Bye

Talk about random stuff that has nothing to do with TF2 or other games.

Bye

by taco man » Mon May 27, 2013 7:47 pm

Sorry guys... the time has come. I have to leave. I need to get video games out of my life. They made me gain a lot of weight and made my school grades horrible... I will be moving to singapore so yup.

My cousin Adrian will be buying my TF2 Inventory ($300) so he will have my hats. I told him about Steam (he pays Xbox) and TF2. He played orange box on the Xbox so he should enjoy TF2. He really got interested in my TF2 account when I went over unusuals and trading. He wanted to buy my account (he has rich parents, he gets a good allowance) just because.

I told him about CSn, a great community to start at if he chooses to spend his time on TF2. Hopefully he will. He will be bad at first, trust me, but he hasn't played PC games in a long time. He will hop on with the name "Thomas The Train", a old name of mine from waaaaaay back.

Expect me to be gone in a couple weeks. or so. I won't be that active. I will hope on for my last days on Lovenest. If someone is online my account after that, its Adrian. My account has games he may wanna play.

He will be buying my account on his next allowance, a couple days. Hes gonna rock the gibus for now.

Seeya guys, its been a great year and a half here at CSn, I will truly miss you guys. Its hard to say good bye, but Its the right thing for what I am dealing with in life.

Farewell,
taco man

Edit: Adrians account: http://steamcommunity.com/id/mrpizzamoon/
taco man
Donator
Dota 2. for it all. Its a 30$ value!

Re: Bye

by Someone Special » Mon May 27, 2013 7:51 pm

taco man wrote:Sorry guys... the time has come. I have to leave. I need to get video games out of my life. They made me gain a lot of weight and made my school grades horrible... I will be moving to singapore so yup.

My cousin Adrian will be buying my TF2 Inventory ($300) so he will have my hats. I told him about Steam (he pays Xbox) and TF2. He played orange box on the Xbox so he should enjoy TF2. He really got interested in my TF2 account when I went over unusuals and trading. He wanted to buy my account (he has rich parents, he gets a good allowance) just because.

I told him about CSn, a great community to start at if he chooses to spend his time on TF2. Hopefully he will. He will be bad at first, trust me, but he hasn't played PC games in a long time. He will hop on with the name "Thomas The Train", a old name of mine from waaaaaay back.

Expect me to be gone in a couple weeks. or so. I won't be that active. I will hope on for my last days on Lovenest. If someone is online my account after that, its Adrian. My account has games he may wanna play.

He will be buying my account on his next allowance, a couple days. Hes gonna rock the gibus for now.

Seeya guys, its been a great year and a half here at CSn, I will truly miss you guys. Its hard to say good bye, but Its the right thing for what I am dealing with in life.

Farewell,
taco man

Good bye...
Someone Special
Pink Admin

by taco man » Mon May 27, 2013 7:53 pm

Someone Special wrote:
taco man wrote:Sorry guys... the time has come. I have to leave. I need to get video games out of my life. They made me gain a lot of weight and made my school grades horrible... I will be moving to singapore so yup.

Farewell,
taco man

Good bye...

:(
taco man
Donator

by Knees of Justice » Mon May 27, 2013 8:24 pm

I don't see why people need to "leave" games when you can just learn to restrain yourself and play in moderation. Maybe you're just sick of TF2 (which I wouldn't blame you for; I'm getting bored of it as well).

Either way, bye.
MY SWORD HAND TWITCHES...
Knees of Justice
Pink Admin
Hey there

by taco man » Mon May 27, 2013 9:03 pm

Knees of Justice wrote:I don't see why people need to "leave" games when you can just learn to restrain yourself and play in moderation. Maybe you're just sick of TF2 (which I wouldn't blame you for; I'm getting bored of it as well).

Either way, bye.

Tf2 has gotten boring tbh. I just don't like being known for having a very expensive Backpack, I would rather be known for being smart or being good at a hobby/sport. I will pop on sometimes but not a lot.
taco man
Donator

by CR33D » Mon May 27, 2013 9:24 pm

Very few of us regulars from a summer ago still exist. I cant play as my GPU derped out (On Mobile.)

Good bye old friend, see you soon!
I deal ¹º² Damage with my favorite gun.
I also spend way to much time on the forum.

HOW THE **** DO I GET IMAGES WORKING?

http://i.imgur.com/3pXBPQs.gif
CR33D

by Gamegeek93 » Mon May 27, 2013 10:30 pm

It is sad to see so many people go recently but if it means they will have better lives in the end I guess I'm happy about it.

Have a good life.
Gamegeek93

by megamoose » Tue May 28, 2013 9:20 am

Goodbye Old Friend. I Will Still Remember YouR Awesomeness And Also Your Tacos. From Your Beloved Moose......

MoooooooooooooMoooooooooooooooooooMooooooooose. (Love From The LOvenest)
megamoose
Donator

by check six » Tue May 28, 2013 1:32 pm

later
any questions? #meatshot
check six

by cloud » Tue May 28, 2013 1:55 pm

For better or for worse, I'll see you around.

You'll come back.
They always do.
CSn's professional thread killer.
cloud
Donator
Hey look. It's that one guy.

by Balubish » Tue May 28, 2013 2:07 pm

Good Luck in the real world.

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

by Google13 » Tue May 28, 2013 2:27 pm

Well Taco, its been a good run. Although me and you have had issues in the past, recently I have felt we finally overcame it. So good luck on your future endeavors. 8-)
There is no need to fear, Google is here!
Google13

by taco man » Tue May 28, 2013 4:36 pm

check six wrote:later

seeya
taco man
Donator

by taco man » Tue May 28, 2013 4:37 pm

Google13 wrote:Well Taco, its been a good run. Although me and you have had issues in the past, recently I have felt we finally overcame it. So good luck on your future endeavors. 8-)

Thanks man :)
taco man
Donator

by Beartato » Wed May 29, 2013 3:59 pm

Knees of Justice wrote:I don't see why people need to "leave" games when you can just learn to restrain yourself and play in moderation. Maybe you're just sick of TF2 (which I wouldn't blame you for; I'm getting bored of it as well).

Either way, bye.

It's good to completely purge them from your life at some point if you feel you've invested way too much of your life playing them. It gives you some perspective on what's worth doing with your time. Anyone who calls themself a gamer is likely to come back to games in moderation, but that moderation really comes from that time apart.

My $0.02.
I got tired of looking at Drawed's face.
Beartato

by Knees of Justice » Wed May 29, 2013 4:45 pm

Beartato wrote:

Either way, bye.

It's good to completely purge them from your life at some point if you feel you've invested way too much of your life playing them. It gives you some perspective on what's worth doing with your time. Anyone who calls themself a gamer is likely to come back to games in moderation, but that moderation really comes from that time apart.

My $0.02.

Yeah, I see. My post comes off as a bit ignorant in retrospect.
MY SWORD HAND TWITCHES...
Knees of Justice
Pink Admin
Hey there

by taco man » Wed May 29, 2013 5:03 pm

Knees of Justice wrote:
Beartato wrote:

Either way, bye.

My $0.02.

Yeah, I see. My post comes off as a bit ignorant in retrospect.

I don't mind. I would honestly think the same but now I know different. I've involved video games far to much into my life. I have been playing them since age 7 and I need to change. Having 4000 hours in TF2 on 2 accounts is not what I want to be proud of. I may come back, but don't count on it to be soon. I think I may pop onto the fourm every week or so to see whats up.
taco man
Donator

by Shotgunbob » Fri May 31, 2013 12:10 am

Either way, bye.

That's to complicated bro.
Shotgunbob

Return to Spam Fest