The Sixth Polycount Pack - Medic

Discuss your favorite war-based hat simulator.

The Sixth Polycount Pack - Medic

by GLaDOS » Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:38 am

I bet Valve already chose or they're working on it.
Can't wait!

My bet's on Swizzle's, seeing it's the only decent one that has a hat (Some of them didn't have hats, lol)

http://www.polycount.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74543
VoltySquirrel wrote:
NuclearWatermelon wrote:We working on it, we working on it.

Just taking us some time.

You guys are just like the government.

Honestly, have I ever lied to you?

Inside this room?
GLaDOS

Re: The Sixth Polycount Pack - Medic

by Fiend » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:13 am

Not to be pragmatic, but I wonder if the medic will ever really need a game-changing update in the future. Since medics really are the most valuable class in almost every situation, I think their load out and balances are near perfect for a reason. The polycount sets for the medic look pretty cool, but I'd be afraid of the game falling to pieces the minute we give medics something other to do than uber and kritz.
Fiend

by Artos » Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:03 pm

I would argue that because the medic is one of the more important classes in the game it needs a revamp, because it is also the least chosen class. as soon as valve makes the medic a blast to play will be when TF2 changes for the better.
Artos

by AuronV3 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:58 pm

While the medic doesn't need anything to make it better, it is very underplayed due to the bore factor of it. That's the reason we get stacked spies and snipers, because they are one shot kills that just make it enjoyable when you kill someone. I main medic myself and have found it a bit boring still just using the same setup over and over again (Blutsauger and Ubersaw outclass everything else in its slot, and kritzkrieg vs. ubercharge just depends on your team) and wouldn't mind something to mix up the gameplay for medic (Leveling ubers, anyone?)
Jake wrote:Philosiraptor was asked to step in with the price checking debate.

VoltySquirrel wrote:It's "discussions" like this one here that make me never post in the Admin Lounge.
AuronV3
Gold Admin

Return to Team Fortress 2