Doppel on a ban spree.

Request a ban or contest a ban here.

Doppel on a ban spree.

by sparks » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:46 am

Please explain why you banned me and 2 of my friends when we weren't even playing. Thanks.
sparks

Re: Doppel on a ban spree.

by doppelganger » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:29 am

Well the way you've worded things definitely isn't going to get you any compassion from me and in the past I would have said, you're banned, deal with it. However, because you think you're so slick, I want to make a point. You are banned for the same reason I just banned the last few people; you think you are above the rules and that you can knowingly break them whenever an admin isn't on. That is exactly the type of trash I don't need in our servers. If you gave one once about this community, you would respect the rules and the players no matter who is on. To be honest, I've played with you before, and I was a little surprised when piles of complaints and logs of you breaking the rules started pouring in. But since people seem to have a hard time wrapping their minds around this, let me emphasize these words, NO ONE IS AN EXCEPTION TO THE RULES.
doppelganger
Blue Admin
It's like looking into a mirror.

by sparks » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:58 pm

Would be nice to see some consistency in your banning buddy. I guess it's OK for someone to say " NIGGER FAGGOT " in front on an admin ( vetos ) and not get kicked or banned because its a girl. But then using a smiley bind or something like " LOLusinguber101 " gets you gagged and kicked. As far as your compassion goes, I don't care much for it. You're forgetting that your server isn't the only server in the world and frankly if I wanted to play on a server with a bunch of terrible mic spamming 14 year old's, I'd go for valve servers. Except they probably don't have retarded spy mains enforcing " the law ". Getting raped by the same players over and over must suck, I'd ban us too if I was admin. Good luck man, keeping the internet clean and safe for your closet homosexual friends.

Shout out to BLIGHT Cornelius. I'm still having a hard time figuring out what blight team you played on. So was it fanom? own? or everki? Please respond.
sparks

by Phantom » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:10 pm

sparks wrote:Would be nice to see some consistency in your banning buddy. I guess it's OK for someone to say " NIGGER FAGGOT " in front on an admin ( vetos ) and not get kicked or banned because its a girl. But then using a smiley bind or something like " LOLusinguber101 " gets you gagged and kicked. As far as your compassion goes, I don't care much for it. You're forgetting that your server isn't the only server in the world and frankly if I wanted to play on a server with a bunch of terrible mic spamming 14 year old's, I'd go for valve servers. Except they probably don't have retarded spy mains enforcing " the law ". Getting raped by the same players over and over must suck, I'd ban us too if I was admin. Good luck man, keeping the internet clean and safe for your closet homosexual friends.

Shout out to BLIGHT Cornelius. I'm still having a hard time figuring out what blight team you played on. So was it fanom? own? or everki? Please respond.

Totally unnecessary post was totally unnecessary. And
A. Proves we dont want you here.

B. That you could have left this community with some dignity/respect but you just shredded that.
Westbox is still Bestbox
Phantom
Blue Admin
Resident Ballonicorn Expert

by Fencerboy » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:26 pm

Phantom wrote:Totally unnecessary post was totally unnecessary.

the irony burns
Fencerboy
Gold Admin
Last Surviving Goldmin

by sparks » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:29 pm

sorry, I forgot I was on the internet LOL. Unlike you, I can see the difference between ONLINE and REAL life. You seem to fail, probably because you have no life.
sparks

by Argent » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:38 pm

sparks wrote:sorry, I forgot I was on the internet LOL. Unlike you, I can see the difference between ONLINE and REAL life. You seem to fail, probably because you have no life.
It's funny, it's like you don't want to be here :D

As far as I can tell, Doppel just helped facilitate that.

>[I] TAKE THAT, CLOCKS
Argent
Donator
The Fourth Suited Ace

by nicewithit » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:39 pm

Just curious, what rule did he break?
nicewithit
Blue Admin

by Argent » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:46 pm

On a more serious note sparks, if indeed someone used inappropriate language in front of Vetos and he didn't take any repercussive action, that's an entirely different issue that should be dealt with. The server rules are posted in the chatbox every time you join a server or the map changes, you chose to break those rules, specifically about racism and bigotry, on multiple occassions specifically when an admin wasn't around, that doesn't mean you can ignore them. There've also been general sentiment of you and your friends being douchebags, which is subjective, but I think it's obvious when you're deliberately not being nice to other people just for the sake of it. I get the sense you don't like this community for its decision, and you say there are other servers out there, so that's good for both of us. Go enjoy those other servers, please.

>[I] TAKE THAT, CLOCKS
Argent
Donator
The Fourth Suited Ace

by sparks » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:02 pm

Argent wrote:On a more serious note sparks, if indeed someone used inappropriate language in front of Vetos and he didn't take any repercussive action, that's an entirely different issue that should be dealt with. The server rules are posted in the chatbox every time you join a server or the map changes, you chose to break those rules, specifically about racism and bigotry, on multiple occassions specifically when an admin wasn't around, that doesn't mean you can ignore them. There've also been general sentiment of you and your friends being douchebags, which is subjective, but I think it's obvious when you're deliberately not being nice to other people just for the sake of it. I get the sense you don't like this community for its decision, and you say there are other servers out there, so that's good for both of us. Go enjoy those other servers, please.

How is that a different issue? How would you know what I said if there are no admins around? Do you have chat logs to prove it?
sparks

by Wakka » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:18 pm

Wakka

by stanley » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:20 pm

i'm confused, are you posting here because you want to say goodbye? or are you contesting a ban? you're not doing a good job of either...

Wanted: sassy middle aged black man, big butt, bigger heart

snowsickle: it isnt a donor privilege to spawncamp
stanley

by Maringue » Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:21 pm

sparks wrote:You're forgetting that your server isn't the only server in the world...

I'm not forgetting it, I'm counting on it. And for someone who doesn't care about playing here, you sure are bitching a lot about being banned.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd................were done here...
Maringue
Blue Admin

Return to Bans