I think I got modded.

Discuss your favorite war-based hat simulator.

I think I got modded.

by FurryPrincess » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:43 pm

I'm on vacation for a short while and people start randomly moderating messages without my permission?

What the fuck do you think you're doing, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Derpa, and I have over 300 confirmed derps. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

By the way, nice front page design. My private school's custodian knew more about design than some of you twats.

Seriously, what the fuck is this garbage? CAN YOU USE A FUCKING TABLE? JESUS.

I'm fucking gone. Don't expect to see me in the server again. You fools have gone to shit in my absence.
FurryPrincess

Re: Who the fuck do you think you're modding?

by MournfulOdin » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:48 pm

Whatever, man.
Last edited by MournfulOdin on Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MournfulOdin
Donator

by Patrid » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:49 pm

With all due respect,
Go fuck yourself K0mmie.

P.S. you're really mature, linking G0dmin's profile and all.
Failhorse:Exploits are okay as long are you're an admin
ImageImage
Patrid

by Vivi Hill » Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:06 pm

Looks like you use noscript, or you can't load the ticker script for some reason.

I personally wish that jshowoff (which we use for the two tickers) didn't show all the items while loading, but I couldn't figure out a way to fix that (display:none didn't seem to work). It should look like this, btw:

"Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect." --Benny Hill
Vivi Hill
Red Admin
Master of Ceremonies

by Vivi Hill » Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:52 pm

There, I fixed it so that it'll look nice even without javascript. Happy?
"Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect." --Benny Hill
Vivi Hill
Red Admin
Master of Ceremonies

by Drawed » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:37 am

What... What is he upset about? I don't understand...
Drawed

by VoltySquirrel » Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:20 am

I think he's mad.
VoltySquirrel

by Rologton » Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:16 am

Patrid wrote:With all due respect,
Go fuck yourself K0mmie.

I'm assuming this is somebody from before my time?
I play Scout and Medic a lot.

ImageImage

CRITS MAKE ME SKILLED.
#PCgamingmasterrace
Rologton

by GoDM1N » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:28 am

Rologton wrote:
Go fuck yourself K0mmie.

Ive been here almost 2years and I dont know who it is
GoDM1N
Donator
Win a prize if you can read my avatar

by Boler » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:49 am

GoDM1N wrote:
Rologton wrote:
Go fuck yourself K0mmie.

Ive been here almost 2years and I dont know who it is

Well he seems to know who you are because he is impersonating your Steam ID on the forum.
Image Image
I am a frequent user of random loadouts I don't really like.
Boler
Donator

by Failhorse » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:05 am

He didn't finish.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My ...

Oh wait. Just some butt hurt kid. Hey thanks for giving us something to talk about for a while. Mods please keep this message live. I need a laugh from time to time.
Failhorse
Red Admin

by Saber » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:17 am

Oh dear that slaps me on the knee. I don't see that copypasta that often. Good job you lil' butthurt bitch~
Saber

Re: I think I got modded.

by Smeemo » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:52 am

Smeemo

by gewf » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:27 am

I'm so beyond confused right now.
anybody know who this cry-hard is?
gewf
Donator

by GoDM1N » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:01 pm

Well he seems to know who you are because he is impersonating your Steam ID on the forum.

Yea no idea who it is though. They just signed up on the forums and he's from NY accourding to his ip
GoDM1N
Donator

by Vivi Hill » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:07 pm

Yeah and the email is from ten minute mail.
Vivi Hill
Red Admin
Master of Ceremonies

by Niko Jims » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:24 pm

FurryPrincess wrote:What the fuck do you think you're doing, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Derpa, and I have over 300 confirmed derps. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

What in Davy Jones' locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I'll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I've led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o' swag. I'll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o' pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o' monsoon that'll wipe ye off the map. You're sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o'er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o' the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I'll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o' the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn't, ye didn't, and now ye'll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I'll shit fury all over ye and ye'll drown in the depths o' it. You're fish food now, lad.
Niko Jims

by Saber » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:36 pm

Niko Jims wrote:
FurryPrincess wrote:What the fuck do you think you're doing, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Derpa, and I have over 300 confirmed derps. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

What in Davy Jones' locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I'll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I've led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o' swag. I'll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o' pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o' monsoon that'll wipe ye off the map. You're sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o'er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o' the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I'll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o' the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn't, ye didn't, and now ye'll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I'll shit fury all over ye and ye'll drown in the depths o' it. You're fish food now, lad.

