MY FIRST UNUSUAL :D

Discuss your favorite war-based hat simulator.

MY FIRST UNUSUAL :D

by medkitz » Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:20 am

After selling my Level 50 buds, my VERY VERY VERY personal white bill's, and nearly all my hats and miscs, I have a Searing plasma Guad. :D

http://tf2b.com/?id=medkitz
Dancing the night away, and then when I get bored, I go and play tfdb_float at the love nest... Again

medkitz

Re: MY FIRST UNUSUAL :D

by Repoman » Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:47 am

This is very good news!
Repoman

by Vetos » Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:29 am

Wow, good one! :O
Vetos

by Phantom » Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:26 pm

nice vetos GL
Westbox is still Bestbox
Phantom
Blue Admin
Resident Ballonicorn Expert

by Knees of Justice » Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:38 pm

Wise choice trading for an unusual..

I've traded for about 40 keys and have yet to unbox an unusual. I like trying my luck. :V
MY SWORD HAND TWITCHES...
Knees of Justice
Pink Admin
Hey there

by duck » Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:38 pm

Knees of Justice wrote:Wise choice trading for an unusual..

I've traded for about 40 keys and have yet to unbox an unusual. I like trying my luck. :V

yet you bought one for about two scrap :P.

i bought a flies coupe with a nv backburner :(

well medkitz, once you have had 200+ unusuals pass through your bp you'll be cool like me
duck

by Cash » Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:49 pm

duck wrote:

well medkitz, once you have had 200+ unusuals pass through your bp you'll be cool like me

I think you are aware of a certain trade that may or may not be even more unfair than flies coupe for a backburner....
This is a signature. Thank you for your time.
Cash

by duck » Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:53 pm

Cash wrote:
duck wrote:

I think you are aware of a certain trade that may or may not be even more unfair than flies coupe for a backburner....

well ya,

but on a serious note, someone bought a scorching modest for 10 keys which is terrible :( and it was an unusual expert who is the leader of the ghs community (pwndorras box, gods good as hell server or something) and now he is a considered a shark. i'll try and get that doc on the site for people to know who to look out for
duck

by mrpikmin2 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:17 pm

Cash wrote:
duck wrote:

fucking sydney sleepers. I should nickname mine "worth an unusual"
mrpikmin2

by Fence! » Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:56 pm

This means your playerskill just went through the ceiling... Because, as we all know, hats MAKE us as TF players.
i am only 88
Fence!

by Shotgunbob » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:54 pm

Fence! wrote:This means your playerskill just went through the ceiling... Because, as we all know, hats MAKE us as TF players.

TF2 in a nutshell

Shotgunbob

by LegendarySurgeon » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:34 pm

I traded all my random crap for a buds and then managed to trade 2 buds (I had one because I have a mac) + promos for a Max Head which I traded for a Gold painted Vintage Tyrolean with TF2 Logo that I'm pretty happy with. Then I opened a Nice Crate looking for a Spy-Cicle but got an Unusual Outdoorsman with circling planets.
The mills of the gods grind slowly, but they grind exceedingly fine.

LegendarySurgeon
Donator
☺ Dabbling Conversationalist

by medkitz » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:45 pm

LegendarySurgeon wrote:I traded all my random crap for a buds and then managed to trade 2 buds (I had one because I have a mac) + promos for a Max Head which I traded for a Gold painted Vintage Tyrolean with TF2 Logo that I'm pretty happy with. Then I opened a Nice Crate looking for a Spy-Cicle but got an Unusual Outdoorsman with circling planets.

show-off
Dancing the night away, and then when I get bored, I go and play tfdb_float at the love nest... Again

medkitz

by BoB Dolen » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:05 am

LegendarySurgeon wrote:I traded all my random crap for a buds and then managed to trade 2 buds (I had one because I have a mac) + promos for a Max Head which I traded for a Gold painted Vintage Tyrolean with TF2 Logo that I'm pretty happy with. Then I opened a Nice Crate looking for a Spy-Cicle but got an Unusual Outdoorsman with circling planets.

Nice, I only opened like 6 crates ever and after that decided to trade only.....hence why I went from 3 vintage hats to my unusual ghost guad and then with duck's help got a ghost glen bonnet.
ImageImage
ImageImage
BoB Dolen
Donator
*** 2 Word Rage Inducer ***

by duck » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:23 pm

i started out with a few crates and one hat (which i gave to jinkies) to having a max head, then uncrating a burning flames tree. then i upgraded to a modest pile of hat with sunbeams. then i sold it for moneys and hats. then i uncrated my toque <3
duck

by Dominus » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:22 pm

Congrats. I like searing and I plan on starting a searing collection someday.

I started out F2P. Saber paid for my premium and I got my first refined from weapon drops. Slowly traded my way up to relative wealth back when there was no such thing as a tf2 spreadsheet, buying strange rockets and capo's cappers for 1 ref. Now own a Moon Beanie and a Cauldron Sack.

Acquire an unusual hat only if you actually don't mind wearing it proudly. I went after profit on the cauldron sack, and it has led me nowhere. Don't be an idiot like me.
Dominus

by Trauma Advocate » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:46 pm

Dominus wrote:I started out F2P. Saber paid for my premium and I got my first refined from weapon drops. Slowly traded my way up to relative wealth back when there was no such thing as a tf2 spreadsheet, buying strange rockets and capo's cappers for 1 ref. Now own a Moon Beanie and a Cauldron Sack.

Spreadsheets existed before F2P.
Trauma Advocate
Donator
Spooky

by medkitz » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:51 pm

Trauma Advocate wrote:
Dominus wrote:I started out F2P. Saber paid for my premium and I got my first refined from weapon drops. Slowly traded my way up to relative wealth back when there was no such thing as a tf2 spreadsheet, buying strange rockets and capo's cappers for 1 ref. Now own a Moon Beanie and a Cauldron Sack.

Spreadsheets existed before F2P.

why did you necro this, i no longer own this particular unusual

medkitz

by Trauma Advocate » Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:44 pm

It popped up under my new posts. I should probably clear that search field. ^^;
Trauma Advocate
Donator
Spooky

Return to Team Fortress 2