Are you trying to make a game?

A place for serious conversation. Follow the rules!

Are you trying to make a game?

by Balubish » Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:42 am

Are you trying to create ur own game? Do you have a passion for gaming and create stuff? Well I've just saw the tool that seems very easy and still makin a good looking game.

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

Re: Are you trying to make a game?

by Ron Swansons Stache » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:51 am

Seems cool, but "When Do" game makers have been around for a bit, and while occasionally a nice game or two pops up from them you are limited by them. Curious to see if they can break that mold.
YOU JUST GOT BUTT CHUNDERED!
Ron Swansons Stache
Blue Admin

Re: Are you trying to make a game?

by Balubish » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:08 pm

Ron Swansons Stache wrote:Seems cool, but "When Do" game makers have been around for a bit, and while occasionally a nice game or two pops up from them you are limited by them. Curious to see if they can break that mold.

Well I really like the idea that you can make your own game in a very easy game developer style and still make it look quite good as this. And you can also share the games and the more plays and likes u get the more game money you get for it the more ppl that plays. Im not 100% on how it works and its also just in beta, and the ppl that are in beta are reporting all the problems and they probably have alot more stuff in it to make your own game when its finished. Those I have looked at was like old story games like Monkey Island style, and fight scenes like Final Fantasy fights, or camera over the head like say for Tomb Raider. Tower defence. But I might be wrong I've only tried twp game makers and that was sandbox if I dont remember wrong, didnt have the patience with it to learn and recently Unreal engine. But this feels much more easy to create and do a nice surrounding. And I give the thumbs up for this game creater. :D

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

Return to Intense Debate