New Grordbort Stuff

Discuss your favorite war-based hat simulator.

New Grordbort Stuff

by Retro Al » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:40 pm

Here's a link to the (possibly) new Grordbort stuff.
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2557116

This stuff if cool and all, but I can't help but feel it is ruining the visual vibe tf2 used to give. I love the way tf2 looked before unusuals (hell, before hats even) but these are just annoying, IMO. In a perfect world, valve would make a space map with low gravity and only Grordbort weps and keep them out of my wonderful classic tf2 aesthetic. /rant
Retro Al

Re: New Grordbort Stuff

by Ninja » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:45 pm

To add to this they are holding a vote on which ones will be put into the game.

http://www.drgrordborts.com/news-reel/v ... ortress-2/
Ninja
Donator
Sgt Sarcasm

by Phantom » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Thats all we needed was more pomsons.
Westbox is still Bestbox
Phantom
Blue Admin
Resident Ballonicorn Expert

by Bullet Whiz » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:17 pm

Seems the medic will get the vote one thousand something comments on medic and six hundred something on scout as long as the guns aren't as one sided as the phlog I will be happy.
Least Involved In The Forums Ever!
Bullet Whiz
Donator
That One Lifeless Funserver Regular!

by Wakka » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:41 pm

YESSSSSS STAR WARZZZZZZZZ
Wakka

by medkitz » Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:57 pm

i personally hate everything related to grordbort, it creates such a new gaming style that is extremely easy (phlog and pomson mainly) that I view it to be unnecessary. Also with the update were weapons that were extremely useless (third degree, manmelter) that i believe that valve should stop producing these sorts of items. Id rather have reskins.
Dancing the night away, and then when I get bored, I go and play tfdb_float at the love nest... Again

medkitz

by Rologton » Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:45 pm

I'm not a fan of them killing the art style and I really, REALLY, (please pronounce in Dr. Cox voice) REALLY hate the last pack as a whole.

Honestly, I wish VALVe would take the time to fix the weapons that are already in the game. Yeah the Tomislav is getting a much needed nerf (notice how I didn't say the Enforcer. Why? Because the Enforcer nerf is fucking stupid and doesn't do a damn thing to address the problem.) but there are still a ton of weapons in the game that are just useless. The Big Earner and The Winger have great models, but they're just so useless. It would be nice to see Natascha not nerfed into Oblivion (although I admit, I don't like the slow down effect and it must be very difficult to actually ballance it) and the Force 'a' Nature could use some tweaks to put it on par with the Scattergun. And those are just a few examples.

Basically, I'm sick of VALVe making new hats and imballanced weapons instead of ballancing the weapons that are already in the game. It's quite frustrating, really.
I play Scout and Medic a lot.

ImageImage

CRITS MAKE ME SKILLED.
#PCgamingmasterrace
Rologton

by stanley » Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:53 pm

im sick of valve updating the game at all. seriously, i would happy if they never updated the gane again

Wanted: sassy middle aged black man, big butt, bigger heart

snowsickle: it isnt a donor privilege to spawncamp
stanley

by Mike808 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:57 am

they should make a Gordbort mode. Kinda like midevil mode, except people will play it.
When I got kicked from casual...
Broseph Stalin : why the fuck would you kick him
Rehvii : why did u kick him?
Rehvii : dumbasses
Rehvii : now we are going to get fucked
Broseph Stalin : he was literally the best engie I've seen in a valve server ever
Mike808
Blue Admin
I blame Snowsickle

by mrpikmin2 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:17 pm

medkitz wrote:i personally hate everything related to grordbort, it creates such a new gaming style that is extremely easy (phlog and pomson mainly) that I view it to be unnecessary. Also with the update were weapons that were extremely useless (third degree, manmelter) that i believe that valve should stop producing these sorts of items. Id rather have reskins.

I actually like the manmelter. Great on dustbowl. I agree with the rest though, laser weapons are a cheap ploy to make money.
mrpikmin2

Return to Team Fortress 2