Things that will make me pocket an enemy Spy.

Discuss your favorite war-based hat simulator.

Things that will make me pocket an enemy Spy.

by Rologton » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:11 pm

So Failhorse and Surgeon were on Slaybox II with me not to long ago and saw me get to the breaking point.

There are 3 common sense things I ask people to do when I play Medic. I will list them in descending order from what makes me rage the most.

#3: Protect me! Yes, sometimes this is my fault and sometimes it's just because the other team is out playing us, but if I'm (or anybody, for that matter) playing Medic than I should be the most important thing to you. I know when I'm not a Medic I will happily sacrifice myself. If there are 3 Pyros on the team and nobody Spychecks, if there's a Scout coming at me and the Soldier and Heavy right next to me can't be bothered to turn around, if there are enemy Snipers charging up to simply bodyshot me every time I poke out and nobody will counter-snipe, I will pocket an enemy Spy.

#2: Don't waste my fucking Uber! It's one thing if you couldn't kill that one Sentry because it was being wrangled, but if you don't kill the Medic with Kritz that I just counterpopped to get rid of and try to spam down the Heavy, if you pull out your Melee to get rid of that Dispenser instead of going after the Pyro airblasting me into a corner, if you go after the DRing Spy instead of the 4 people in front of us, I will pocket an enemy Spy.

#1: IF I'M HEALING YOU, DON'T PICK UP A FUCKING HEALTH KIT! Seriously, it's more important that I get it if I ever get hurt, and if you do it than you're effectively stealing Uber from me. If you're one of 4 people on fire and you're about to die, go for it, but if you're the only one I'm healing and you still go pick up that medkit, especially after I said THREE TIMES that if people kept doing it I would pocket an enemy Spy, I WILL POCKET AN ENEMY SPY!

This came dangerously close to happening not too long ago while we were playing Goldrush, specifically for the #1 reason I rage. I was literally waiting for the Spy to come for me and about to start pocketing him when we won the match. I decided to just let it go and play Engie when the next match started, but I was at the boiling point.

Yeah, I'm mad bro, but come on! How hard is it to not go over to a medkit while I'm healing you? Just let me build my Uber, it's not that hard of a concept!

Edit: This is not directed towards anybody here, just some randoms that were on my team not too long ago that were pissing me off beyond belief.
I play Scout and Medic a lot.

ImageImage

CRITS MAKE ME SKILLED.
#PCgamingmasterrace
Rologton

Re: Things that will make me pocket an enemy Spy.

by Bagger Vance » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:27 pm

Maining medic sounds like the worst thing ever, but i thank you for doing it.
Bagger Vance
Donator
Photographer at Daily Bugle

by stanley » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:25 pm

step 1 in fixing this problem: only heal me

repeat as needed

Wanted: sassy middle aged black man, big butt, bigger heart

snowsickle: it isnt a donor privilege to spawncamp
stanley

by Rologton » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:19 pm

stanley wrote:step 1 in fixing this problem: only heal me

repeat as needed

I'll remember that.

And generally I have a lot of fun when I play Medic. It's just that he relys so much on not having a shitty team that it can get over the top frustrating at times.
I play Scout and Medic a lot.

ImageImage

CRITS MAKE ME SKILLED.
#PCgamingmasterrace
Rologton

by Zeno293 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:37 pm

sounds like something Guy would do since hes back

6:18 PM - Phantasmal Rez: I am no longer mama rez
6:18 PM - Zeno: ok pappa rez
Zeno293
Donator
Community tryharder that makes 8yrs rage

by Guy » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:36 pm

I just go with the flow.

I pocket enemy spys (that are my friends) to intently kill my firends on my current team... I don't to it on purpose most of the time because it is a pretty mean thing to do.

If I did it on purpose I tend to giggle like a school girl in my mic.
What do you mean syringes don't go there? I am the doctor here... they go where I say they go.
Guy
Donator
Herr Doktor

by duck » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:26 pm

Rename the thread, Rologton's guide on how to be a good pocket.

Anyway whenever im on the same team as you, you can heal me anytime
duck

Return to Team Fortress 2