Ichise's apology and leave of absence

Discuss your favorite war-based hat simulator.

Ichise's apology and leave of absence

by Ichise » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:59 pm

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been seeing you on the servers lately. In short, my life has been taking a bunch of turns lately, and while none of there were for the worse, they were all stressful and time-consuming. In addition, after last year's obsession with TF2, I seem to have burned out a bit, and have been trying to regain my love of the best hat-based FPS of all time. Lastly, my computer has been acting weird lately, and even though I've reinstalled TF2, it still doesn't run the game at all, or sometimes it will run after an hour of booting up. When I am on the servers, the admin command window will just exit every so often in the middle of me looking for a command. My mouse is flat-out broken, and my internet is as laggy as can be.

But I understand that in the end these are all just excuses. I was trialed for admin and then had no time to play much during that period. I was made a full admin, which I was sure would not happen, and then basically dropped off the map besides forum postings. And with the upcoming semester holding two graduate classes, a research position, and possible TA job, I have no idea whether I will have much time to come on. I will try and pop/make events, and of course post on the forums/moderate posting. All in all, I would like to apologize, mostly to fingerman, who constantly invites me when I'm needed yet unavailable, and to everyone else as well. I haven't been able to carry out my duties as an admin at all, and I would like to say that whenever the opportunity arises, I will help out as much as possible. Sorry.

Also, I will eventually learn how to use these commands. May need some training in the future when time/functioning/such.
Ichise

Re: Ichise's apology and leave of absence

by Cash » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:10 pm

Ichise wrote:...have been trying to regain my love of the best FPS-based hat simulator.

Fixed that.

But in all seriousness, I think everyone understands that real life takes priority over TF2. I've gone through a couple hiatuses and periods of extremely reduced playing time myself. It's okay just to take a step back from the games so that you have more time for the important stuff. Good luck in your irl adventures!
This is a signature. Thank you for your time.
Cash

by Fencerboy » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:54 pm

don't worry about it
life > tf2
Fencerboy
Gold Admin
Last Surviving Goldmin

by Rologton » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:53 pm

Fencerboy wrote:don't worry about it
life > tf2

You liar!

Anyway, good luck with your everything and I hope you can get back real soon!
I play Scout and Medic a lot.

ImageImage

CRITS MAKE ME SKILLED.
#PCgamingmasterrace
Rologton

Return to Team Fortress 2