Ban Request - dingdop

Request a ban or contest a ban here.

Ban Request - dingdop

by AronTimes » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:02 pm

Edit: Offender's name is dingdop, not doopri.

Hello, just played with a very rude RED Spy on pl_borneo about 15 minutes ago. His name started with a lowercase D (doopri or something). I tried to record the incident but Shadowplay glitched out and I didn't get anything (I got a two and a half hour video of still footage). I tried looking for him in my Recently Played list, but I couldn't find him there (everyone else was on there).

Basically, several people were talking on allchat when someone complained about the hitreg in TF2, specifically the Spy backstab hitreg. I replied that Valve fixed it a few years ago, but this player yelled at me to shut up. Each time I tried to speak, he would talk over me and tell me to shut up until I muted him and possibly talked over him in allchat. I used Shadowplay to record but couldn't find the recording (it bugged out and didn't get anything). I don't know if you keep chat logs, but you can find his name by searching for my name. I typed this in allchat:

Kane Adamson: doopri muted

As I mentioned earlier, he was a RED Spy. He didn't have any medals, not even the Halloween Soul Gargoyle metal. From what I remember of his Steam profile, his account has been active for 4 years.
Last edited by AronTimes on Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My command is your wish.
AronTimes
Donator

Re: Ban Request - doopri (not sure about name)

by fingerman » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:13 pm

Do you have a steamid?
fingerman
Red Admin
Author of: The Pushers Guide to Little Carts

Re: Ban Request - doopri (not sure about name)

by AronTimes » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:46 pm

fingerman wrote:Do you have a steamid?

Unfortunately, I don't. I used Shadowplay to record the gameplay, but when I checked the video, it didn't capture right and all I got was a 2+ hour long video of a still image. :(

He also doesn't show up on my Recently Played WIth page, though that page is buggy and doesn't work right a lot of the time. I'll try to see if I can find him.

Never mind, I found him. He showed up on my page at last:

Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Dingdop
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43870854
Steam 3 ID: U:1:87741708
My command is your wish.
AronTimes
Donator

Return to Bans