I need help.

Talk about random stuff that has nothing to do with TF2 or other games.

I need help.

by taco man » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:18 pm

Guys. I have now been dumped by my friends. Me and Johnny (not drisk) and POOTIS BIRD had a arguement about money and how im a bad person for pirating and stuff, but now they are gone. I lost my friends that i used to talk to online and now I am slowly loosing my friends in real life. I am moving to Singapore soon, i doubt i will make friends there. But just look at this:

7:57 PM - Uguu Boobufestu: Fucking Taco.
7:57 PM - Uguu Boobufestu: I'm sorry.
7:57 PM - bob the cunning necrophiliac: Well you think it isnt worth having then
7:57 PM - Uguu Boobufestu: But you are one of the greediest people I've met.
7:58 PM - bob the cunning necrophiliac: I dont get how having a rich backpack makes me greeedy. Why does pirating make me greedy. I still remember when ever your like "taco give me a bud, taco give me the unusual (whatever), take give me a strange sapper, taco give me what ever"
7:59 PM - bob the cunning necrophiliac: Have i not have given you enough?
7:59 PM - Uguu Boobufestu: lol, I was kidding most of the time
7:59 PM - Uguu Boobufestu: btw
7:59 PM - Uguu Boobufestu: You are greedy
7:59 PM - Uguu Boobufestu: you claim you dont have money
7:59 PM - Uguu Boobufestu: pirate games
7:59 PM - Uguu Boobufestu: you have hundreds of dollars in pixels
7:59 PM - Uguu Boobufestu: brag about it
7:59 PM - Uguu Boobufestu: I dont care what you have to say taco
7:59 PM - Uguu Boobufestu: You are greedy.
7:59 PM - Uguu Boobufestu: I don't care what you say.
7:59 PM - bob the cunning necrophiliac: I dont claim i dont have money, i just dont have a allowance ATM.
7:59 PM - Uguu Boobufestu: HAVE A GOOD DAY MR MONEY BAGS.
8:00 PM - bob the cunning necrophiliac: Johnny, can we just forget this? I dont want to ruin out friendshi[
8:00 PM - Uguu Boobufestu: TOO LATE CAPTAIN MONEYBAGS
8:00 PM - bob the cunning necrophiliac: like, im starting to loose my social friends irl
8:00 PM - bob the cunning necrophiliac: And now im moving to a foreign country
8:00 PM - Uguu Boobufestu: Now you know how it feels.
8:00 PM - Uguu Boobufestu: I've been without friends IRL for ages
8:00 PM - bob the cunning necrophiliac: All i have is you that i really take too
8:00 PM - Uguu Boobufestu: How about a taste of it
8:00 PM - Uguu Boobufestu: Have a nice day taco man.
8:00 PM - Uguu Boobufestu: See you when you wise up.

Johnny saw how I was suffering and just made fun of me, just making it worse for me.

I was LEGIT crying after this. Don't call me a baby or anything, but i am lonely now. What the fuck am I gonna do in Singapore? Now knowing the truth, I just feel like i wanna suicide. Johnny just being a jerk to me makes me realize how fucked i am in life. If I could chat with anyone of you about this, i would love this. I am just loosing my friends now and becoming lonley. POOTIS BIRD was just harrasing me to the point of me raging, so i wont show the log unless someone wants to see it. But i just need help guys.

Someone please just talk to me and cheer me up.
taco man
Donator
Dota 2. for it all. Its a 30$ value!

Re: I need help.

by CaptainEspion » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:24 pm

Suffering? lol.
CaptainEspion
Donator

by taco man » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:35 pm

CaptainEspion wrote:Suffering? lol.

Johnny. You are not helping a bit. I just wanted to get rid of the arguement but you deciede to just harass me and make me feel like im a little fuck.
taco man
Donator

by Repoman » Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:31 am

You should just ignore him.
Most people are jealous of others for the stupidest things.
Repoman

by xalde » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:00 pm

If they're giving you this much grief and trouble then maybe they weren't really friends all along, and as such you should be glad to lose them.

Consider your move to Songapore to be a fresh start. Despite what you think you will meet new people and make new friends. Just take a deep breath, have some chocolate, and do something you enjoy to take your mind off stuff.

That and start a journal, either online or handwritten. That's a great way to work out issues you may not feel comfortable talking to others about, and far cheaper than therapy.
xalde
Donator

by cloud » Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:44 pm

Well Taco, what I'm getting from this is that you are beginning to act the same as you used to. Remember when the admins unanimously said no to your trial? Yeah, that era. Shape up your tone, pick less fights, and be a better person.
That's how you make friends, and keep them as well.

