A critsandvich search on Valve forums yield:

Talk about random stuff that has nothing to do with TF2 or other games.

A critsandvich search on Valve forums yield:

by Failhorse » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:26 am

What happened to plr_hightower?

CritSandvich runs it, and I see people voting for it often.

That is all.
Failhorse
Red Admin

Re: A critsandvich search on Valve forums yield:

by VoltySquirrel » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:52 am

VoltySquirrel

by Lime_Flavored_Dragon » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:26 am

Are you saying we should have a server where we only run plr_hightower?
ImageImage

8:04 PM - ≫ReL≪ PootisFactory CSn|LN: the dragon is sniffing the shark and the shark is tasting the dragon
Lime_Flavored_Dragon

by Rologton » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:05 pm

I'm surprised that's all that came up, I've seen it mentioned a bunch of times. Hell, I've mentioned it a bunch of times. I found CSn through SPUF.

Assuming it was SPUF you searched.
I play Scout and Medic a lot.

ImageImage

CRITS MAKE ME SKILLED.
#PCgamingmasterrace
Rologton

by Failhorse » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:07 pm

The joke is how much we play it. Considering, we probably cover the entire server base. no one else needs to run it.
Failhorse
Red Admin

by Maringue » Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:36 pm

Failhorse wrote:The joke is how much we play it. Considering, we probably cover the entire server base. no one else needs to run it.

I think it's playable on our server because we don't have instant or reduced spawn times and have a class limit of 1 engie. I've played it on reduced spawn time servers and it immediately devolves into a stalemate going up the hill with multiple sentries there, and when you get past that it stalemates forever when the cart needs to go up the elevator.
Maringue
Blue Admin

by Smeemo » Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:49 pm

Maringue wrote:I think it's playable on our server because we don't have instant or reduced spawn times and have a class limit of 1 engie. I've played it on reduced spawn time servers and it immediately devolves into a stalemate going up the hill with multiple sentries there, and when you get past that it stalemates forever when the cart needs to go up the elevator.

This.
Smeemo

by Maringue » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:25 am

Smeemo wrote:
Maringue wrote:I think it's playable on our server because we don't have instant or reduced spawn times and have a class limit of 1 engie. I've played it on reduced spawn time servers and it immediately devolves into a stalemate going up the hill with multiple sentries there, and when you get past that it stalemates forever when the cart needs to go up the elevator.

This.

Seriously, who knew that changing the respawn time would fuck with the map's game play and mechanics :shock: . Besides, that long spawn time is when I get to have a sip of my cocktail, so I don't really want it shortened.
Maringue
Blue Admin

by medkitz » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:10 pm

Maringue wrote:
Smeemo wrote:

This.

Seriously, who knew that changing the respawn time would fuck with the map's game play and mechanics :shock: . Besides, that long spawn time is when I get to have a sip of my cocktail, so I don't really want it shortened.

Does the cocktail involve a slice of maringue?
Dancing the night away, and then when I get bored, I go and play tfdb_float at the love nest... Again

medkitz

by Maringue » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:28 pm

medkitz wrote:
Maringue wrote:Seriously, who knew that changing the respawn time would fuck with the map's game play and mechanics :shock: . Besides, that long spawn time is when I get to have a sip of my cocktail, so I don't really want it shortened.

Does the cocktail involve a slice of maringue?

Gin and Tonic. Malaria is not going to catch me napping.
Maringue
Blue Admin

Return to Spam Fest