request un ban for Csn| steady-aim

Request a ban or contest a ban here.

request un ban for Csn| steady-aim

by csn| steady-aim » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:24 pm

hey guys its me Csn| steady-aim i would like to be unbanned from csn, ive gone threw rough time with school and parents so please unban me http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198027620735/
csn| steady-aim

Re: request un ban for Csn| steady-aim

by Mr.Rager » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:31 pm

csn| steady-aim wrote:hey guys its me Csn| steady-aim i would like to be unbanned from csn, ive gone threw rough time with school and parents so please unban me http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198027620735/

You were cool until you snapped, calling Me, Seven and other Gold Admins at the time some pretty bad stuff and then deleting us from your friends list. I dunno about the unban, I really do need to see evidence that you did change.
Mr.Rager
http://tf2b.com/?id=MrRag3r <--- Check it out!
Mr.Rager

by Patrid » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:41 pm

Cool heads will prevail.
I've heard complaints about you in the past. I'm sure you remember that time I joined the server as "Johnny Robin". I joined with a different name/avatar because I received a complaint about a flame war in the trade box one morning. What I saw was you and another trader spamming the chat box with "You're a dumbass", "You know nothing" types of comments didn't leave a good impression. I need to see more improvement, but thus far I cannot say that I've seen improvement.
Failhorse:Exploits are okay as long are you're an admin
ImageImage
Patrid

by Mike808 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:33 pm

nvm ban stays
Last edited by Mike808 on Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When I got kicked from casual...
Broseph Stalin : why the fuck would you kick him
Rehvii : why did u kick him?
Rehvii : dumbasses
Rehvii : now we are going to get fucked
Broseph Stalin : he was literally the best engie I've seen in a valve server ever
Mike808
Blue Admin
I blame Snowsickle

by csn| steady-aim » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:12 pm

rager i've been in trouble that past 2 months at that time ive changed i would love to be your friend again :) i just want to be with my old buddies again :\
csn| steady-aim

by duck » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:18 am

i think he deserves a second chance, he came on with another account and was being nice.
duck

by Jagz » Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:44 pm

I think he personally cooled down a bit since the last time we saw him. I say give him a second chance, cant hurt to try, right?
Jagz

by VoltySquirrel » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:29 pm

Not to nitpick, but isn't finding a way around your ban kind of defeating the purpose? I thought that type of stuff was against the rules or something...
VoltySquirrel

by Buzzbrad » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:58 pm

Do not unban he said this to me and alot of other stuff but he kicked me from chat before i could copy and paste then he sent me this after he kicked me :

Never tell your password to anyone.
-=GHS=- Steady-Aim: GTFO OF STEAM NO LIKES U, U PUSSY ASS MOTHERFUCKER GO GET A GF (nvm about that no likes your ugly face) AND STFU U WEIRD ASS RETARD BOY
-=GHS=- Steady-Aim is now Offline.
Buzzbrad

by Hatred » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:07 pm

first i want to say wtf seven has raged hard in the past banning and kicking ppl cause he raged... ill post threads if i have to and nothing happend but support ...

second its a game ... ffs i know i havent been around much latly but realy ... realy maybe if he kept it up id say ban but unban the guy and next time just kick ... hen ban if he keeps it up its just a trade server it not real life ...
also known as csn broken [UbM]
Hatred
Donator

Return to Bans