Miss me?

Talk about random stuff that has nothing to do with TF2 or other games.

Miss me?

by Rologton » Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:10 am

Well CSn, I've completed my training and just returned home from the long exile from the real world that the Army just put me through. It was an experience, to say the least. A lot of great memories, mostly involving the people, a whole lot of shitty memories, and I learned a lot from it. Nothing was hard, but it was a whole lot of suck and a whole lot of bullshit. I am beyond happy to be done with it.

Unfortunately, in the car ride back from the airport I learned that my little dog Ziggy had to be put down just a day ago. I'm not going to lie, I've been having a bit of an emotional breakdown over the last 3 hours. The whole time during training I worried about him, because he was looking sick before I left, and then I got a letter from my brother telling me he had gotten much better. I can't begin to tell you how happy reading that made me, and how it changed my whole experience for the rest of the training. I genuinely thought he was going to be alright, and I wanted so bad to come home and see him again. This is a pretty painful time for me, it really is. I want to post a picture of him, but honestly that's too hard right now.

So, I'm back, and I'll be back on soon, but it's probably going to take another day or two for me to get myself together. I am happy to be back, though.
I play Scout and Medic a lot.

ImageImage

CRITS MAKE ME SKILLED.
#PCgamingmasterrace
Rologton

Re: Miss me?

by Thomas The Train » Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:46 am

Unfortunately, in the car ride back from the airport I learned that my little dog Ziggy had to be put down just a day ago. I'm not going to lie, I've been having a bit of an emotional breakdown over the last 3 hours. The whole time during training I worried about him, because he was looking sick before I left, and then I got a letter from my brother telling me he had gotten much better. I can't begin to tell you how happy reading that made me, and how it changed my whole experience for the rest of the training. I genuinely thought he was going to be alright, and I wanted so bad to come home and see him again. This is a pretty painful time for me, it really is. I want to post a picture of him, but honestly that's too hard right now.

Thomas The Train
Donator

by Nikki Wolf » Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:59 am

Welcome back from...UGC Soldier Training...or whatever it was, Sgt. Roloton :O

Also, sad to hear about your dog D:
Nikki Wolf

by check six » Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:40 am

not really

sorry to hear about your dog though
any questions? #meatshot
check six

by CR33D » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:05 am

Glad to have you back!

And whatever you do, don't miss your dog- cherish the memory of him.
I deal ¹º² Damage with my favorite gun.
I also spend way to much time on the forum.

HOW THE **** DO I GET IMAGES WORKING?

http://i.imgur.com/3pXBPQs.gif
CR33D

by megamoose » Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:08 pm

Rolo... you need a Rolo candy thingy... It'll make you feel much better.
Also, for the dog, you trained him to be better, and he trained you to fight for what is right and to not miss much. He did his job as a sergeant.
megamoose
Donator

Return to Spam Fest