Teamstacking Idiot

Discuss your favorite war-based hat simulator.

Teamstacking Idiot

by Balubish » Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:35 am

I "had" a steamfriend that wondered today why I play on a server with 160 ping latency "Critsandvich". Well I like It and that doesn't bother me I said.
So he joined the server I was on and logged out pretty fast. Why I asked. Answer cause I couldn't choose what team I wanted to join he said. Well whats the problem If your in the other team?
The other team was dominated by the winning team so why join a loosing team, he said angry. Well ur a good player why Is It a big problem helping them that are so bad? Cause they are all so bad so If I join them I will also lose!

After that I tried to explain to this dude that u cant always win and also If u are good player that he was to fight really hard to try helping that underdog team ur a better player even. Cause It doesn't matter If u lose sometimes. Its a teamgame.
Sometimes u win sometimes u lose!

So after that he called me retarded time after time and so on, totally rage against me and spammed my messagebox and now blocked. I can't talk to ppl that are so In love with their own fuckin lovin of winning that they cant handle to lose sometimes. Aslo this guy I guess was around 25-30 years old and still that childish behavior. No wonder we have all this problems in this world, with war, starving etc.

FUCK YOU AND ALL YOUR KIND!

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

Re: Teamstacking Idiot

by Guy » Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:16 am

I play medic all the time, and I dabble a little in the engie arts as well.

You are right no matter how good you are, this is a team game... all you can do is try.
I rely on my team more than most because of the classes I play. Some times you win, sometimes you lose, and SOMETIMES you are the reason why your team won... the last one makes me feel good inside.

Its a game, have fun or get the fuck out!

I need to get a new computer because this one can barely handle games anymore... and I am strapped for cash.

I do love all you guys, I hope to come out of retirement again soon! My bonesaw hungers.
What do you mean syringes don't go there? I am the doctor here... they go where I say they go.
Guy
Donator
Herr Doktor

by Maringue » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:56 pm

I've been picking up your medic slack while you're gone Guy, don't worry. And medic is really dependent on how your team is playing and what classes they pick. Nothing is more frustrating than having an Uber only to find your teammates around you are 2 snipers, an engie and a spy.

But on the other hand, I remember hearing this quote "Wow, who ever sees someone maining medic on top of a team in a pub? I thought that only happened in lobby servers." I doubt you could find another server with so many regulars who main medic, which says a lot about the awesome play style here. And I have to say this new contest has really upped the level of play in the servers without the usual increase in douchebags. I'm pretty impressed.

Oh, and now that more people know what to do when you have the vaccinator on them, that thing is pretty good to use. Especially on fast moving maps. I've also got a new appreciation for the crossbow. If someone has a strange one, I want it.
Maringue
Blue Admin

by Balubish » Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:07 am

Hope u get your parts soon Guy so we have a good medic and engie :D

And Maringue yeah I know what u meen, almost everytime I play medic Im In the top 3 each game. Sorry for the times I couldn't save u when ur healing me. Also a tip, try following the classes that are more offensive not to get u into those posistions of only having a sniper, engie or a spy. But I have actually ubered scouts a couple of times and worked out great, well If It Is a good scout that Is, otherwise dont :P Demo, Soldier and Heavy I prefer.
Many dont understand how Important the medic is for winning and good teammate.

BTW I have the Strange Crossbow for u. It's fun to use but I miss alot :P I also have a Strange Medi Gun If your interested of that also. ;)

Balubish
Donator

by Newport » Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:27 am

where's my medic?

"Ruler Zig Zag, Zig-Allah jam is fatal, Quick to stick my Wu-Tang sword right through ya navel"
"You can see the weakness of a man right through his iris, Un-loyal snakes get thrown in boilin lakes"
Newport

by resuni » Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:33 pm

When I have the choice, I usually join the team that looks like they aren't doing as well to maybe try and balance the game a little better. It's much more fun when you have a balanced game.
resuni
Donator

by Balubish » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:53 am

resuni wrote:When I have the choice, I usually join the team that looks like they aren't doing as well to maybe try and balance the game a little better. It's much more fun when you have a balanced game.

That's also a good argument. Even game, more fight, more fun. :D

Balubish
Donator

Return to Team Fortress 2