I thought of posting that in response to his original thread. Funny.
Saber

by Echoplex » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:36 pm

I think your front page is beautiful and that this guy totally sucks! Learn to communicate without using memes cock goblin

All stock errythang
Echoplex

by Jettrax » Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:22 pm

GoDM1N wrote:

Yea no idea who it is though. They just signed up on the forums and he's from NY accourding to his ip

If you are Implying this is me, It isn't. I've seen this copy-pasted hate message before and when I hate I at least use my own words and content.
Jettrax
Donator

by GoDM1N » Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:10 pm

Jettrax wrote:
GoDM1N wrote:

If you are Implying this is me, It isn't. I've seen this copy-pasted hate message before and when I hate I at least use my own words and content.

No I'm not, hes in a different city.
GoDM1N
Donator

by Rologton » Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:07 pm

Jettrax wrote:
GoDM1N wrote:

There's more than one New Yorker here...

ImageImage

CRITS MAKE ME SKILLED.
#PCgamingmasterrace
Rologton

by Echoplex » Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:38 pm

I almost settled down in New York permanently after I got electrocuted by a wall socket in the Super 8 at Utica :P Besides that shithole, upstate NY definitely kicks the shit out of NYC

All stock errythang
Echoplex

by Rologton » Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:19 pm

Echoplex wrote:I almost settled down in New York permanently after I got electrocuted by a wall socket in the Super 8 at Utica :P Besides that shithole, upstate NY definitely kicks the shit out of NYC

Hahahaha, no. I currently live in upstate NY, just outside of Albany. This place sucks.

ImageImage

CRITS MAKE ME SKILLED.
#PCgamingmasterrace
Rologton

by Jettrax » Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:31 pm

Rologton wrote:There's more than one New Yorker here...

I like turtles
Jettrax
Donator

by stanley » Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:21 pm

it was mike808

Wanted: sassy middle aged black man, big butt, bigger heart

snowsickle: it isnt a donor privilege to spawncamp
stanley

by Jettrax » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:04 pm

I am okay with this edit
Jettrax
Donator

by Spyder » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:57 am

What hast ye besmirched upon mine honor, ye miniature knave? I shall haveth ye informed, verily, that I hath ascended to the highest of ranks within my knighthood, and I hath been upon the fields of battle against the wretched Mamelukes, and I hath achieved over 300 victories. I hath been trained in the finest forms of jousting, and I hath become to the most honorable Templar amongst mine brethren. Ye are nothing to me but simply a squire. I shall wipeth ye from God's Earth with strength of arm the likes of which a common peasant like ye hath never seeneth before within thine realm, I swear to ye. Ye think ye can besmirch thy honor? Forsooth, thinketh again, knave. As I writeth this declaration upon mine parchment, I hath contacted mine King and Country's spies, and thy castle hath been located. Prepareth for honorable combat, heathen. Combat that shall bringeth unto me the noblest of honor. My glory shall be upon ye, and I possess the prowess to slayeth ye in over seven hundred ways, and that is only with my Flail. Not only hath I been trained to fight upon mine glorious steed, but my influence hath given unto me access to the mighty armies of the Principality of Antioch, and I shall useth their strength to exterminateth thy miserable duchy off the plains of King's Country, thy small stool sample. If only ye could comprehendeth what righteous retributioneth your witticisms were about to bringeth down up on ye, mayhap ye would have held thine tongue, filthy cur. But ye couldn't, ye didn't, and now ye shall payeth penance, ungodly barbarian. I shall defecate God's Wrath all over ye and ye shall drown within it. I will kill thee a hundred and fifty ways: therefore tremble and depart.
Image Image
Spyder

Return to Team Fortress 2