Fun stuff

Discuss your favorite war-based hat simulator.

Fun stuff

by Ichise » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:07 pm

So I bounced this idea off a few people, and got mixed reviews. It might be kinda cool to arrange a casual game against a different clan or group. It just seems like we stay inside our own bubble to a large degree. While most people go to other servers, its never CSn as a group. At some point, it might be fun if we could talk to some admins from a different group, probably around our skill level, and ask if they want to come to a slaybox or something. Just have team stacking on, and have people from the community be able to come and go. It would be nice for having interactions outside the usual. Also, having events outside the standard popping and whatnot is always fun and interesting, so..... thoughts?
Ichise

Re: Fun stuff

by Repoman » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:06 pm

We should fight PC Gamer.
Repoman

by Rologton » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:33 am

I wouldn't mind this. The only other server I play on is Railbait's 24/7 Hightower Server, but that's just because they're so bad that it's really easy to farm strange kills on.

It would be nice to meet some new people and get to know some other communities.
I play Scout and Medic a lot.

ImageImage

CRITS MAKE ME SKILLED.
#PCgamingmasterrace
Rologton

by Drawed » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:47 pm

Uh... Why don't we play against Hardass? Unless we still have that silly lovers quarrel going on. I'm good friends with most of them.
Drawed

by Ichise » Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:49 pm

We could do hardass. Could be fun. And I'm assuming PC Gamer would also be a good fit? Well, whatever people are willing to do. I can help contact them if needbe.
Ichise

by Rologton » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:49 pm

The dudes on the SPUF server would probably think this is fun. CSn is pretty well known there and a bunch of them play here anyway.
I play Scout and Medic a lot.

ImageImage

CRITS MAKE ME SKILLED.
#PCgamingmasterrace
Rologton

Return to Team Fortress 2