Meet the Verbose Team

Talk about random stuff that has nothing to do with TF2 or other games.

Meet the Verbose Team

by NuclearWatermelon » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:15 pm

My fellow chaps of good breeding and social stature...

Mental impressions of moral sentiment?

NuclearWatermelon

Re: Meet the Verbose Team

by Vivi Hill » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:22 pm

These are so epic. I'm glad you posted the second since I didn't know they had continued :D
"Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect." --Benny Hill
Vivi Hill
Red Admin
Master of Ceremonies

by psyk » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:23 pm

These videos are absolutely epic...
The Asshole.
psyk
Blue Admin

by NuclearWatermelon » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:31 pm

It was a logical conclusion to assume that the creator of these moving images and accompanying sound viewed on a computing device had not in fact deceased production of said moving images after the original. It was therefore my goal to ascertain the location of a minimum of one other video of such nature and gentlemanly conversation.

Henceforth, I made note of the second set of moving images and accompanying sound and then concluded that it should be also revealed in its existence to my fellow persons of which have acquired an account on this collection of hierarchical electronic tags known collectively as Hyper Text Markup Language, and images for which can be transmitted in parallel to aforementioned tags.

It is with great pleasure that I am able to read the textual representation of your mental concepts and ruminations on this matter, and it with the utmost exhilaration that I so await further discovery of such moving pictures and accompanying sound viewed on a computing device comparable to those which I have made note of, and that when juxtapositioned are equal to or greater than the social and literary value of the preceding two.
NuclearWatermelon

by Gho$T » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:36 pm

That is very awesome +1 Karma for ya :D
ImageImage Image
Gho$T
Donator

Return to Spam Fest