Assassins Creed - Black Flag Playthrough

You review games and life. We post it in the blog

Assassins Creed - Black Flag Playthrough

by Balubish » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:20 pm

Hi! I bought Black Flag a week ago and have played all of the Creed games. Love the action and the play style.
For this game I like the pirate thing makin it more of a game than the others before. It looks great and are fun sneakin around doing alot of missions.
I started this playthrough from around the middle part of the game, still alot of stuff left to do, but will do more recordings over time for you who like to just follow gameplays like myself.
Im not showing only the headmission but also alot of missions that comes in between or parts of places that I stumble over the way.
Hope you will enjoy it. Best regards Balubish

Here is a link too the playlist are 4 clips up at the moment and more will come:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOdT2cFzQCp8DWvRotWBNsimBpadj_Weh

This is the quality im playing it at just to show you guys an example. Set to max on everything at 1920x1080p except Anti-Aliasing that is set to EQAA 4x(8x). Note the quality might be a bit less thanks to YouTube converting my already perfect file size and quality :(

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

Re: Assassins Creed - Black Flag Playthrough

by Ron Swansons Stache » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:47 am

Balubish wrote:Hi! I bought Black Flag a week ago and have played all of the Creed games. Love the action and the play style.
For this game I like the pirate thing makin it more of a game than the others before. It looks great and are fun sneakin around doing alot of missions.
I started this playthrough from around the middle part of the game, still alot of stuff left to do, but will do more recordings over time for you who like to just follow gameplays like myself.
Im not showing only the headmission but also alot of missions that comes in between or parts of places that I stumble over the way.

Here is a link too the playlist are 4 clips up at the moment and more will come:

This is the quality im playing it at just to show you guys an example. Set to max on everything at 1920x1080p except Anti-Aliasing that is set to EQAA 4x(8x). Note the quality might be a bit less thanks to YouTube converting my already perfect file size and quality :(

I don't know how I came about this but I was watching these yesterday or the day before on my own. Curious why you don't add commentary to it?
YOU JUST GOT BUTT CHUNDERED!
Ron Swansons Stache
Blue Admin

by Balubish » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:57 am

Ron Swansons Stache wrote:
Balubish wrote:Hi! I bought Black Flag a week ago and have played all of the Creed games. Love the action and the play style.

I don't know how I came about this but I was watching these yesterday or the day before on my own. Curious why you don't add commentary to it?

Thanks for watching Ron and to be honest I dont know, but I feel when I play games by myself I dont usually talk dat much and wouldn't be that much commentary either way. Sure I could try it but if I do I can do it on another game later on. I like watching walkthroughs myself, its like a TV series with commentary or not. For me its more like sharing the gameplay and the performance of the R9 280X info I want to provide and just random gameplay.
Many ppl when they do playthrough or walkthrough "Dont know the bloody difference" just play the basic mission I do what I feel like and the randomness of it. Personally thats why I like the Creed series so much, you are not stuck with the basic way to go through the game, like for example the Crysis games or CoD. You cant choose shit except do what the writers set you up with and this is my way to go. Sure I could try makin a commentary but I have no clue what to say, bad accent and dont find the words sometimes to make a good commentary for it I think myself. I might be wrong but that is how I see it. If you want I could try on one episode to get some feedback on it?

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

by CR33D » Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:23 pm

Balubish wrote:and have played all of the Creed games.

Heh. Heheh.
I deal ¹º² Damage with my favorite gun.
I also spend way to much time on the forum.

HOW THE **** DO I GET IMAGES WORKING?

http://i.imgur.com/3pXBPQs.gif
CR33D

Return to Community Reviews and Commentary