The Great Malpractice of 2012.

Discuss your favorite war-based hat simulator.

The Great Malpractice of 2012.

by Guy » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:20 pm

You guys hear about the incoming medic strike?
Just giving ya a heads up, I won't play medic during the strike... it it happens... cause I am not much of a battle medic. xD
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3006193

All medics will stop healing every class but other medics, and go battle medic. This is if valve fails to give medic any kind of weapon in the next event (Holiday)... and we feel for the demos as well. (Please put the DEMO back in DEMOman.)
I for one am happy with the current equipment, and don't feel we need a bunch of crutch/gimmicky weapons.
(Say what you will, but you cannot deny that the quick fix IS useful and fills a nitch and I don't consider it gimmicky myself... but yes medigun usually is always better.) But I would be nice to get some new medic miscs/hats.

Who am I kidding... I will go battle medic.
What do you mean syringes don't go there? I am the doctor here... they go where I say they go.
Guy
Donator
Herr Doktor

Re: The Great Malpractice of 2012.

by NBC011795 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:15 pm

Might get these:
NBC011795
Pink Admin

by Rologton » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:04 pm

Lol, I've been following the thread. It's always funny to see shit like this.
I play Scout and Medic a lot.

ImageImage

CRITS MAKE ME SKILLED.
#PCgamingmasterrace
Rologton

by Maringue » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:02 pm

It'd be nice to have a weapon that didn't use arrows or needles, especially since they increased the needle spread by a lot a while back. I get it Valve, you don't want people to battle medic, at least let me defend myself.

Also, Demos have enough weapons. But I did have an interesting thought for a sticky launcher. The stickies themselves would explode on a proximity detection, but anything will set them off. Enemies, teammates rockets, anything that moves will explode the stickies. But, in exchange, you cannot control when they go off (as in no right click power) and you would only be able to have 4 out at a time. And for more balance, if needed, they would do 150% damage to the demo.
Maringue
Blue Admin

by Guy » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:30 pm

I do like the low range poison/disease weapon idea that deals no damage... but inflects a bleed effect that can instantly cleared by any healing (medkit, dispenser, medic healing, medi-cabnet, ect ), and medics are naturally immune to it. Maybe even hurts those around the infected, save medics, but only 1 hp ever tick or so.

Would be grossly op on most servers, except Critsandvich ones... we have to many smart peps here. *cry*
What do you mean syringes don't go there? I am the doctor here... they go where I say they go.
Guy
Donator
Herr Doktor

by Maringue » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:20 am

Not a bad idea Guy, but you can't have any status effects that transfer to other teammates. Waaaay too much trolling potential.

And while a poison arrow that only does bleed damage plus causes mini crits sounds fun, I still want a weapon which can hit a target that isn't moving in a straight line. Right now the only thing the needle gun is good for killing are those silly W+M1 pyros who think they can catch up to you as you run backwards pelting them with needles.
Maringue
Blue Admin

Return to Team Fortress 2