I'm drunk just watching this...

Talk about random stuff that has nothing to do with TF2 or other games.

I'm drunk just watching this...

by Rologton » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:12 pm

Your move, Snowsickle.
I play Scout and Medic a lot.

ImageImage

CRITS MAKE ME SKILLED.
#PCgamingmasterrace
Rologton

Re: I'm drunk just watching this...

by Harri » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:16 pm

Now, after that proceed to the backroom, completely drunk, and chant ...

NSFW

Harri
Blue Admin

by LegendarySurgeon » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:47 pm

Rologton wrote:[Alcohol Abuse Video]

Your move, Snowsickle.

Harri wrote:Now, after that proceed to the backroom, completely drunk, and chant ...
[Girl in Bath Tub with Mac n Cheese Video]

The mills of the gods grind slowly, but they grind exceedingly fine.

LegendarySurgeon
Donator
☺ Dabbling Conversationalist

by GoDM1N » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:02 pm

gif time?

GoDM1N
Donator
Win a prize if you can read my avatar

by HausOfJoel » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:45 pm

Harri wrote:Now, after that proceed to the backroom, completely drunk, and chant ...

NSFW

GoDM1N wrote:gif time?

Nope. Oprah time
HausOfJoel
Blue Admin
Your Problematic Fave

by megamoose » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:18 pm

Looks like fun?
megamoose
Donator

by Pikmin3411 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:58 am

HausOfJoel wrote:Image

YOU GET A TACO. AND YOU GET A TACO. EVERYONE GETS A TACO!!!!
Pikmin3411
Donator

by Maringue » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:44 am

Rologton wrote:

Your move, Snowsickle.

Jager shots? Really? Those are only off by about 50 shades of dark. If you're going to make a video that's bullshit, at least call it whiskey so that you can pretend that the food coloring you added to the water makes it the right color. At best those were red headed slut shots. I'm not impressed.
Maringue
Blue Admin

by Drawed » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:54 am

Maringue wrote:Jager shots? Really? Those are only off by about 50 shades of dark. If you're going to make a video that's bullshit, at least call it whiskey so that you can pretend that the food coloring you added to the water makes it the right color. At best those were red headed slut shots. I'm not impressed.

You do know that's not Rolo in that video right? And holy shit your post is so edgy I nearly cut myself.
Drawed

by Balubish » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:55 am

Rologton wrote:

Your move, Snowsickle.

I think I could do that but wouldnt like it afterwards, puking like MoFo. Jägermeister is so fucking good. :D

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

by Beartato » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:43 am

Sophomore year my friend pretended to chug over half a 750 mL of whiskey in front of another friend of mine. We filled one half gallon water bottle with iced tea and another with the whiskey. We had a friend smell the one full of whiskey before the chug and swapped them quickly while he looked away for a second. Guy who drank it all afterwards got up, stammered towards the observer, acted like he was about to chuck, but then straightened out and slapped the observer, saying "It was iced tea dude."

Observer was (itsda)Marshall. Good times.
I got tired of looking at Drawed's face.
Beartato

by Rologton » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:19 am

Beartato wrote:Sophomore year my friend pretended to chug over half a 750 mL of whiskey in front of another friend of mine. We filled one half gallon water bottle with iced tea and another with the whiskey. We had a friend smell the one full of whiskey before the chug and swapped them quickly while he looked away for a second. Guy who drank it all afterwards got up, stammered towards the observer, acted like he was about to chuck, but then straightened out and slapped the observer, saying "It was iced tea dude."

Observer was (itsda)Marshall. Good times.

Stories involving Marshall are always so funny.

Drawed wrote:
Maringue wrote:Jager shots? Really? Those are only off by about 50 shades of dark. If you're going to make a video that's bullshit, at least call it whiskey so that you can pretend that the food coloring you added to the water makes it the right color. At best those were red headed slut shots. I'm not impressed.

You do know that's not Rolo in that video right? And holy shit your post is so edgy I nearly cut myself.

The fuck are you talking about? Haven't you ever heard me talk, I'm clearly a drunk Irish guy.
I play Scout and Medic a lot.

ImageImage

CRITS MAKE ME SKILLED.
#PCgamingmasterrace
Rologton

by Maringue » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:29 pm

Drawed wrote:

Dude, slow down there. I know it's not Rolo and that it's some random dude from the internets. But if you are going to make an internet video and claim you're doing 40 Jager shots, they should at least resemble a shot of Jaggermister.

On a related note, we had a tradition in my fraternity. It was our way of doing secret Santa.

Basically, you'd write a poem, limerick, or some other form of pros that totally trashed the other guy, the harsher the better, and buy him a small bottle of booze (max was a 375 ml, but then it was expected not to be full 80 proof alcohol). So one of the many Jews in my house was nominated to be Santa would tell the brother to stand up in front of everyone while he read what was written about him. Hilarity would ensue as anything that was forgotten or left out was added in by the drunken crowd. At the end of the poem, one of the elves would had you you bottle and you would try to chug the whole thing down. If successful, you got to smash the shit out of the bottle in the fireplace and let out a mighty roar Viking style and were given eternal glory for the remainder of the evening.

So, one of our friends was not the biggest drinker, so we wanted to play a little trick on him. We took a bottle of peach schnaps, poured it out and filled it with his most hated alcohol, Tequila, then topped the bottle off with some of the peach schnaps. Idea was that he'd start drinking the schnaps, hit the tequila and spit it out or something. Well, to the shock of literally every one in the room, he pounded the entire bottle while we all watch in silence/horror. He smashed the bottle, roared and there was still silence. Someone broke it by saying, "Um, dude, you're probably going to want to throw up now." "Why?" "Yeah, that wasn't schnaps, that was 80% tequila with some schnaps on top. How did you not notice that?"

And yes, after remedying the situation into the awaiting garbage can, he was fine. Pretty drunk, but fine.
Maringue
Blue Admin

Return to Spam Fest