In short,

You reap what you sow.
CSn's professional thread killer.
cloud
Donator
Hey look. It's that one guy.

by taco man » Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:58 pm

cloud wrote:Well Taco, what I'm getting from this is that you are beginning to act the same as you used to. Remember when the admins unanimously said no to your trial? Yeah, that era. Shape up your tone, pick less fights, and be a better person.
That's how you make friends, and keep them as well.

In short,

You reap what you sow.

No, my IRL problems are making me have mixed emotions. Back than I was just being stupid. I don't have to shape up my tone to what johnny did to me, because he was the one who started the fight. You think I want to start fights? I don't even think you get what I am going through. Stop criticizing me. I though people were supposed to comfort me because I am in a huge mess. I guess not.
taco man
Donator

by CR33D » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:05 pm

cloud wrote:pick less fights

Yeah, Taco never really picks fights.
I deal ¹º² Damage with my favorite gun.
I also spend way to much time on the forum.

HOW THE **** DO I GET IMAGES WORKING?

http://i.imgur.com/3pXBPQs.gif
CR33D

by Beartato » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:56 pm

Look at Singapore as an opportunity, as xalde said. I had a friend who spent a semester there and he loved it. It's basically introductory Asia for white people; English is one of the official languages, culturally it is similar to the US (a lot of immigrants, doesn't really have a single dominant culture), etc. You can probably find other people there who you'll share an origin story with, which can be a helpful start to making new friends. Or you can also recreate yourself from your base. You aren't anyone there so you'll get to make yourself.

As for the internet stuff, don't put so much stock in it. Simple as that. The internet should be used for sharing and relaxing. If some activity you do online is impeding one or both of those, then just stop doing it (or find some way to rectify the problem, like ignoring someone, blocking someone, muting someone, etc).

Lastly, do get a journal and write in it. It will help you work through your problems and feelings. It will make you think about your life and it will help you get things off your chest. Also, it will keep you from airing your problems in public, which is rarely a good thing to do. They'll also help keep you accpountable to yourself if you decide to do something that requires long term effort and commitment.

As cloud said (with a completely different tone), you reap what you sow. No one here has any obligation to help or console you so don't expect it. It is up to you to make of your life what you want. You decide what is important to you and you make it happen. It is up to you to make yourself happy with where you are with life.

Good luck with all that.
I got tired of looking at Drawed's face.
Beartato

by taco man » Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:58 pm

Beartato wrote:Look at Singapore as an opportunity, as xalde said. I had a friend who spent a semester there and he loved it. It's basically introductory Asia for white people; English is one of the official languages, culturally it is similar to the US (a lot of immigrants, doesn't really have a single dominant culture), etc. You can probably find other people there who you'll share an origin story with, which can be a helpful start to making new friends. Or you can also recreate yourself from your base. You aren't anyone there so you'll get to make yourself.

Sweet. Interesting to know. I am exited about moving there, it was just the problem of who the hell would I hang out with. I guess you really boosted me on that. I heard chinese was the offcial language, but you said english is one of the official languages there. This made me more exited to move there. USA is still awesome, but say there would be a WWIII. I live near Seattle, and thats where 90% of cargo is shipped in from china, korea, japan, etc. Some of the main targets for bombing would be D.C, some large cities like L.A, Chicago, but Seattle will be a big priority because if it is destroyed, the economy will be pretty much fucked. A lot of stuff in America already is from the Asia area. Again this is highly likely, but my family does wanna get away from Americas government and stuff. Cause who knows if North Korea will go crazy on the USA. USA does have some of the best missle defences in the world too.
taco man
Donator

by Repoman » Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:34 pm

Can you send me some cool Asian things from Singapore?
Ill reimburse you.
Repoman

by Rosey » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:59 pm

to be honest really a new place means plenty of new people
so who cares who you lose
ive been moved from michigan to china and back multiple times in plenty of different schools

you learn to stop caring after a while since you have new friends anyways
Rosey
Blue Admin

by Fencerboy » Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:00 pm

Why are you moving to Singapore?
Fencerboy
Gold Admin
Last Surviving Goldmin

by doller » Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:01 pm

taco man wrote:
Beartato wrote:Look at Singapore as an opportunity, as xalde said. I had a friend who spent a semester there and he loved it. It's basically introductory Asia for white people; English is one of the official languages, culturally it is similar to the US (a lot of immigrants, doesn't really have a single dominant culture), etc. You can probably find other people there who you'll share an origin story with, which can be a helpful start to making new friends. Or you can also recreate yourself from your base. You aren't anyone there so you'll get to make yourself.

