TF2 Halloween 2012

Discuss your favorite war-based hat simulator.

TF2 Halloween 2012

by xalde » Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:55 pm

I must say I'm very pleased with this boss fight. Difficult, yet doable if people work together and follow the strategy. Sounds almost like a WoW raid actually. The boss himself is just so great, nice lines, wheel stuff cool. As for the map, I was scared when they decided to do lakeside but they've redone it very well.

All in my opinion of course.
xalde
Donator

Re: TF2 Halloween 2012

by NBC011795 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:14 pm

I personally think it is too difficult, Because people have to work together, which means either one of two things:

1: People fight other players, and he is never defeated.
2: Server becomes friendly Love Nest v2.0, and he still may not be defeated.

And another thing, every time the server goes to one of the other Halloween maps the server RTVs to change it back :cry:
NBC011795
Pink Admin

by xalde » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:50 pm

Yeah people are mostly pricks, and you do need everyone to work together on it. Always a handful that wanna troll.

But everything else is fun. Love the lines merasmus and the bombinomicon say.
xalde
Donator

by Rologton » Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:21 pm

Yeah, although overall I love it, Merasmus has too much hitpoints. The only real way to beat him is to stack Huntsman. I feel like they're going to nerf that a bit. Otherwise I love it.

Although I will say this: I respect the common courtesy of not killing each other during the boss fight, but the annoying pricks who don't want to kill at all even when he's not there can fuck off. Seriously, seeing the same three people bitch in chat about getting killed or people capping the point in between him showing up are fucking annoying, especially when they think they have a say in who gets kicked and who doesn't. Particularly annoying is when they think they can get Admins kicked.

Also, I love the map. All of the high points make it really fun.
I play Scout and Medic a lot.

ImageImage

CRITS MAKE ME SKILLED.
#PCgamingmasterrace
Rologton

by Prof_Schwartz » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:53 pm

Yea. I'll say hey everyone go huntsman or most go huntsman and when Merasmus appears, ATTACK HIM and NOT anyone else!!! I killed him ONCE, chilled on the island, and then i died on the island cause it exploded before i had a chance to go to the top and i haven't killed him since so i'm a little annoyed about that. Lotta ppl are just imbeciles on the server, and the Halloween server tends to crash a lot
Prof_Schwartz

by LegendarySurgeon » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:52 pm

Yeah I'm not really sure what to say, but things got bad enough I went and just played on a valve server to get the Halloween achievements. It wasn't worth trying to do it on the CSn servers.
The mills of the gods grind slowly, but they grind exceedingly fine.

LegendarySurgeon
Donator
☺ Dabbling Conversationalist

by Drawed » Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:58 am

Rologton wrote:Particularly annoying is when they think they can get Admins kicked..

But it's so fucking funny...
Drawed

Return to Team Fortress 2