donator

by check six » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:05 pm

what do you mean, "tainted"? it was an ok server and provided a nice opportunity for some people to have fun, the more hardcore ones of us to just play each other and shit, just some bad configurations made mge.iT and TLR and etc more popular and useful in general

just make it an mge server you'll get everybody

unban me btw
any questions? #meatshot
check six

by Cash » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:04 pm

check six wrote:what do you mean, "tainted"? it was an ok server and provided a nice opportunity for some people to have fun, the more hardcore ones of us to just play each other and shit, just some bad configurations made mge.iT and TLR and etc more popular and useful in general

unban me btw

lol
This is a signature. Thank you for your time.
Cash

by check six » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:24 pm

Cash wrote:
check six wrote:what do you mean, "tainted"? it was an ok server and provided a nice opportunity for some people to have fun, the more hardcore ones of us to just play each other and shit, just some bad configurations made mge.iT and TLR and etc more popular and useful in general

unban me btw

lol

do it mofugga
any questions? #meatshot
check six

Return to Team Fortress 2