Why was I banned?

Request a ban or contest a ban here.

Why was I banned?

by Vitali » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:44 pm

So I've been playing on critsandvich for years, now. Admittedly, I was tempbanned once because of nsfw spray, but I fixed that. However, I do not understand why I was banned. My spray was within guidelines, and though I was drunk, I do not understand which rule I was violating. Can someone tell me why I was banned? I was getting along great with everyone during the game when I was spontaneously banned. I do not think this was fair, and I would like a review.
Vitali

Re: Why was I banned?

by nicewithit » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:47 pm

You were banned for 10 minutes for continually using a homophobic slur despite multiple warnings (see admin renaming 3, 4). Please come back when you are sober.

nicewithit
Blue Admin

Re: Why was I banned?

by TH3_SHAD0W_SAMUR4I » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:12 pm

nicewithit wrote:You were banned for 10 minutes for continually using a homophobic slur despite multiple warnings (see admin renaming 3, 4). Please come back when you are sober.

I think nicewithit has answered your question and explained perfectly. It's alright, just be a bit more careful about what you do when you're drunk. I appreciate the fact that you have (according to your statement) tried your best to not go against the guidelines, which is a huge thumbs up from me. ~Shadow Samurai
Kim Jong Bob : Medic, yes!
(TEAM) |WBG| Tep's : gg med, you're the best!
WANT TO PLAY IN FRESH MEAT CUP : credit to med

^^
Better Medic than Lia
TH3_SHAD0W_SAMUR4I

Return to Bans