Artistic Help Needed

Discuss your favorite war-based hat simulator.

Artistic Help Needed

by TheMcGib » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:29 am

So I recently won a conscientious objector and a raffle, and I love it. Yesterday, this guy gave me a decal tool for it (he was going to give it for free but I gave him a s direct hit) and I don't know what put on it.
So, I need ideas and someone who can do it
Thanks
TheMcGib

Re: Artistic Help Needed

by medkitz » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:47 am

TheMcGib wrote:So I recently won a conscientious objector and a raffle, and I love it. Yesterday, this guy gave me a decal tool for it (he was going to give it for free but I gave him a s direct hit) and I don't know what put on it.
Thanks

?????????????? i guess you forgot someone who could use a little work. [and yes goldfish, ill get working on your thing]
Dancing the night away, and then when I get bored, I go and play tfdb_float at the love nest... Again

medkitz

Re: Artistic Help Needed

by GoldfishRT » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:25 pm

medkitz wrote:
TheMcGib wrote:So I recently won a conscientious objector and a raffle, and I love it. Yesterday, this guy gave me a decal tool for it (he was going to give it for free but I gave him a s direct hit) and I don't know what put on it.
Thanks

?????????????? i guess you forgot someone who could use a little work. [and yes goldfish, ill get working on your thing]

Damn right you will. :x
Need mo poniez

GoldfishRT
Donator

Return to Team Fortress 2