unaired FOX footage; random "occupy wallstreet" protester

A place for serious conversation. Follow the rules!

unaired FOX footage; random "occupy wallstreet" protester

by Failhorse » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:00 am

This guy owns the reporter.
Pretty much says it all crystal clear.

Failhorse
Red Admin

Re: unaired FOX footage; random "occupy wallstreet" proteste

by stanley » Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:24 pm

this was really hard to find a video of...so the quality is really bad
http://www.newshounds.us/2010/11/17/gre ... cating.php

Wanted: sassy middle aged black man, big butt, bigger heart

snowsickle: it isnt a donor privilege to spawncamp
stanley

by Guy » Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:39 pm

Well guys, it is safe to say... us dirty, lowly, and dumb peasants are growing unrestful and angry...

Didn't any of these bigwigs ever take a history class? Thier money won't save em when the mob comes a knockin'.
It is a great example showing we arn't falling for all the smoke and mirrors anymore.
What do you mean syringes don't go there? I am the doctor here... they go where I say they go.
Guy
Donator
Herr Doktor

by Ackybur » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:52 pm

The 99% are idiots. They need to learn how to live in their means.
Ackybur
Donator

by BoB Dolen » Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:09 pm

Ackybur wrote:The 99% are idiots. They need to learn how to live in their means.

lol
ImageImage
ImageImage
BoB Dolen
Donator
*** 2 Word Rage Inducer ***

by Mike808 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:27 am

Ackybur wrote:The 99% are idiots. They need to learn how to live in their means.

I went to occupy oahu. yea they just want money thrown into their face without any effort on their part.

fail protest. people are going with out knowing why the protests even started.
When I got kicked from casual...
Broseph Stalin : why the fuck would you kick him
Rehvii : why did u kick him?
Rehvii : dumbasses
Rehvii : now we are going to get fucked
Broseph Stalin : he was literally the best engie I've seen in a valve server ever
Mike808
Blue Admin
I blame Snowsickle

by Ackybur » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:18 pm

Mike808 wrote:

I went to occupy oahu. yea they just want money thrown into their face without any effort on their part.

fail protest. people are going with out knowing why the protests even started.

They are just going to say that they went. It means nothing to them and it never will. It's like drinking alcohol because everyone at the party is. You don't like the taste, you don't like how it feels, you can't even understand how people drink it, but the sexy bitch across the room is shit faced and you want to blend in.
Ackybur
Donator

by Spyder » Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:52 am

Basically they're protesting that the banks and big corporations are increasing profits while the middle class wanes and the lower class becomes lower.

From what I've seen so far, a lot of the WS protesters don't seem to understand that. For example, I was sitting in the waiting room of my doctor's office with my dad, waiting. I was watching the news regarding the protest, and they showed a segment of a crowd of protesters just marching around.

Then I noticed that there was this 16-19 year old girl holding up a crude, cardboard sign with the Anarchy symbol painted on it.

I'm not saying the government is perfect. In fact, the government is pretty boneheaded most of the time. But to suggest that we should overthrow the government, cause order to disintegrate and destroy society over something like this? Come on, now. That's just giving the media the fodder they need to personify the protesters as a bunch of rabble who either say "FUCK DA SYSTEM!" or "GIBE FREE MONEY PLZ".
Image Image
Spyder

by Failhorse » Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:28 am

You don't have to worry about the media covering this. It's not 15 people with teabag hats in a community center. They don't want to seem biased and will cover it as little as possible. Shit. CNN was covering the protests from inside the stock exchange. How out of touch can you be?

But you have to understand. Democracy is a big tent. Democrats are most of that tent. Where as Republicans have a sliver focus on exactly what they want. They've been perfectly brainwashed and march in lockstep on everything. Democrats on the other hand all want to do their own thing. That's why democrats can never get anything done. A big tent, everyone demanding something. In the end, those in charge, hand out crumbs trying to appease everyone. In the end making no one happy.

Sure you may have people with anarchy signs. I don't see anyone asking for handouts. Maybe some toilet paper. But the 16YR old with an anarchy sign is no different than the small percentage that walk around with Obama in a hitler mustache.

Back to the not pleasing anyone. What's called the "General Assembly" of occupy Wallstreet came out with a manifesto of sorts. You can see it here: http://nycga.cc/2011/09/30/declaration- ... york-city/ There is also a list of what they want of sorts. It's 13 things. And stupid.

Another great example of the lack of focus. Why not 2 demands? Or just 1? Well they can't. Because if you don't appease a majority. You'd have 10 people sitting on a sidewalk. Solving 4 of the demands would simply be publicly funded elections. But that won't make anyone happy. Where as the tea party can just focus on no abortion, god on everything, and don't take my guns. (the 3 G's.)

The big tent democratic party is what destroys this country. I suggest falling in line for 1 cause. Solve it and move to the next.
Failhorse
Red Admin

by Maringue » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:41 am

Media coverage level options:
Maringue
Blue Admin

Return to Intense Debate