Becareful with anti-pest medications for your pets.

Talk about random stuff that has nothing to do with TF2 or other games.

Becareful with anti-pest medications for your pets.

by Guy » Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:11 am

Last night my cat started having adverse affects to the anti-pest medication I put on her.
Thought it was strange because I only used less than half of the tube on her... and I am pretty happy I didn't use the whole thing on her.

She started twitching then started coming in and out of what seemed like seizures.
Know how to treat folks in these conditions from ER Frist Aid classes, I did the same for my cat.

When she stopped, I quickly took her to the sink and gave her a much unwanted bath.
She slept with me and made a rapid recovery. Might take her to the vet, just to have her poked at.

Put please watch your critters close when giving them or putting anything medicated on them.

- Guy
What do you mean syringes don't go there? I am the doctor here... they go where I say they go.
Guy
Donator
Herr Doktor

Re: Becareful with anti-pest medications for your pets.

by Hatred » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:51 pm

:( poor kitty ...

give your kitty a pet for me please
also known as csn broken [UbM]
Hatred
Donator

Re: Becareful with anti-pest medications for your pets.

by taco man » Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:13 pm

Oh wow, you saved your kittys life :D I am a dog person, but I have a cat. I wanted to have one and see if i like cats and hey, there are pretty awesome! I had a shit-zu for about five years, and my cat for about 4-5 years also :D
taco man
Donator
Dota 2. for it all. Its a 30$ value!

Return to Spam Fest