Sweet. Interesting to know. I am exited about moving there, it was just the problem of who the hell would I hang out with. I guess you really boosted me on that. I heard chinese was the offcial language, but you said english is one of the official languages there. This made me more exited to move there. USA is still awesome, but say there would be a WWIII. I live near Seattle, and thats where 90% of cargo is shipped in from china, korea, japan, etc. Some of the main targets for bombing would be D.C, some large cities like L.A, Chicago, but Seattle will be a big priority because if it is destroyed, the economy will be pretty much fucked. A lot of stuff in America already is from the Asia area. Again this is highly likely, but my family does wanna get away from Americas government and stuff. Cause who knows if North Korea will go crazy on the USA. USA does have some of the best missle defences in the world too.

Dude, you're getting overparanoid. Chillax, and do some research on the more pertinent aspects of your life. :mrgreen:
doller

by Rosey » Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:15 pm

taco man wrote:

north korea literally has a tiny army

there's practically no chance NK would even reach near the US without being nuked to shreds by everyone else
Rosey
Blue Admin

by taco man » Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:49 pm

doller wrote:
taco man wrote:

Dude, you're getting overparanoid. Chillax, and do some research on the more pertinent aspects of your life. :mrgreen:

I am not saying it would happen :p but its just a thought. Thats not a reason were moving either lol
taco man
Donator

by taco man » Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:49 pm

Fencerboy wrote:Why are you moving to Singapore?

Lots of relitives live there and such. My brother is looking to do buisness with them. Also it will be a cool experience. Also USA sucks, but not in all ways.
taco man
Donator

by taco man » Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:50 pm

Repoman wrote:Can you send me some cool Asian things from Singapore?
Ill reimburse you.

I will gladly do a secret santa if i am still around. :D
taco man
Donator

by Beartato » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:37 am

Rosey wrote:
taco man wrote:

north korea literally has a tiny army

there's practically no chance NK would even reach near the US without being nuked to shreds by everyone else

I heard that NK actually has a huge hacker army, but because all they have are Compaqs running Win 3.1, the best they could do is DDoS a toaster using a shared 1200 bps modem straight out of the 70's (if no one is using their one phone, that is).

User was banned from r/pyongyang for this post.
Beartato

by Drawed » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:51 am

inb4 Snowsickle posts his favorite picture
Drawed

by Beartato » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:22 am

This is the part where I ask what Snowsickle's favorite picture is.
Beartato

by SovietPanda » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:19 am

Beartato wrote:This is the part where I ask what Snowsickle's favorite picture is.

SovietPanda
Gold Admin

by Maringue » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:28 pm

Singapore is fun as hell. I went to visit my friends who are working there.

Signs are in English, but learn some Chinese otherwise ordering food is going to be difficult. Something like 75% of the population are ethnic Chinese.

Also, find the nearest hawker market to where you live. Make friends with the stalls who have good food. The hawker stalls are super cheap, I think it was running me about 3-5 Sing dollars per meal. It's like fast food that doesn't lick balls.

And remember:
Maringue
Blue Admin

by taco man » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:33 pm

Maringue wrote:Singapore is fun as hell. I went to visit my friends who are working there.

Signs are in English, but learn some Chinese otherwise ordering food is going to be difficult. Something like 75% of the population are ethnic Chinese.

Also, find the nearest hawker market to where you live. Make friends with the stalls who have good food. The hawker stalls are super cheap, I think it was running me about 3-5 Sing dollars per meal. It's like fast food that doesn't lick balls.

And remember:

Yeah, living in singapore is gonna be really different from USA. I heard you get a card which you deposit money onto and you literally use it to buy almost anything there.
taco man
Donator

by Arty_pn » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:06 am

Is the card government issued, or is debit just really popular over there?
Arty_pn

by Maringue » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:37 am

Cash is king. When you see what the hawker markets look like, you'll understand. These are not people who take any kind of plastic. I was there and my friends were not using any such card. However the locals might have such a government issued card.

Do you know where in Singapore you are living? I can give you a rough idea of what the area is like.
Maringue
Blue Admin

by taco man » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:17 pm

Arty_pn wrote:Is the card government issued, or is debit just really popular over there?

Technically, its a Government Issued Debit card lol

Source: Brothers just came back from being there for 6 months.
taco man
Donator

Return to Spam Fest