I just wanna check with you guys.

A place for serious conversation. Follow the rules!

I just wanna check with you guys.

by Balubish » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:41 am

This means those fuckers The Orchard Music got denied right? Cause this so called company "US based" are harrassing YouTubers, claiming stuff that not are theirs.
In my case the claimed 4:57min in my beat Titanium Cluster that I have taken their song?? So I asked YouTube last time I overruled this shit if you can take Patent on a sound.
And today I saw this mail:

Hi Balubish JW,

Good news! Your dispute wasn’t reviewed within 30 days, so the copyright claim on your YouTube video has now been released by The Orchard Music.

Video title: "Balubish - Titanium Cluster (Beat Mix) 2009"
Your video's monetization settings have now been restored. View monetization settings.

- The YouTube Team

So I can put it up again right? Does it mean I won to this bullshit company called "The Orchard Music?"

This means those fuckers The Orchard Music got denied right?

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

Re: I just wanna check with you guys.

by Ron Swansons Stache » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:37 am

Balubish wrote:This means those fuckers The Orchard Music got denied right? Cause this so called company "US based" are harrassing YouTubers, claiming stuff that not are theirs.
In my case the claimed 4:57min in my beat Titanium Cluster that I have taken their song?? So I asked YouTube last time I overruled this shit if you can take Patent on a sound.

Hi Balubish JW,

Good news! Your dispute wasn’t reviewed within 30 days, so the copyright claim on your YouTube video has now been released by The Orchard Music.

Your video's monetization settings have now been restored. View monetization settings.

- The YouTube Team

So I can put it up again right? Does it mean I won to this bullshit company called "The Orchard Music?"

I don't have much experience with YouTube and copyright's but it certainly seems like the review was dropped. That's not to say they won't go after you again if you reup it, but you probably just got snagged by a bot who thought you were using their sounds because of a shitty algorithm. Someone more experienced with YouTube may be able to give you a better answer.
YOU JUST GOT BUTT CHUNDERED!
Ron Swansons Stache
Blue Admin

Re: I just wanna check with you guys.

by Balubish » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:36 am

Ron Swansons Stache wrote:
Balubish wrote:This means those fuckers The Orchard Music got denied right? Cause this so called company "US based" are harrassing YouTubers, claiming stuff that not are theirs.

Hi Balubish JW,

- The YouTube Team

I don't have much experience with YouTube and copyright's but it certainly seems like the review was dropped. That's not to say they won't go after you again if you reup it, but you probably just got snagged by a bot who thought you were using their sounds because of a shitty algorithm. Someone more experienced with YouTube may be able to give you a better answer.

Ok cool then I will add it online again. Well I never took it down but I put the video at private. And sure they may have a bot that checks out for stuff. But they claimed that they had a sound that was in beat. So I asked Youtube is you can actually claim a sound, not song, but a frikkin sound. They did not answer. No shit. So is ppl so lazy that they let pc "listen" to beats and automaticly claim stuff on the net. That is fucked up! And the song they said was the original was "Cheerleaders dance mix" or similar. I search the whole fuckin web for it, not one damn hit!

here is the mail form YouTube:

Hi Balubish JW,

After reviewing your dispute, The Orchard Music has decided that their copyright claim is still valid.

Video title: Balubish - Titanium Cluster (Beat Mix) 2009
Copyrighted song: Cheerleader Dance Mix
Claimed by: The Orchard Music
View claim details
Why this can happen

The copyright owner might disagree with your dispute.
The reason you gave for disputing the claim may have been insufficient or invalid.
- The YouTube Team

And I cant fucking find "Cheerleader Dance Mix" so how can a scripted program get that wrong?

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

Return to Intense Debate