been muted on CS servers for awhile, finds thread about me

Request a ban or contest a ban here.

been muted on CS servers for awhile, finds thread about me

by TQQ » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:01 pm

i used to go on patrol_RC2 alot for trading and spycrab dueling. a few months ago i got in to a spat with CS member Soviet Panda about me spycrab dueling without an admin present.

http://critsandvich.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=3028

ive just found this thread after a quick googling of my ID. for the past two or so months i have been unable to speak in any CS server. i asked an admin about it at one point and i was told it was a server glitch and a reconnect would fix it yet it never fixed anything and to this day i am muted on CS servers. I think that is completely unjustified that i was not informed of such a happening, with such flimsy evidence. I broke no rules, and obviously didnt even get a duel. i ripped nobody off. why am i muted? this is the first complaint i have ever gotten in my +300 legit spycrab duels.

Quick googling of my Steam ID:
http://www.google.com/search?q=STEAM_0%3A0%3A39433773&btnG=Search&hl=en&safe=off&rls=com.microsoft%3Aen-us%3AIE-Address&sa=2

my steam rep page:
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CBwQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fsteamrep.com%2Findex.php%3Fid%3D76561198039133274&ei=COWATqGDEKfLsQLxm6kb&usg=AFQjCNGYTpwUneZAkO7OyBlRKgFzLMJxcQ&sig2=lDx2hBkFk0B9K-HQQwVgag

nothing. no complaints, no scam tags, nothing.

so why is this okay to do to me? i want to continue using your servers but the fact that i cannot speak over something so stupid (that i had to be informed of my a friend, several months later) is very disheartening.
Last edited by TQQ on Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TQQ

Re: been muted on CS servers for awhile, finds thread about

by Mike808 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:18 pm

i highly doubt that thread is the reason you cant speak.
one of the redmins should look into it.
and i dont even think we have a global mute function other than in the funboxes.

also. i find it funny that you come here looking for help and you also bash the community in the same post.
just state whats wrong and what you want to be done about it. dont need to write anything else.
When I got kicked from casual...
Broseph Stalin : why the fuck would you kick him
Rehvii : why did u kick him?
Rehvii : dumbasses
Rehvii : now we are going to get fucked
Broseph Stalin : he was literally the best engie I've seen in a valve server ever
Mike808
Blue Admin
I blame Snowsickle

by TQQ » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:23 pm

im not terribly sure where i bashed the community. CS servers have always been top notch to me until this happened. it happened at very roughly the same time as the spat and i thought it might have had something to do with it, then i seen the post he made in august and it pretty much confirmed it for me.
TQQ

by Fencerboy » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:29 pm

Regardless of what Soviet Panda said no action was taken against you
I dont even think have "perma mute" on the trading server.

Maybe someone has vote muted u and it has carried over for this long, but that is highly doubtful
or you may still be experiencing the server glitch even though it has been fixed.

I agree with mike that a redmin is the only way u can have ur problem fixed (probably benny)
Fencerboy
Gold Admin
Last Surviving Goldmin

by Maringue » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:46 pm

Mutes reset every time you rejoin the server and we have no such thing as a perma-mute function.

Have you tested your mic in any other programs? I've accidentally flipped the mute switch on my headset before and it took me a while to realize that was the problem.
Maringue
Blue Admin

by Failhorse » Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:36 pm

There is nothing on our end to be muting you.
It's either a glitch or something on your end.
Failhorse
Red Admin

by Shadow the Past » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:10 pm

I assume your mic works in other servers, so it probably isn't microphone software/hardware issues.
Shadow the Past

by mrProtagonist » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:07 am

First off, specification would be lovely, Voice, Chat, or both?
Forum's own pervert
Bumped like 300 fuckin posts
mrProtagonist

Return to Bans