Ban request - Simple

Request a ban or contest a ban here.

Ban request - Simple

by HibiscusKazeneko » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:24 am

I was just in Slaybox 1 a few minutes ago and there was this player named Simple (STEAM_0:0:27622934) who was a total douche over the mic. He was on the opposite team as me, and after the team lost he started calling other players faggots. When the map changed and he re-entered, he started telling another player to kill himself. I didn't hear anything more than this as my computer crashed soon after.
It's my understanding that this sort of behavior is a bannable offense on Crit Sandvich servers, and this appears to be his first offense (that I've witnessed, at least), so we can at least temporarily ban him, right?
HibiscusKazeneko

Re: Ban request - Simple

by Harri » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:00 pm

HibiscusKazeneko wrote:I was just in Slaybox 1 a few minutes ago and there was this player named Simple (STEAM_0:0:27622934) who was a total douche over the mic. He was on the opposite team as me, and after the team lost he started calling other players faggots. When the map changed and he re-entered, he started telling another player to kill himself. I didn't hear anything more than this as my computer crashed soon after.
It's my understanding that this sort of behavior is a bannable offense on Crit Sandvich servers, and this appears to be his first offense (that I've witnessed, at least), so we can at least temporarily ban him, right?

We need some early morning admin.
Last edited by Harri on Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Harri
Blue Admin

by Dèx » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:56 pm

mememememe
‹Failhorse› you guys are fucking boring.
How to get a girl
This works. Walk up to a girl and shake her hand. Complement her boobs, tell her she has a nice smile. Tell her your children with her will be beautiful. Complement her boobs again.
- Guy
Dèx

by Mike808 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:16 pm

HibiscusKazeneko wrote:I was just in Slaybox 1 a few minutes ago and there was this player named Simple (STEAM_0:0:27622934) who was a total douche over the mic. He was on the opposite team as me, and after the team lost he started calling other players faggots. When the map changed and he re-entered, he started telling another player to kill himself. I didn't hear anything more than this as my computer crashed soon after.

i know who this person is
he hangs out with jawsh, battery, smile, prot, and dragon
excpet the people i listed above changed their attitude while simple and sharkbait remained douchebags.
When I got kicked from casual...
Broseph Stalin : why the fuck would you kick him
Rehvii : why did u kick him?
Rehvii : dumbasses
Rehvii : now we are going to get fucked
Broseph Stalin : he was literally the best engie I've seen in a valve server ever
Mike808
Blue Admin
I blame Snowsickle

by Ackybur » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:42 pm

Missing some required items. Post proof.
Ackybur
Donator

Return to Bans