3rd Transformers

Talk about random stuff that has nothing to do with TF2 or other games.

3rd Transformers

by Gho$T » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:58 am

I heard its going to be called ?? "Transformers: The Dark of the Moon"

Anyways thats not why i have your attention its what happened during filming

Then, on October 11, while filming a chase scene at 3rd Street and Maryland Avenue, SW, a Washington DC Metropolitan Police K9 Unit SUV struck the car that portrays Bumblebee in the film. The area had been closed off by the DC police, and it isn't clear why the SUV got in it. Both drivers were uninjured, [29][30] but the car was severely damaged.[31]

And for added bonus

Filming was temporarily delayed on September 2, 2010 in Hammond, Indiana, when an extra was seriously injured during a stunt.[23] The extra, identified as Gabriella Cedillo, had to undergo brain surgery after her car was struck by a flying metal object. Cedillo was not part of the stunt crew and she was 500 feet away from the stunt scene.[24] The injury has left her permanently brain-damaged, paralyzed on her left side and her left eye stitched shut.[25] [26] As a result, Paramount took responsibility por the accident and decided to cover all medical costs incurred by Cedillo.[27] In spite of this, on October 5, Cedillo's family filed a lawsuit, which cites seven counts of negligence against Paramount, D.W. Studios and several other defendants (not including Bay), with total damages sought in excess of US$350,000.[28]
ImageImage Image
Gho$T
Donator

Re: 3rd Transformers

by Ackybur » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:35 am

Why didn't he just transform and take out the SUV
Ackybur
Donator

by psyk » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:43 am

seriously, he should have just transformed and blown that suv the fuck up... Stupid unable to talk robot.
The Asshole.
psyk
Blue Admin

by Repoman » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:38 pm

Logic doesnt exist in film making anymore...:(
Repoman

by Failhorse » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:45 pm

Note how the camaro crumbled and the SUV was mostly undamaged.
Failhorse
Red Admin

by VoltySquirrel » Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:35 pm

The only thing that could possibly gain my interest with this movie is if Michael Bay is killed on screen for the entire movie. Because the first two suck. HARD.
VoltySquirrel

by dieinafire » Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:45 pm

VoltySquirrel wrote:The only thing that could possibly gain my interest with this movie is if Michael Bay is killed on screen for the entire movie. Because the first two suck. HARD.

Movies are going downhill these days, with all the regurgitated bullshit. With that being said, I like Transformers for the simple fact, it's the transformers. The special effects are definitely awesome.
dieinafire
Donator

by NuclearWatermelon » Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:17 pm

I gotta disagree with you, I think that the whole "It's getting worse" argument is just another cycle that's been going on and on for decades. Everyone remembers the movies they really liked in the past, but tend to forget the bad ones, so we get the rose-tinted view that movies made in the past are just better.

Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of great movies that came out in the past, and a lot of bad ones too. Wait a decade or so, and we'll be saying the same things about the 2000's.

That said, I didn't like any of the Transformer movies, and I think they will fit into the category of "not so great" when we start hailing the good movies of today.
NuclearWatermelon

by dieinafire » Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:41 pm

NuclearWatermelon wrote:I gotta disagree with you, I think that the whole "It's getting worse" argument is just another cycle that's been going on and on for decades. Everyone remembers the movies they really liked in the past, but tend to forget the bad ones, so we get the rose-tinted view that movies made in the past are just better.

Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of great movies that came out in the past, and a lot of bad ones too. Wait a decade or so, and we'll be saying the same things about the 2000's.

That said, I didn't like any of the Transformer movies, and I think they will fit into the category of "not so great" when we start hailing the good movies of today.

Perhaps, but when I can sit down to a movie and within 10 minutes know the outcome, that means it's been regurgitated enough already. Movies today are rarely unique, and mostly spin offs of other movies with different actors, slight twists and special fx.
dieinafire
Donator

Return to Spam Fest