I'm Cashing Out - Everything Must Go Super Store

Discuss your favorite war-based hat simulator.

I'm Cashing Out - Everything Must Go Super Store

by Meto » Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:27 pm

Nope

So this has been in the works for a while now, but I've finally put the finishing touches on my design for my TF2 store template. The site should work in all modern browsers and IE7+. I didn't even test for IE6 so if it doesn't work, fuck you get a different browser. Eventually the plan is to create a way for people to open their own stores within the site and have it become the next TF2 Outpost type site.

As for cashing out, everything must go. I'll still be playing TF2 but I'd like to trade all my shiny trinkets for some real money to help pay the bills for my upcoming wedding and honeymoon. Prices are _somewhat_ negotiable especially if you want to buy multiple items.

If you see something in my backpack that's not in the store it probably means if you're nice to me I'll give it to you for free or 1:1 with a weapon or scrap. Beggars will be drawn and quartered.

Thanks for looking and see you all in the battlefield!
Meto
Donator
the Medic

Re: I'm Cashing Out - Everything Must Go Super Store

by Nikki Wolf » Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:58 pm

Eh, I may get the Kringle Collection. (traded mine for metal not too long ago, since I was getting the metal for the icon you see on the right) Wanna add me on Steam to negotiate?
Nikki Wolf

by Vetos » Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:11 pm

Man I'd really like that Strange Kritzkrieg... Dunno when I'll have extra dough for it though :(
Vetos

by fingerman » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:48 pm

We have in the past blocked people from selling shit on csn so I am not making exceptions.
fingerman
Red Admin
Author of: The Pushers Guide to Little Carts

Return to Team Fortress 2