Small Mic Review Superlux E205U

You review games and life. We post it in the blog

Small Mic Review Superlux E205U

by Balubish » Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:51 am

So several of you awesome regulars probably heard that my voice were more clearly for couple of weeks before christmas. This is the mic I used.
I bought it as a present to my sister that do sing alot and plays guitar etc. So for her nice voice I wanted to buy her a better mic than what she used.
And I couldnt resist to try it out myself to see how the difference were. Huge! Even some of the regulars even heard it instantly. And I dont talk that much.
I did this video before christmas and didnt want my sister to see the video before so I waited to upload it just in case :)

So if you do game commentary or reviews or whatever I can actually recommend this mic for that too. Pick up sounds really good. When I was gaming or as in this review I had it about 1 feet away.
It have a really big membrane that picks up voices or whatever really good. It looked like it was about 1,5-2 inches big. Its made for singing but works as well for anything. So compared to my cheap as headset that have a mic that is probably has 3mm width membrande, this was awesome. Fairly good price and works with any OS. Just plug it in "USB driven" and tweak the windows recording sound lvl and your done.
I used 50% volume if I dont recall wrong.

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

Re: Small Mic Review Superlux E205U

by Ron Swansons Stache » Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:56 pm

Thanks Baluby..I need a new mic (being told by my friends and fellow CSN players) and was wondering how much this ran you?
YOU JUST GOT BUTT CHUNDERED!
Ron Swansons Stache
Blue Admin

by Balubish » Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:20 am

Ron Swansons Stache wrote:Thanks Baluby..I need a new mic (being told by my friends and fellow CSN players) and was wondering how much this ran you?

The mic cost 50€ if that were what you meant with "ran you"? But also might need a desktop stand to mount it and thats about +10-15€

Balubish
Donator

by Ron Swansons Stache » Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:38 pm

Balubish wrote:
Ron Swansons Stache wrote:Thanks Baluby..I need a new mic (being told by my friends and fellow CSN players) and was wondering how much this ran you?

The mic cost 50€ if that were what you meant with "ran you"? But also might need a desktop stand to mount it and thats about +10-15€

For the non barbarians that's about $60, + $11-17 for the stand :)

And yes that's what I meant by 'run you' hahah sorry I forget you don't quite get English idioms.
YOU JUST GOT BUTT CHUNDERED!
Ron Swansons Stache
Blue Admin

by Balubish » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:22 pm

Ron Swansons Stache wrote:
Balubish wrote:

For the non barbarians that's about $60, + $11-17 for the stand :)

And yes that's what I meant by 'run you' hahah sorry I forget you don't quite get English idioms.

Yes we pay with Viking currency still. :lol:

Balubish
Donator

by Balubish » Mon May 25, 2015 5:52 am

Ordered another set for myself today :) :geek:

Balubish