Baseball

Talk about random stuff that has nothing to do with TF2 or other games.

Baseball

by Rologton » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:24 pm

So, by this point most (if not all) of the teams have reported for Pitchers and Catchers, so it's time to get chatting about America's Pastime!

Good thing the only thing the Yankees have done this off-season is keep A-Rod and lose Swisher! Fuckers...

Oh, that's right, we picked up Youkilis, another aging player, and one I've spent the last 8 years hating passionately. Real hard to feel optimistic some times...
I play Scout and Medic a lot.

ImageImage

CRITS MAKE ME SKILLED.
#PCgamingmasterrace
Rologton

Re: Baseball

by LegendarySurgeon » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:25 pm

You like the Yankees
The mills of the gods grind slowly, but they grind exceedingly fine.

LegendarySurgeon
Donator
☺ Dabbling Conversationalist

by xalde » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:50 pm

Yankees are the equivalent to the Star Wars' evil empire, with the Red Sox not far behind.

Don't have much expectations for my team the Minnesota Twins. They're undergoing some serious rebuilding. Ever since they traded away Johan Santana and Torii Hunter and the others that brought us excellence in the mid 2000s. Will be pleased to not place in bottom two of our division this year.
xalde
Donator

by Fencerboy » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:38 pm

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK!
Fencerboy
Gold Admin
Last Surviving Goldmin

by Maringue » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:18 pm

I'm a Cubs fan. Enough said. And my girlfriend is a Twins fan.

It's pretty depressing at our house come playoff time.

But, at least the Cubs got a new GM. Maybe one that won't sign a a guy who's "31" in Dominican years to an eight year contract. So I can only hope the Cubs farm system pulls them out of the shitter like it always does.

On the bright side, I have the Nationals in DC to go watch. The happy hours at games during the week are absolutely crawling with hot 20 somethings who work on the Hill. Non-profits, Congressional aides, you name it. If you are a single guy, try to get to DC.

Look! A color coded map!
Maringue
Blue Admin

by Rologton » Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:12 pm

Lol, Maringue going for those baseball babes.
I play Scout and Medic a lot.

ImageImage

CRITS MAKE ME SKILLED.
#PCgamingmasterrace
Rologton

Return to Spam Fest