You....Are....Minecraft!!

All your blocks are belong to us!

You....Are....Minecraft!!

by MournfulOdin » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:38 pm

Hey guys. I was looking at the Minecraft wiki whilst procrastinating a bit earlier this evening when I saw a notice about the You Are Minecraft Event.

www.youareminecraft.com

That's the link for it. The idea is that everyone who plays Minecraft will join this server and build a custom statue of their avatar. It's supposed to be a way of saying thanks to Mojang. When you log in, everyone gets their own plot of land and everyone gets a prefabricated statue they can alter to their heart's content. The event already has more than 60,000 statues and I completed mine earlier in the evening. Modifying my statue took me about 20 minutes and I even had time to add a dead ringer and conniver's kunai to my Creeper spy. :twisted:

I'd recommend anyone who has even a passing interest in Minecraft to give this a go. It's pretty cool and interesting just to wander amongst the statues for five minutes. There's a livemap of the build and they're gonna release the map when it's completed on May 20th. Make sure you read the FAQ so you know how to use the TP commands. :)
MournfulOdin
Donator

Re: You....Are....Minecraft!!

by medkitz » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:53 pm

For some reason I can't find minecraft enjoyable
Dancing the night away, and then when I get bored, I go and play tfdb_float at the love nest... Again

medkitz

by MournfulOdin » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:37 am

I admit that I don't play nearly as much as I used to. I guess I don't like the lack of a progressive feeling. But it just felt like fun doing this, which is why I felt like sharing. :)
MournfulOdin
Donator

by Jettrax » Tue May 01, 2012 6:28 pm

medkitz wrote:For some reason I can't find minecraft enjoyable

Thats because you aren't very creative and you only get enjoyment from killing things.
Jettrax
Donator

by medkitz » Tue May 01, 2012 6:32 pm

Jettrax wrote:
medkitz wrote:For some reason I can't find minecraft enjoyable

Thats because you aren't very creative and you only get enjoyment from killing things.

Not that, but when I finish making my crap. i say : What now..
Dancing the night away, and then when I get bored, I go and play tfdb_float at the love nest... Again

medkitz

by Amplify » Wed May 02, 2012 8:17 am

explore and build up to take over the enderdragon!
Amplify
Tournament Staff

Return to Csn| Minecraft