Trayvon Martin Murder Case

A place for serious conversation. Follow the rules!

Trayvon Martin Murder Case

by duck » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:55 pm

Im very suprised this hasn't been put up here yet.

So this kid, Trayvon Martin, was going to his dad's girlfriends house, he's black and he had a hoodie on, a stereotype for being a gangster or something.

George Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch person, saw him and called 911 because he thought he was up to something.

The 911 operater told him not to follow the boy, but he did anyway.

Zimmerman thought he saw the boy go for a gun, so he shot him to death.

In his pocket he had some skittles and some iced tea, he was 17.

He was not arrested and no charges have been brought against him

Is this justifyable?
duck

Re: Trayvon Martin Murder Case

by cloud » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:57 pm

he is going to be put on trial in the near future. With the video that has recently been released along with all of the other evidence, Zimmerman is going to jail for a VERY long time
CSn's professional thread killer.
cloud
Donator
Hey look. It's that one guy.

by Maringue » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:31 pm

Seriously, the only people defending Zimmerman are people who were not there, didn't see shit and are repeating his story of what happened.

When that video came out, people were bitching about a bunch of things but two very important things never got mentioned.

1) If you break your nose, that shit bleeds like there is no tomorrow. Some of that had to have gotten on his shirt if he's telling the truth.
2) If you shoot someone in the chest while they are on top of you kicking your ass, your ass is going to be covered in fucking blood.

Who gives a fuck about being able to see his injuries, what I didn't see was a single drop of blood on any of his clothes...
Maringue
Blue Admin

by duck » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:35 pm

Maringue wrote:Seriously, the only people defending Zimmerman are people who were not there, didn't see shit and are repeating his story of what happened.

When that video came out, people were bitching about a bunch of things but two very important things never got mentioned.

1) If you break your nose, that shit bleeds like there is no tomorrow. Some of that had to have gotten on his shirt if he's telling the truth.
2) If you shoot someone in the chest while they are on top of you kicking your ass, your ass is going to be covered in fucking blood.

Who gives a fuck about being able to see his injuries, what I didn't see was a single drop of blood on any of his clothes...

This^^

Also, hes extremely racist, in later call to 911 (he calls them a lot) were the whipsers of him saying "fucking coons"

Really? This racist piece of shit need to rot in prison and be rapped in the buttocks, and yes, i hope he suffers
duck

by Knees of Justice » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:39 pm

Reminds me of that one scene in Gran Torino where Walt is shot for the same reason (believed to be pulling out a gun).

I honestly don't see how this guy can justify himself with all of the evidence against him.
MY SWORD HAND TWITCHES...
Knees of Justice
Pink Admin
Hey there

by megamoose » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:28 pm

Jail for life? Also, what kind of skittles? McDonald's sweet iced tea too?
megamoose
Donator

by Spyder » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:05 pm

If you hear the 911 calls, you can hear Trayvon in the background, screaming for help. The question many people ask is, "Why did no one go out and physically help Trayvon?"

Here's the answer: By legal right, if a person knows an individual is in trouble, or hears that he or she is in peril, that person can choose not to do anything. The exception to this rule are people who are bound by Tort Law (i.e. Good Samaritan Doctrine). However, that doesn't always make it "right" on a moral perspective.

Finally, my view is this: George Zimmerman is guilty of a homicide, and it's a shame that Trayvon had to die due to racial profiling. However, I think the whole thing has been blown out of proportion. People are getting killed all the time, and people are using this debacle as a conduit to let out their "outrage".

It's like the Casey Anthony bullshit all over again; people will use the story, and use the people affected for their own personal use.
Image Image
Spyder

by Rologton » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:10 am

Disclaimer: What happened was a tragedy. It's a terrible thing when a young life is cut short, and when racism is a key factor in the tragedy, I am disgusted to my very core.

At that: Good luck finding a news report about this.

It happened in 2007. Anybody ever heard of it before? You know what was being reported on at the same time? Anna Nichole Smith dying and Imus in the Morning saying something stupid about black Women's Basketball players. I'm sorry, but that's a problem.
I play Scout and Medic a lot.

ImageImage

CRITS MAKE ME SKILLED.
#PCgamingmasterrace
Rologton

by Maringue » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:53 am

Rologton wrote:Disclaimer: What happened was a tragedy. It's a terrible thing when a young life is cut short, and when racism is a key factor in the tragedy, I am disgusted to my very core.

At that: Good luck finding a news report about this.

It happened in 2007. Anybody ever heard of it before? You know what was being reported on at the same time? Anna Nichole Smith dying and Imus in the Morning saying something stupid about black Women's Basketball players. I'm sorry, but that's a problem.

This was a tragedy, but here's the reason it wasn't really news:
1) Everyone got arrested as soon as the police found them.
2) 1 death sentence, 2 life without parols, 1 53 year prison term, 1 18 year prison term.

Now if they were on a cruise ship or something stupid like that, then it might be news.
Maringue
Blue Admin

Return to Intense Debate